Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3367 results found

1. update : timer bug once again

Everything is in the title.
    Like last time for last update.
    Ppl which overcome the timer make the game freeze....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Magecraft / Wildshape bug

Wild Shape / Magecraft glitch. To reproduce the bug, use dragonguard elite or a clever lumimancer. Lumimancer is the worst one because it gets a +2 bonus. Wild shape should give you the option of a 1/3 turtle hexproof, 3/3 trample, or 1/5 reach. On magecraft abilities cards it does not take on these attributes but stacks them. Casting one 3/3 trample wild shape on a lumimancer gives it +2/+2 from mage craft and a +3 bonus. I have seen 3rd turn 10/10 with trample from this bug. Wild shape “should” turn the creature into a 3/3. Not stack on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Magecraft / Wildshape bug

Wild Shape / Magecraft glitch. To reproduce the bug, use dragonguard elite or a clever lumimancer. Lumimancer is the worst one because it gets a +2 bonus. Wild shape should give you the option of a 1/3 turtle hexproof, 3/3 trample, or 1/5 reach. On magecraft abilities cards it does not take on these attributes but stacks them. Casting one 3/3 trample wild shape on a lumimancer gives it +2/+2 from mage craft and a +3 bonus. I have seen 3rd turn 10/10 with trample from this bug. Wild shape “should” turn the creature into a 3/3. Not stack on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Magecraft / Wildshape bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. パラディンクラス

相手がパラディンクラスを使用した際に、自分のターンでも呪文のコストが増えることがある。複数回確認しており、預言されたカードのコストが預言していない状態になる不具合が起こることが多い

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow saving alt card lists with decks (separate from deck/sideboard) to make deck creation/tuning easier.

When starting a new deck and swapping in and out cards by trial and error, the current deckbuilder GUI can make it difficult, annoying, or even sometimes impossible to do that efficiently or quickly. Usually there may be 100 or so applicable cards that may go into a deck concept. You hunt down all of those cards and get to the cards you want in your deck and sideboard. While you are still creating and tuning your deck, you want quick access to the remaining cards out of the 100 you initially identified to swap in and out to hone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Incompatible card

Someone just played a card against me that destroyed a basic land...this is ******* ludicrous. It's bad enough playing a game of "no" against a blue deck...wtf is the point of playing a match when you cant even get basic land out? Stupid stupid stupid

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Non ho ricevuto il premio maestria del lv. 30.

Stavo scartando il pacco di carte ricevuto con il lv maestria 30,ma non mi ha dato nessuna carta e il gioco si è bloccato. Chiudo, riapro e non mi da ne la busta da scartare ne le carte nuove. Come posso fare?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mouse Scroll Support on ipad

Hi there. I’m very happy with the latest improvements to the deckbuilder on tablets.

One thing I think would be an excellent addition is mouse scroll wheel support. Since iPadOS now support mice and cursor, it would be nice to be able to use the build in scroll wheel in the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ログインした後にログイン画面に戻る

ログインした後にログイン画面に戻る。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 Daily Quest doesn't reset since hotfix

Ever since the hotfix I have 1 daily quest that does not reset. The timer counts down, but at 2 am pst the quest doesn't reset. The timer resets back to 24 hours and starts counting down again without ever offering me a quest, so end up with only 2 of 3 daily quests every day. I feel like I've been losing a lot of xp and gold and I'm definitely not getting the most out of my Mastery Pass. Please fix.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product Suggestion

I'm starting a new support ticket, because after supposedly being escalated I've received no responses to ticket ID #2037042 for 3 days, despite my continued requests. If this is a "bug", then just set me up with the gems and gold to recreate my card assets on my new account!!! And then kill this account. I'm not asking for something for nothing. I'm just asking to have a playable account with the assets in which I have heavily invested. I own ALL [4x] cards from the start of Arena through Core Set 2021, and about half the cards from the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product Suggestion

I'm starting a new support ticket, because after supposedly being escalated I've received no responses or status updates to ticket ID #2037042. And my requests for update have been ignored for 3 days. If this is a "bug", then just set me up with the gems and gold to recreate my card assets on my new account!!! And then kill this account. I'm not asking for something for nothing. I'm just asking to have a usable account with the assets in which I have heavily invested. I own ALL [4x] cards from the start of Arena through Core Set 2021,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reward Card Pool suggestion

The reward card pool of the daily wins is exclusively set to standard cards only as a reward.

But what about the other cards? Are you considering to expand the card pool with the historic set cards aswell? Or let us choose which card pool we want rewards from.

Meant sets from historic:
    M21, Ikoria, TBD, Eldraine, M20, War of Spark, Ravnica Allegiance, Guilds of Ravnica, M19, Dominaria, Rivals of Ixalan, Ixalan, Amonkhet, Kaladesh

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integrate store pre-release with an arena option, so we can still play pre-release during COVID.

Hi,

I am in Melbourne Australia and once again a lock down has prevented us playing at pre release.

It would be great if the store could sell us physical packs (pre release sealed packs) and we get a unique code to use on arena. This could be a different code for each event. This code would allow us to play a sealed event on arena (don't keep the virtual cards).

We could play sealed games against other people who play at the store. So just moving it online. This would allow the event to continue over our Melbourne lockdown…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto-tapper sucks

I really wish we could turn off the auto-tapper on Android. Or turn on the confirmation of auto-tap. I've lost way too many games to the game tapping in ways that make no sense based on what I have on the battlefield or in hand.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Elspeth didnt select

Playing a Brawl match. Opponent house out Pridemate (3 mana) & Vorinclex (7 mana). I played Elspeth and no option was given to select just moved to the attack phase.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Choice of opponent

We can’t report every unsportsmanlike player, but I wonder if on the matchup screen we could opt to mulligan our opponent. I’ve played the same bad players (roping, over-emoting, mocking) that take away from my enjoyment. I know I can mute them, but I’d rather swipe left upon recognition of the username if you catch my drift. If they treat every opponent the same, soon enough more players would choose to skip them as opponents in random matchups.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories