Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3322 results found

1. Auto-pay with Titanic Brawl in Hand

Auto-pay-solution doesn't seem to know about the cost reduction to Titanic Brawl and happily taps out the last Forest when there is only one other land available and no (other) one-drops in hand

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Save custom card layouts for deck building

When I build decks (mainly speaking about historic brawl due to deck size) I like to organize my cards by what they do. I can drag them into separate columns so I organize by things such as card draw effects, ramp, synergies with my commander, fuel for an engine, engine piece, removal spells, etc.

However, I can't SAVE these custom card-column layouts I make. So whenever I want to edit my deck because I think I need more of one thing than another, I have to reorganize it all over again. I already can sort them into my own columns,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow to finish game with computer opponent if human player gives up

It would be great if there would be an option that you can continue a match in bo1 where the human opponent gave up with a computer opponent, after you won, like the option to see the board again.
    It is sometimes frustating if you got everything in shape for victory but can not play the cards to the end. Being not able to play the game to the end reduces the pleasure of the victory so much, so letting us finish it even with a computer k.i. would be a great addition.
    If someone would loose the game after…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Features only obtainable through fnm codes

Hello WOTC and players! Im here simply for a product suggestion today, I absolutely love this games format and everything about it! My only issue at this time is that I have the avatars for every plainswalker in my decks. I like to center my deck building around planeswalkers theme. I have all but one... Ashiok. As you know ashioks avatar was only released as an fnm code. Now I actually like the idea of free codes from wizards, this gives the player a nice value for digital play and when they purchase actual cards. Theres one issue right now…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Deck editor

So when I build a deck. Say I'm putting in a shock. I own shocks from editions x,y and z. I don't need to see editions x and y. Because edition z has my favorite art work and I'm always going to play with it. So if I could simply click on a card when building a deck with a option to keep that card hidden at all times. Causing me to only see edition x and not edition y and z. Deck builder would be easy to use. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Devilish Valet

if you ever want to see 2 billion in damage run devilish valet with scute swarm please fix asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. (PC) game crash when loading certain pets

Whenever the client tries to load certain pets (for instance the Dragon Whelp) the game crashes to desktop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Decks should only be considered a certain color if they have both a source and a usage for that color mana

When determining the coloration of a deck, the only colors which should be included are those with both a source (land, dual land, Woodland Mystic, etc.) and a usage (any card which includes that color somewhere in its mana cost) somewhere in the deck.

When a deck has a card with hybrid mana in the cost (such as Daemogoth Titan, which has hybrid green/black mana), the game adds both colors to the deck's mana coloration, but cards like this can easily be used in a deck with only one of the two colors.

Dual lands often have unique properties, such…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Special cards or Decks with new cards for Brawl like Commander Decks which come with new Standard Sets.

New cards Or Decks for brawl like Commander Decks which are released with EveeryStandard set.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support for chromebooks and chromebook tablets, especially the pixel slate i7.

A large number of high school and college students have Chromebooks. This is a worthwhile market expansion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. new magic card

title: scroll of greater meteor
    type: sorcery
    casting cost: 3 colorless mana optional cost: add 2 colorless mana per additional target, add 1 colorless mana per additional cycle place
    effect: change target basic land type in cycle: m -> f -> p -> s-> i -> m
    the greater meteor shatters mountains (m) into forests of shards (f), burns away forests (f) turning them into plains (p), craters plains (p) into swamps (s), deepens the swamps (s) turning what little land remains into islands (i), boils away the water around islands (i ) leaving only a mountain (M) behind

examples…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cannot clear the quest

Deck Quest Not Awarding
    I cannot continue the deck quest. This is only occur in my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Limited Event Zero Win Suggestion

This is a suggestion for all limited events. My suggestion is remove the box for zero wins on all limited events and replace it with a note that entry fee will be refunded (or entry token for same event type) with no additional prize if you fail to win a single game. You can include “match” for traditional or leave the zero wins prize for those who aren’t swept 6 games. Advise that resigning forfeits reimbursement all games must be played to completion.

The reasoning for this is losing every game is very frustrating and then to be told you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product Suggestion

The game keeps crashing during matches, causing me to lose too often. I have spent a lot of money on this game and it is not permissible that there are always these problems; always the same problems and never an effective solution. I want my money back and as I am really fed up with these problems, I will uninstall the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A wider scope of representation of lgbtqia plus community

It would be really cool if you guys created more representation for the lgbtqia+ community. Did we really cool if you saw some cars representing trans people and my personal favorite the asexual community. Good example of a car that represents asexuals would be paying no head. Just ask the different demographics of the lgbtqia+ community what is best card to represent their particular demographic. Instead other cards being another cash grab you can show true solidarity with the community by representing more of the different demographics of the lgbtqia+.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Timeouts reduced!!

Please for the love of god, reduce the amount of time people have to play cards. It literally starts from the beginning of the match.
    Players have about 2 minutes or more until the timer runs out to decide whether or not they want to mulligan. It doesn’t take that long and players are abusing this ability.
    Then, once the game starts, players will take over 30 seconds to play one land on the first turn. How does it take over 30 seconds to play one land?!
    Lastly, once a player knows they are going to lose, they will immediately…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mythic wildcards for rares

If there's no way to trade up wildcards, can you at least allow us to use mythic wildcards for rare cards to help with the massive bottleneck at the rare card slot? I have plenty of mythic wildcards just wasting space.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reservoir Kraken: broken much?

Seriously, you've GOT to stop favoriting Blue so heavily with severely undercost cards. A 6/6 trampler 4-drop? The "tap an untapped creature" limitation doesn't reduce what should be a 7-drop by 3, esp. when Blue is the color of denial! Should have been a Green 5 drop, at the very least. #PlayTestFerOnceWhyDontYa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug: Picked Lukka in draft, but received Furycalm Snarl instead

Dear Arena team
    I have a bug to report. While drafting Strixhaven in Quick Draft, I selected Lukka (planeswalker) as my P2P1, but instead received a furycalm snarl as my pick. The P2P2 pack had furycalm snarl as the rare, available for me to pick. Quite disappointing to get the snarl instaed of the planeswalker which I was expecting. I would have made a different choice. Thanks for any feedback or reimbursement you can provide for this draft.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Haunt of Hightower edit

Alchemy edit for "The Haunt of Hightower" edit. As is, it is too high MV for only 3 toughness and no ETB. I suggest you give it an opponent discards a card on ETB or make it 5 MV or give it 4 toughness. I honestly think giving it the discard ETB in addition to one of the other two options wouldn't be too overpowered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories