Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3321 results found

1. Duplicated rares and Mythics

I am constantly opening new packs every week. The only problem is the game keeps giving me the same rares or mythics, saying they're the first I've received. I got Gishath and Skullspore Nexus tonight but got those same two cards last week. I'm not receiving new rares or mythics

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Filter options when choosing deck to queue with

The filtering options in the "Decks" browser are very helpful for narrowing your view down to a helpful subset of decks.

Having the option to use those same filters when selecting decks to queue with would be very helpful.

The current experience of clicking historic -> select decks -> seeing ALL decks and not being able to filter to just historic decks is not particularly perfect. I don't want to choose my standard decks here.

As a user, I want to be able to filter to see only my historic decks when I'm queuing for historic

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Use Arena players for expanded FFL playtesting

Use Arena players for expanded FFL playtesting.

You have a huge pool of players that could be easily recruited and incentivized for participating in playtesting cards before they are officially printed. Crowdsource the playtesting - not only will it catch cards that would end up being banned, it would catch cards that aren’t banned or bannable, but are borderline and reduce the fun of the game. You could then tune those cards downward in power or make whatever decision, but it would be based on an exponentially larger pool of playtest data and player experiences than you could ever produce…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New format with no or limited control cards

I’d love to see a new format where control cards are banned or restricted (destroy X, exile X, counter X, etc.).

For those of us that like to build big armies, play big combos, etc., control cards are incredibly frustrating, and MTGA decks have become polluted with them. There are countless times I’ve looked an opponentms hand and they’re just sitting there with 7 board wipes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Real Time Assistance

Ban real time assistance like untapped.gg, 17 lands, cardboard live, etc. Card rating overlays and analytical tools being used during draft selection, deck building, and gameplay reduce the human element and give an unfair advantage to those that are implementing these programs. RTA should be recognized for what it is, cheating, and banned from MTGA. If not, what is MTGA’s formal stance on the issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How dare you **** bags charge people money to play this pathetic excuse for MTG? My friends and I quit for good.

How dare you shitbags charge people money to play this pathetic excuse for MTG? My friends and I quit for good. I want every ******* dime back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Poison mechanic in All will be one

The poison mechanic as handled in the new set is plain idiotic.
    Things made sense when poison was attached to creatures only; one had to work their way around the opponents' defenses and was rewarded with a faster kill timer which could not be healed back up.

But now we are firing off poison counters for two-mana-spells with solid other effects attached?

What's with this "Throwing around cheap cards until either player is dead before turn 6" mindset? Does MtG really need to so desperately ape other card games with ever shorter match duration?

And who in his right mind…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. HERES THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!

MTG ARENA NEEDS TO PENALIZE PLAYERS WHO ARE IDLE DURING EVENT MATCHES. WHATS THE POINT IN JOINING AN EVENT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO EVEN PLAY IT?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STOP SKIPPING MY TURNS!!!!

I just want to play Magic without wanting to destroy my computer. Over the last week I've lost several games (at least 5) because this poorgram decided that I didn't need to play cards on my turn in the card game that is focused around playing cards on an app designed specifically to allow me to play these cards.

Since Kamigawa I've dropped hundreds on this app but I have no plans of further supporting this app financially while the quality declines and you'd rather focus on trying to create formats that nobody cares about or asked for instead of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. android app wont download all data and hangs due to sdcard as main storage

game wont download complete data (3rd package) and hangs at 984kb not starting ever. fresh install and reinstall does not help. main storage is sdcard and this is the only app that doesnt support that. change to main storage not possible since other apps will stop workingß

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Post game draw pile access

It would be nice if after a game was over, if I could look at my draw pile and see what I was about to draw. This seems like it would be easy to enable and obviously have no negative effect on game play since it would only happen after game play.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. mtga fait la promotion de la drogue

MTGA fait la promotion de la drogue. En effet,
    La représentation dans le jeu de la feuille de cannabis, même en orange (affichée en bas à droite de l'icône des joueurs) est STRICTEMENT interdite en France et assimilée à la promotion de la drogue, d'autant plus des enfants jouent à ce jeu.
    Pour rappel :
    l’article L.3421-4 du code de la santé publique punit l’incitation à l’usage de stupéfiant de cinq ans d’emprisonnement et de 75 000 euros d’amende.
    Dès lors, les références directes et indirectes, que cela soit par l’utilisation du mot cannabis, l’illustration avec une feuille de la…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stuck at beginning of match

Its no fun and not fair to incur a loss this way. Ive been a customer and spent $ on the game for years now. Too often, the game feels like it does not give me a fair shot at winning.
    May I please get some of the gems back that are wasted due to this bug? Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Non-Digital Historic

For the love of God, just make historic adjacent formats that exclude digital-only "cards". I'm trying to play mtg, not it's twisted, bastardized cousin "arena".

I have nothing against the existence of digital-only "cards" but I absolutely HATE having to play with or against them. The fact they've been shoved down everyone's throats in historic and historic brawl are literally the only reason why anyone hates digital-only "cards" with a PASSION.

Make historic adjacent formats that exclude digital-only "cards" and the seething hatred people have for them goes away immediately. A significant portion of people on arena are there as…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Don’t want to play against poison

If I am not playing in any kind of ranking category I think there should be an option to not play cards with certain keywords like poison seeing Wizards overpowered it recently
    I concede to that **** the first site of it because I dislike playing against it so mich

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Momir Improvements (Conjuring)

First of all, I'm a big Momir fan for a long time in MODO, but I know that there are lots of people that have issues with Momir.
    I know Momir is known to create tokens, but really that was just part of how it worked on MODO. I think you should strongly consider changing the avatar to conjure the creature instead, as it would allow for a lot more interactions/cards working.
    You could even take it one step further to conjure the creature into the hand (and making the emblem so it can be cast for free); that would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Suggestion

I feel that for the events that need signing up you guys should also put when the event itself ends.
    Labeling it as "Sign-Up Ends in ____" is very misleading. In real life if you sign up last minute you still get to play.

I dumped some money so I can enter in the "Festival in a box" event at the last minute thinking I would get to play.
    But in reality it wasn't a sign up time but the event was just done so I never got to finish making my deck and play.
    So juts wasted money due…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support for Infinite Combo Win

Please add support for Infinite Combo victories. Just add a button that allows us to demonstrate the combo, then allow us to iterate that several times until needed. I've lost several matches where I've had the combo to win, but was timed out. Iteration isn't necessary, but demonstration of the combo, and declared victory should be added.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get rid of Momir from midweek magic

Momir is the worst format ever created in magic - please get rid of it from midweek rotation or maybe queue it onece fvery milenium if you insist n having it in the roatation at all

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Alchemy Play (not Ranked) is a Nazgul war now.

About one out of every three times, I see a mono black deck with a Nazgul . I don't think it is particularly strong, but it is very biased and boring. If MTGA is going to respect diversity and enact banned cards and such, then the Nazgul should be addressed as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories