Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3322 results found

1. Simpler system for handling emotes

The current system for using emotes is a huge hassle to use - having to switch between several tabs is really bothersome. Quite often the time it takes me to reach an emote I want to use actually reduces my willingness to use it. I would love to see a functional emote system, and that would include having a unique emote display, with the possibility to replace default emotes with custom ones. Seriously, nobody needs tons of different emotes every match, just let people choose a few that they really intend to use.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Deadly Brew bug

Deadly Brew has a bug that ruins the game when it occurs.
    The bug occurs when Deadly Brew is played when the opponent has no creature.
    In that case, the player who played DB is asked to select his own creature to sacrifice, but can not due to the bug.
    This results in the game staying in selection phase until timers run out without possibility to do anything.
    Opposing player can even exploit this if they have a card to return their only creature to hand when DB is cast, since the DB player will loose due to the timers…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cosmetics linked to deck

Please, make it possible to define a pet and a profile picture (and maybe an emote set) linked to each specific deck, just as it is already the case with sleeves. As it stands I have strictly no reason to acquire any new cosmetics aside from sleeves, because I can only use one at a time, and changing it every now and then is just too much of a hassle.

Most other card games offer such deck customization options - see Legends of Runeterra or Eternal, for instance.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Crash in brawl

I play in Android plataform.
    When I start a brawl game de app close itseft repeatedly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Timer

Timer for all games.

The college event doesn't seem to have a turn timer. My opponent has been sitting there for over 10 minutes without making a move. If there is a timer, it is clearly not functioning lol.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. non-existent game

hi, i won a match on history bo3, by 2-1, i was 1 win to diamond, after i won the last game, my client got stuck in the 'victory', didnt show the rank goin up and didnt let me leave the screen, i had to restart the client, and guess what? when i came back i was still w the same rank, its like the match had never existed, the client was loading the w8ting for server right b4 i started the match, also when i tried to join the qeue b4 that game, i got the w8 for server…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Auto Loss/Thassa's Orcacle

While playing a Historic Ranked match i scaked a woe stride and its goat token with a priest of the forgotton gods, once the opponent played thassa's oracle i sacked in responsed to its trigger and then once its trigger resolved i lost the game for some reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. WHY do you CHEAT your PLAYERS

It’s been officially addressed that opening hands are manipulated.

This is cheating by any standard.

It’s been officially addressed that matchmaking is manipulated by deck content.

This is cheating by any standard.

WHY do you CHEAT your PLAYERS?

The wonderful game of Magic: The Gathering has been turned into this obnoxious exercise in manipulated, cheating corporate greed called Magic: The Gathering Arena.

It is not Magic: The Gathering.

I am done with it.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Game stuck until opponent's timer counts up and result not recorded after reboot

Game 2 of a Traditional Historic match. My opponent cast Magma Opus, targeting 4 of my creatures, but priority never passed and the spell never resolved. I was stuck there as my opponent's timer was counting down from 20+ minutes. My opponent was never kicked for inactivity, and after their timer hit zero, it started counting up. I couldn't bring up the menu to concede. I closed the client using Alt+F4, and when I logged back in, it was like the match never happened. Even though I attacked with creatures and won the first game of the match, my quest…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Private Tournaments for online communities

I'm a part of a couple of mid-sized to large online communities. It'd be great if we could host our own MTG Arena tournaments with our members. Have a special tournament code, and I'm sure it can have the same gem/money requirements for joining, but now with people we know. It would especially help attract new players to the game and enjoy the game more deeply, especially those who are not ready to compete at the level that your open tournaments require. Heck, I'm sure a lot of nerd-based entities would love to run a tournament for their fans.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. stop using CPU and GPU when minimized

When I'm running Arena, it uses a full core and 95% of the GPU on my Surface 7 computer. This seems reasonable for the experience I get. But when I minimize the app, it still uses a full core and 70-75% of my GPU. I'd love to be able t minimize the app between games to tell Arena that I don't want it force my computer to heat up and run the fan all the time. Instead, I have to leave the app to achieve this. Please don't run your event/render loops flat out when there's nothing to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Code non valide

Plusieurs code dit non valides

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bug Report

Playing on a PC, I was in a match and I put Ingenious Mastery on the stack. I selected autopay, and then the application gave me no next steps. I watched as my timeouts burned. I confirmed I still had internet on my computer. I tried force closing Arena and logging back in, but by the time I did that I had lost the match.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cards

Magic used to be about strategy and intelligence. The understanding of how cards interact with each other. It used to be a game where anyone could win and all it took was out thinking your opponent, like chess for cards.

I’ve been playing this game since the beginning. And I’ve never been so disappointed in you for the new cards that are released. I used to be able to use protection from a color instants to counteract cards like “Doomskar” and other board wipes... gone...no more. It used to be that anyone could put a deck together of commons, uncommons,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The PLAY TAB and PLAY MODE UI need to be completely rehauled.

Hello, I just actually missed a Strix Quick Draft because of how terrible this current UI is that we have suffered with for over two years now. It's barely even changed. It's like nobody is home on the UI team. We don't get any better options for viewing cards at larger sizes, we get a few enhancements for deck builder, and almost nothing else.

You guys are going with this absolutely daft three event tab and then an advanced tab that does almost nothing else. It's shocking that this is our UI still. I give you guys all the benefit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New version on App Store doesn’t exist

Please be aware of your notices regarding updated mobile clients.
    You lock the app way before the app is available on the App Store.
    Note that publishing the app doesn’t make it immediately available to everyone as it can take Apple a few hours to propagate the mobile client.

This annoyingly keeps players out of your app for an update that doesn’t exist...

You should delay your message to at least a few hours after launch on the App Store.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Maul of the Skyclaves

Seriously, WTF are you thinking when you assign "Legendary" status to one card & not another? Is it just random? I fail to see why I can only have one Shadowspear in play because it's Legendary yet Maul of the Skyclaves is not, despite its generally greater puissance. Look at them side by side & tell me which one is more likely to be a game-changer if there's more than one in play on a side? If Shadowspear was self-attaching like the Maul, I could see it, or is it just because the Maul is a colored artifact? I realize…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tidechannel pick is backwards

tidechannel land displays blue on left green on right, but to pick in game it's blue on right green on left, has often messed up my game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product getting worse by the day!!!!!!!!

I don't know why I keep spending time and money on this game...O wait I do. Nostalgia, plain and simple. The standard metagame is Mono Red, Mono White, and Sultai. It was this before rotation and then it was improved upon by giving the best cards in the set to these decks. The shuffler is getting worse not better. I have a sneaky suspicion the match making is getting worse too. Seems like you face off depending on what part of the meta you are using (i.e. specific cards), how many wins in a row you have, and for some…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Idea for New Card Sleeve

can we get a card sleeve that looks like I've been playing on concrete

1 vote