Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3071 results found

1. Anduril and other equipment not triggering on Frodo, Determined Hero

The first turn Frodo attacks and equips Anduril the tokens are not created. The next turn it does work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mark riddick lands

The Mark Riddick phyerxian full art lands become lands with borders with the latest patch. Can you please fix this. I bought this lands because it was full art. not with borders!

Thank you

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Renewal Egg awarding 5 Alchemy only ICR's

The Renewal Egg only giving Alchemy ICR's as the cards "from a non-rotating set", is really disappointing for a standard player that had to deal with a whole summer of not having much standard rewards available. If this was how you intended renewal to work this year, we should have been warned. At least that way, I would have known not to expect useful cards. There really should be a way to get rewards more closely related to the modes you actually play.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alchemy and historic

Alchemy as a format isn’t an issue but the rebalanced cards is a huge issue for historic. You originally promised me that all my old standard cards would have a home in historic but now those same powerful cards might not even be playable in historic. I’m not asking you to remove this. Instead please add pioneer ASAP so my “paper” version from start date decks can still be played in an eternal format on arena

200 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug

When playing on Chapter III, the cards are stuck in the middle of the screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alchemy

Alchemy as an "alternate Standard" is a fun idea that I don't mind -- while I like Standard, being able to switch back and forth between Standard and Alchemy without too much hassle (and getting to play a new format with most of the same cards if Standard is stale) is great. But I am super unhappy about the rebalanced cards being the versions legal in Historic and Historic Brawl. This deeply harms the point of a non-rotating format and from a consumer perspective feels like a way to give out fewer wildcards from bans. I don't see any good…

189 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My creature lost Protection from Green mid combat after using Feat of Resistance

Playing Historic Brawl, opponent swings with a Wild Preserver, I block with my Fencing Ace then before blockers I cast Feat of Resistance on my Fencing Ace and give it protection from Green. For some reason the Wild Preserver attacks twice, and my Fencing Ace dies to the second swing despite having protection from Green until end of turn. Also I feel like the math on the healing doesn't work out quite right either.

I've attached the log file and a link to the full enemy turn is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U31B9ufgS9Y

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ban Etali in brawl

Posting this everyday until you ban Etali in Standard Brawl, it's mildly OP and majorly unfun to play against.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Waiting for Server" makes the app unusable

Connectivity and server issues make it impossible to finish a game. All of my games end with server lag either completely freezing the game, or causing misplays that lose me the game. This has happened in multiple locations/wifi and 5G, so I think it is server side

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support for Infinite Combo Win

Please add support for Infinite Combo victories. Just add a button that allows us to demonstrate the combo, then allow us to iterate that several times until needed. I've lost several matches where I've had the combo to win, but was timed out. Iteration isn't necessary, but demonstration of the combo, and declared victory should be added.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Alchemy as a separate thing

Add Alchemy as a separate gamemode entirely, and let historic become the eternal format for MTGA.

Take the opportunity to move the digital only cards out of historic and into historic alchemy instead.

There is only two reasons for why you wouldn't do this; Either you intentionally do this because you believe you can get more money, or you simply haven't understood why an eternal format is needed.

I'm choosing to believe the latter for now. Revert this absolute travesty of a decision, and everyone will be happy, or keep your current course and at least I will no longer…

183 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not all Limited format event should be LOTR, Future Releases pls consider others

Been a bummer for me since the LOTR set dropped. There's like 8 different ways to play LOTR limited, and not a single way to play any other Limited. I'm sure most people like the LOTR release but I just don't have interest in non-Standard cards; I can't be the only one.

For future releases that fall into this category, it would be nice to retain at least 1 event for a Standard legal set in limited.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sawtooth Demolisher

Need to update the card text in Arena to "nonland permanent" or else ban the d@mn thing entirely; Arena's !@#%! shuffling problems mean it's too easy to completely destroy an opponent who's being mana droughted. If they're being mana-glutted, then they don't have any defenses, and again, it's too easy a win, but at least that's only 1/2 the time the card enters the battlefield, and it does confer some speedbumps to the controller's attack.

Make the game fun to play, instead of impossible. Just a suggestion...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Get rid of Momir from midweek magic

Momir is the worst format ever created in magic - please get rid of it from midweek rotation or maybe queue it onece fvery milenium if you insist n having it in the roatation at all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fix for lots of in game issues

You guys really need to actually test stuff before you release it, maybe get someone on staff who actually plays the game. You guys have been making all the wrong moves concerning the game , You say you test everything but from what's been happening , testing stuff on paper as a theory doesn't mean squat. You need to test it in an actual play environment, with experienced players who can actually tell you what's missing or not smart.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. No-Ban Formats

Hey Wizards,

I doubt you’ll see this. But if you do, I have a suggestion that I believe lots of people will like. What if you created another couple of formats that did not have a ban list?

Ideally, there would be a no-ban historic and a no-ban historic brawl, but you could add others if necessary. This would incentivize players to actually chase after cards that are banned. It would incentivize them then to purchase wild cards and anthologies just to obtain copies of cards that they wouldn’t use otherwise.

I get that you are a company and worry…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keep Alchemy cards in Alchemy

Keep Alchemy cards in Alchemy. I feel as though I got ripped off by MTG. I paid money for Mythic Wild cards. I turned one in and the card I got is not what I wanted. I bought The Meathook Manicure to play in Historic as the card was spoiled. I want to play the ORIGINAL version of the card in Historic. Alchemy is a scam designed to rip me off. Money Fraud.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. STOP THE WOKE BS!

Just uninstalled Arena because first thing I saw when I logged in was something about VML coverage. There are no "marginalized" Magic players. Quit trying to be social justice warriors and just run your business. You're already screwing that up so maybe focus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Premium Price = Premium Content

If you guys are going to charge the same amount of money as a AAA title, you should deliver on the content. Instead, we have a game that is loaded with bugs and pays very little attention to its own community. The technical issues surrounding people's collections should be the top priority because no one likes not receiving what they have paid for. I have gone from a player who typically spent around 70$ on the release of every new set to being a ftp player and I know many people who have abandoned the game entirely. This game has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories