Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3365 results found

1. Mtg Arena the concede functionality should not be buried in the settings cog.

Since conceding (or "scooping") is a standard way for a MAgic game to end, this functionality should be presented as a more standard / appropriate course of action than buried in the settings menu like you are doing something outside of the current game. It should be an option within the actual game.

Additional request: Make it so you can send an accompanying message with the concession (maybe options like "YOu got me", "bad draws", "too much land", "not enough land")

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mtg Arena give players an opportunity to GG after the game ends

Currently, when the game ends due to a victory, the "Victory" or "Defeat" message immediately pops up, frequently blocking me from seding a "Good Game" friendly message.

Players should 100% absolutely eb able to send messages at the end of a game. This would make the matches feel more like there is a person on the other end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Mtg Arena, Filter decks by game mode

WHen selecting a deck for a game mode it shows all decks that are LEGAL. This is not at all useful as STandard decks are LEGAL in Explorer and so on.

My suggestion would be to show decks that are set as the mode in a grouping at the top, followed my a grouping of other legal decks, followed my nonlegal or incomplete decks at the bottom.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dig Through Time Bugged (DIFFERENT FROM GAME FREEZE BUG)

To reproduce:
    Target a spell with Mystic Sanctuary's trigger, and put it on top of your library.
    Cast Dig Through Time.
    The seven revealed cards do not include the known card on top of your library.
    (In screenshot, see the Thoughtseize revealed on top of my library, which is not included in the cards being looked at with Dig Through Time.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. type input for +1/+1 counters

In my Brawl deck, Lathiel is my commander, so I sometimes have a lot of counters. I once had an opportunity at the end of my turn to place five hundred +1/+1 counters and spread them out over any number of creatures. Clicking the up arrow 500 times is extremely tedious and a waste of mine and the other player's time. It would be great if I could just type the number of counters in that I want to place on that creature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ideas to get new players

Ideas to get new players:

1. Ideas for pairings. Add some optional filters that affect matchmaking, in normal play:
    • Filter to not to play against one color, so as not to play against players with that color.

• Add a filter to limit the number of legendary and rare creatures in the deck.

(This will help people who are starting out not play against experienced people who have very developed decks, or choose who to play with, like when you play in physical format with your friends: (you could play with your developed deck and on the other hand you could try…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make arcane bombardment legendary in Standard

What about making arcane bombardment legendary? For 6 mana you can play infinite spells and you get to choose which ones you want? Stupid, idiotic and pretty much broken in standard? yep, check check and check. I know that sometimes you don't think much about the consequences, hence my suggestion... it seems broken and takes all fun from the game making it impossible to recover. Hey and it seems more people think that you were dumb enough to put this card on standard! :D How funny is that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Prevent accidental close-outs by moving the options button or requesting confirmation to close mid-match

Many times, when going to the options gear icon, the windows "x" to close out the client will get clicked instead since the two are in close proximity. While going to forfeit is a common use case for the options button, closing out the game is different. It means going through the client's start up and loading back into the game all over again, all the while wasting time for the opponent who has to sit and wait for my rope to burn.

There are two UI solutions to this. One is to move the gear away from the area…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to "Good Game" my Opponent

A lot of times my Opponent or I wont respond to a GG because we dont know if the other person has a OTK in hand. And then when they surrender you cant GG anymore or it wont get send. I would like there to be more time to Respond with GG after someone surrendered, or show Respect in some other way. I understand that this could lead to people using other BM emotes but maybe a only positive Respond option that is optional after the Surrender could be possible. Also maybe an Honor System where you can tell your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MTG Arena is the worst game, I HATE IT, AND I HATE WOTC FOR MAKING IT

WOTC I am not allowed to express myself fully on here, but let's just say I would be cussing you out if I could. The fact that you interfere with games, and arrange matches so that players can't win, is absolutely obvious and asinine. I can't tell you how many times I've switched decks, only to be pitted against someone with the exact deck built for stopping mine. Or when I'm about to go up a level, suddenly I lose 10 games in a row. This game would be more fun if it was actually random, but because you actually…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Viewing Decks After Battle is Over

After a game has ended, players should be able to look through each others decks and hands. I feel like this would help a lot of players improve and try new strategies. Also fairly common in the real world to check your next card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Targetted Destroy creature effects not working across multiple games and spells

Three games in a row that destroy effects on my opponents creatures are not working. Spell resolves but creature is not put into the graveyard. Spells used so far heroes downfall and feed the swarm.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Product Suggestion

Instead of preset or random rare/mythic cards given as rewards for mastery level achievements, allow players to decide what cards they want or need to complete their decks by adding those rewards as wild cards in their vaults. I am certain this will please EVERYONE!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ban Symmetry Sage

Is this not just a straight up 3/3 flier for 1 mana? I mean come one, this is one of the stupidest cards ever printed. Please ban it. Where? EVERYWHERE!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. BUG: GPU Maxes out if something else overlays MTGA or is not in fullscreen

This appears to be a technical problem of MTGA, but you don't have a Category for that (afaik), so I want to express the "Product Suggestion" of solving this problem.

I'm on a PC (Win10, specs can be provided), using two (differently sized) monitors .

My GPU is a bit older and creates a weird sound when it get's into the high percent, which is how I noticed this:

When the MTGA task is in focus, it uses about 20-30% GPU (it's updating as I write this, so this value may vary during play,) but the moment I tab out…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Policy Feedback - Make MTGA great (it was never again)

Most of this comes down to currencies in the game (social and monetary currencies) but looking at Timeless and ‘coming soon’ (within the decade) EDH, we need to talk about monies.

MTGA wasn’t built to succeed. Like the ability to cast instances was maybe not possible in alpha/beta versions. But you know more about this (which versions limited what kind of spells that were possible on the client).

The game is unfriendly, both to existing players and new players.

If you cannot believe me, then try someone who is even more invested and probably played longer to say what I’m…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Crash from too many tokens generated

When duplicating a Dedicated Dollmaker with 2 Ojer and 9 Mondraks, game crashed as shown in the attached screenshots. Expected result is several hundred Dedicated Dollmaker tokens.

Using Windows PC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Flag newly awarded cards from rewards or packs for quick access in build

Often I see cards pop up when winning awards or opening packs, and then when I go to the collection I have to try and remember what they were to find them. It would be great to have an ability to right-click or somehow flag cards of interest possibly with some custom notes or add them to a custom collection when they are awarded so we can quickly access them later when editing or building packs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Going into store on my iOS device closes game

My game crashes when I try to go into store on my IOS device. I can click on the get new packs link under packs, and it will take me to the store. It still kicks me out at some point even that way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show date of the Bug/Product Suggestions

Show date of the Bug/Product Suggestions

1 vote