MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Triome art style bugged

I bought the art style for the tromes, however, whenever I play them, they only show as regular art style, I tried to enable the art style but nothing happen. In my deck it shows as alternate art but not in the game.

My gem purchase goes to the drain. Please fix it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Game freezes when opening the store.

For the last 3 days the game freezes when I try to go to the store. It started right after I purchased Gems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Missing Zendikar Rising Showcase Styles

​In the list of Zendikar Rising card variants (link), there are a number of cards with showcase styles (the landfall hedron frame) that are not present in Arena. You can search for these in the collection, clicking the style button and searching "landfall". Notice the following cards are missing the showcase style:
    makindi ox (c), ruincrab (u), dreadwurn (c), moraug (m), skyclave geopede (u), spitfire lagac (c), canopy baloth (c), kazandu nectarpot (c), territorial scythecat (c)

Are these styles planned to be added to the game?

(These aren't ones noted as event rewards, those at least appear in the styles…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 課金方法の提案

現在使われている。ペイパルとクレジットカード以外での課金ができるようにしてほしいです

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. *ONLY* pulling "Temple of" lands and Fabled Passages from the past 20+ packs.

In the last few days I have bought 20+ M21 packs and have received as rares ONLY Temple lands and Fabled Passages. This cannot be a coincidence. Please help. I cannot buy more packs if I think this is going to keep happening. I have 3 packs purchased that I am not going to open, you can go open them (as me) and look.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Waiting of Server

Arena Finally Started all areas were working fine and the arena froze in the Waiting for Server Screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. not receiving wild card counters

I bought the 50 packs of Zendikar and everytime i open a booster i get a message saying "unable to open booster, try again later" and it takes me back to the starting menu. If i look in my card library I am receiving the cards from the booster, but i am NOT getting my wild card counters (the wild card you get for opening 6 booster packs. PLEASE FIX

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pack did not give cards

i had bought a pack of zendikar rising,went to open it and it said error on server side. i went to reopen it as the page reset itself and it redeemed the pack but did not give me any cards. the only cards i have are from renewal egg

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lost two Zendikar packs because of connection issues.

After buying four packs and getting to open two (with intermittent connection issues), it kicked me back to the home screen. Going back to "Packs" my remaining two were gone. Hoping there is a way to get them back because it still took my coins.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Lost 2 Booster while open the packs with a error message see attached hardcopy

I stopped now with opening Booster Packs, because I got several times the same error as shown at the attached screenshot. When I go back after reconnect to the server I lost a complete pack!! The pack is deducted but I receive no cards for it. First at all. Fix the error permanently so fast as possible, because I want to open my Booster without any issues and loosing my boosters where I paid for. Please inform me when the problem is finally fixed. As second: Please compensate my lost Booster packs , because I paid for it and I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Store still doesn't load and is showing the loading circle

Store still doesn't load and is showing the loading circle. It says Waiting for the Server.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pack Redemption Error

I open a lot of packs ( 10 stacks per open try) and every time it loads and gets an network error. i hear the soundfile for opening, but get no cards and the packs are gone. I also dont get the wildcardprogress for the packs and no wildcards. just lose the count of packs.

After some relogs it seems that the cards of the pakcs now in the collection. and the wildcards too. not sure if there are some still missing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. tried to open ten packs and got error message and then lost the ten packs. I never received the packs.

tried to open ten packs and got error message and then lost the ten packs. I never received the packs.

This is the third time this has happened in the last 30 minutes. But this time i lost ten packs not just one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pack purchased, client crashes and pack disappears

I just purchased a Ravnica Allegiance pack with 1000 gold, after I purchased it, when I clicked on the Packs tab to open it, the client crashed. When I reloaded the client, the pack disappeared and my 1000 gold was gone too. I have attached the log to see if you can capture what happened. Can I please have my RNA pack back? thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Craft cards from the store page from styles

Sometimes I check out the alternate card styles on the store but I don't know if I own the card yet (or if I do, how many I own). It would be cool if I could do the following:
    1) See the full card with text in some way, like maybe the text/stats are shown in a tooltip off to the side as not to confuse purchasers).
    2) Show a count of how many of those cards I own (if I have any).
    3) If I don't have any, perhaps there could be a button to allow me to craft…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. jace pack bundle

I ordered both the Jace and Nahiri pre-order pack bundles, and have the Rock pet active from that purchase, however the Jace Pack Bundle is displaying as not purchased on the game screens wherever it appears, and when i click on the Jace bundle to attempt a repurchase, the screen says "Store Error".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mastery pass and store

Take for every to log in after watching the waiting for server sign, then when i eventually get in the mastery pass is not available and then i hover over it and it says store not available, click on store and no daily deals (which are generally rubbish anyway). I feel like i'm here so often lately. Maybe focus on standard and move historic to magic online. every since the introduction of historic i feel like arena has just become a problem. it was for standard play and it used to be good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don't receve the card i "buy" from the bonus mithic

Don't receve the card i "buy" from the bonus mithic, i have a bonus to "buy" a mithic card, i search the ulamog the ceaseless hunger, and simple disapear...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unable to use store properly

When try to make payments in the arena store a blank white box comes up at the step i would normally submit my payment information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base