Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3365 results found

1. played four matches in traditional draft

Playing Bo3 STX.
    Loose match 1. Win match 2. Match 3, i loose the 1st game, win 2nd game then 3rd game i win as my opponent times out at the start of the 3rd game (so, win match 2).
    It then takes me to the victory screen, then back to the traditional draft homescreen. I click on "collect rewards" and it instantly starts a new fourth match against a new, different opponent.
    I play out the fourth game and get returned back to the final screen with "collect rewards" again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Quandrix Command Bug

The bug happened in both PC (Windows 10) and Mobile (IPhone 11 Pro)

1. Opponent triggers Arclight Phoenix's ability and attempted to return it to the battlefield.

2. Client gives me priority and allowed me to cast Quandrix Command with only one valid mode. (Shuffle cards back to library)

3. Client timed me out with no other possible actions while the card is on the stack. (Opponent were able to resolve their trigger)

4. Quandrix Command is stuck on the screen but cannot be interacted with. (Does not show up in my hand, exile or graveyard either)

5. The game continued to go along normally…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fallas con la actualización

despues de la actualizacion no me deja completar el desafio de colores porfavor solucionen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Offline play

i was wondering if there was any way we could get an offline mode where with out signal you could still look at your cards and edit your decks possibly play a bot match or something

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to play Arena in paper and paper in Arena. Jumpstart Historic Horizons puts an end to that.

Jumpstart Historic Horizons is the last straw for me with Arena. I want to play Arena so that I can take that experience back to paper. It's a substitute for paper for when I can't meet with friends in person. I'm going back to MTGO. And if WotC cans MTGO then I'd rather play nothing than play Arena.

As I said, this is the last straw, but it would also be the first straw. If I can't play Arena in paper and paper in Arena then I wouldn't have played Arena in the first place. If WotC magically pulls back…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. draft reward

according to my experience in mtga, most of them was quite interesting, despite some mana-***** and mana-flood, but the occasional such problem really sucks, especially when I was in a draft-event, which I think the reward curve has some problem. Reward for low wins is highly low valued. Lose in construct rank is fine, just a lose and we lose nothing, but lose in any draft event, due to land problems, I can't accept.

Hope some improvement could be added to low-win reward, and re-curve the rewards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For what it's worth....

No offense folks but you’ve got a buggy online game here. It’s pretty frustrating sometimes TBH. I’ve sent in some logs and reports but nothing really changes from this one person’s perspective, and it’s been going on for as long as I’ve been playing MTGA. Understood you’ve got enough work to do for the next ten years, but seriously … here’s a partial list:

Often when the game starts the screen is black and can’t see cards once played. I’ve followed instructions I’ve found online and on Reddit, but no help. Forced to concede the game right off the start.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make historic brawl a full time play option

Players love historic brawl. Can you please make it a full time play option?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Magic with Manners"

Thoughts on creating a play option - "Magic with Manners" - that doesn't allow any stealing or peeking at your hand...

:)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Buy this card Feature.

When you click on a card a small link pops up where you can buy the physical, and digital card, that specific card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Eliminate ios

iOS is unusable. I give away wins every time I try to use arena on iOS. My pc and Android play the game phenomenally. If I try to use my iPad, the client crashes before my first game can finish. It always starts with lag, and then I start receiving timeouts during my opponents turn. Then the game becomes unresponsive and attempts to catch up with 30 second resolutions. I close the game, and try to reopen, loading the game now takes even longer and lags. I enter a defeat screen or a Home Screen having already lost. I went…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Losing a rank point after winning

After the rank season reset I was put in gold so I just hit gold 3 and after I won a game it showed me losing a rank point. Is this another display issue or did I actually go down in rank from a win?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Update too large

The process of updating MTG arena is my numbingly slow. And boring. I wanted to play last night and had to download a 1.4 GB update, it took up all the playtime I had allocated just download the update. I wish there was something I could do on my account while I waited for that update. Even if I was unable to play a match, I would’ve liked to have explored my collection or open packs or chatted with online arena friends. I could do none of that, and I would hope that the software was robust enough to allow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wildcard Redemption Card Legality Notification

I think it would be helpful if prior to redeeming a wildcard a pop-up could be provided to the user and let them know of a card's legality prior to confirming the redemption.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add Planechase and Two-headed Giant.

Me and my friends are all huge fans of Planechase, and to a lesser extent Two-headed Giant. I had never heard of Planechase until duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 but it quickly became my favorite game mode. So much so that I bought the Planechase anthology. I took it to my local game shop and now everyone there who had never heard of it before are addicted to it.

For anyone who does not know what Planechase is, it is a gamemode where there is a extra deck of cards in the middle of the board. At the start of…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

I installed MTGArena Mobile on my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite through apk install and it works really well. Frame rate is very good, no disconnects and no crashes at all.
    My phone has a Snapdragon 730G and 6GB of RAM. It's screen resolution is 2340 x 1080. Android version is 11.

You may consider to enable this phone or hardware combination for your official download.

As I said performance is very good. Indeed much butter than on my Honor 9 which is officially supported by you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Swipe Search Library

Currently, the interface of a search your library trigger features a slider below the cards to look through the library. This is really awkward to use on a touchscreen-based platform and I would like to suggest using a swipe action to search through the library.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some Feedback on My Way Out

I want to start off by saying that I am deleting MTGA off of both my mobile phone and my computer. I am a strict limited player and there becomes a point-in-time where the game moves from being a fun way to burn time to something that is an active waste of time.

I however, don't want to leave without offering my feedback because at the end of the day I think that MTG is a great game and there is something here for limited players when it comes to Arena but in its current form it is just not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You've ruined the game i love

This game used to be about friends and cheap fun. You've gotten way too big, you've lost direction entirely with the game, and as inevitably happens with every huge corporation, you've lost sight of what got you here. Your inability to continue to deliver the game I started playing 17 years ago will be what ruins you and costs your company tons of money, that is until your realize you've left your player base behind, similar to world of warcraft. Keep printing bigger and better cards for 2x 3x the cost, honestly it excites me, because the quicker you lose…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. support 2fa code generator

Please could you look into supporting code generators for 2fa.
    People's magic accounts are getting quite valuable with the amount of money spent.
    Code generators are an standardised way to add 2fa to login systems.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories