Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3322 results found

1. MTGArena disrupts friendly challenge matches / boots players

MTGArena autocancels Challenge Matches between friends and me - I or my friends can challenge each other to a match, but we get booted out before the game even starts and it results in a draw for one of us while I still see the "preparing for Match" screen with nothing but the cancel button and our avatars. Please fix this, I would prefer to play this game with friends and not just with strangers!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. warning for commander in zone while should come back to battlefield

Sometime there is effects saying "when this creature dies, return it to the battlefield" but if it is a commander it asks if we want to put it in command zone and sometime I click "accept" by mistake I think there should be a warning "are you sure you want to do this ?"

The same is true when a spell is exiling a commander to return it to the battlefield later...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi, I love alchemy, but echo the sentiment that others do with historic

Alchemy is a really cool digital experiment, but why can't it be in a bubble in its own? A lot of people are really upset about you messing with their existing play experiences in historic, you should listen to them. And maybe you reading this, you're the kind of person who stops reading when I say this but I think it's because we're all anxious we will have to spend money we don't have. And also anxious because we thought we would be able to keep our decks we bought, because historic was advertised that way.

Tl;dr we spent time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cannot Log In even if my password is correct.

I cannot login even if my password is correct, after it loads up it will return to log in screen

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What Is Missing

Hi, I have been playing MTG Arena for a while and just wanted to comment on some of the recent changes and how I view them as a user, but more importantly I wanted to provide some suggestions.
    1) Alchemy was interesting in concept but it looks like it was rushed from an execution standpoint. The packs, for example, look uninspiring. Why should I want them? I understand there might be some interesting cards, but if I'm to set aside kayfabe for a moment, you're effectively monetizing/productizing patched content into a (mandatory?) format. That already sounds pretty lame. I'd rather…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Missed turn

Mobile on IOS chugged so bad I lost the match. I was playing a Zombie tribal black deck and managed to get all 4 of my Champion of the Perished out. When he bounced some of them on his turn, I had enough mana to cast them all again, but the client was struggling so bad… I basically got my turn skipped. I’m on my 1 GB Wi-Fi at home, so I know it wasn’t my connection. Lost a critical match in Diamond

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ERROR EN LA AUTENTIFICACION DE

ERROR EN LA AUTENTIFICACION DE KIRAONFIRE
    este error aparece nada mas introducir la contraseña y no inicia el juego

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tainted Pact Unsable in the Current Cilent

Currently Tainted Pact is card that is almost unusable on MTG Arena. When you exile a card with Tainted Pact a 2 second animation plays exiling the top card of your library and this counts towards your timer. This animation makes it impossible to resolve Tainted pact on your turn in your library has 45 cards or more. If your timer runs out the Arena client will auto resolve Tainted Pact and exile your entire deck. Your timer is even less on your opponents turn so If you attempt to resolve Tainted Pact on your opponents turn you can only…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you get a 5th card?

I have 4 Esika’s Chariot. I got a 5th one from completing a challenge. Should that 5th Esika be a Rare wild instead? I didn’t see that I got a rare wild when I looked at my wild library.

Thank you,
    Marm

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Xmas gift

Would have been nice if players were though of on Xmas. Especially with so many other companies doing events that give gifts to players. Throwing us a few packs or some gems or gold would have made no change to your bottom line. The players are the ones who keep you in business by spending money on paper and now on arena. Without you all have no jobs or a business. A little thank you to us would have been really nice vs an email that says oh look at this 1 new card coming out. It’s really a slap…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stack full / timeout fix

With Rhys the Redeemed, Anointed Procession, Parallel Lives, Reverent Hoplite, Trelessara Moondancer, Helm of the Host, Hornet Queen and a few other relevant cards, it is possible to overwhelm the game with calculations, and while it's stuck and I'm playing with my token deck, the timer will activate. This is frustrating because the deck is functioning normally and I can't activate these more powerful effects without losing timeouts as the game struggles to keep up. I feel that the timer should not be able to activate while a spell or effect is on the stack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is a ****** joke....none of you know basic mathe

How about you take your programmers out side and execute them.... or you teach em basic math ... or you could just kill yourself.... that wod be doing the world a favor.... im a year or 2 off my degree I promise Imma crash your **** you got my word... im gonna take this site down for DAYS SOME DAY

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Copying Electrolyze

PC version
    Strixhaven Premiere Draft.
    I cast Lead by Example
    I cast Electrolyze
    there is a 2/3, 2/1 and a 2/2 on the board. I split the first copy 1 and 1 on the 2/3 and 2/1. My plan was to deal 2 more to the 2/3 with the second electrolyze, but it would not allow me to only submit one target. Instead, I had to select two and split 1 and 1 again. This made it so only one creature died and I lost the game.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have waiting for my opponent more than 3 min. In the SMN mid week event but I didn’t find anyone

I have try to play Midweek : Singleton but I didn’t see anyone who has to play with me after waiting more than 3 min

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 'Attack with X creatures' and 'Kill X creatures' quests lead to bad and unfun gameplay

The daily quests exist to motivate players to log in everyday and play games. Most quests are open-ended enough that players can play whatever kind of deck they like to finish them, and that's great cause it motivates people to play. The 'attack with X creatures' and 'kill X creatures' quests however don't allow that freedom, they force you to play certain kind of decks, that most people don't like, and force you to play sub-optimally as well. The best way to finish these quests is to stuff a deck full of haste creatures or removal spells, and spam them…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bo3 automatic setting

Hello
    With the new interface I often forget to re-set to BO3 it is boring to have to do it every time I start the game while I never play in BO1 I would like default setting to BO3 please !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Possible new non-rotating format on MTGA

MTGA is a wonderful electronic platform to play Magic the Gathering. Maybe the card base for new non-rotating format can take full advantage of its elctronic characteristic.
    In paper magic, usually card sets posterior to some time are used as a whole to construct a card base for a particular format. The larger the card base, the stronger the deck strength is, which makes hundreds of thousands of cards unplayable for these formats. I know many MTG cards are designed for limited only. However, in standard format, some of them can still be used to create playable decks because the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. product s

During my MTGA premier draft, i clicked to join a match. The game crashed after the match has been found and i was able to log in again after my opponents first turn.

However, all the cards in my hand was struck in the middle of screen (ne w draws worked properly) covering the board completely and not letting me interact with any of my opponents creatures.

Log file is provided. Event occured roughly around 10.10 AM GMT today.

I would like to see my draft reimbursed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create room for lower ranks

I'm a new player and I don't win a lot. I want to play a ranked mode where I can find a rank where I win about 50% of the time, or somewhere in that ballpark. I just play for fun, and would like to enjoy friendly matches with people at my skill level (extremely low). As things stand, I cannot fall any lower in rank, but I am consistently belabored with streaks of losses that number into the dozens. I would like to fall in rank, so that I can play with other people at my skill and deck…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Product suggestion

my game close when i need to pick up a deck for my duel in normal game,
    i don't know what to do really