Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3322 results found

1. Infinite combo broke turn order

Opponent was using Snarling Gorehound, Moss-Pit Skeleton and Insidious Roots. They continued to create plant tokens by putting MPS back on top of their library until they had over 800 instances on the stack. Waited forever to be able to block their creatures and most likely win thanks to Bastion of Remembrance. However, after everything was finally off the stack, it went from his pre combat mainphase to damage step without me getting a chance to declare blockers. This felt like a deliberate exploit to win the match.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Representation matters

One of my favorite aspects of magic has always been the art. As a kid, I had three or four cards I found at a bus stop, I'd stare at them for hours at a time (pre-google times). Imagine my surprise as an adult to find the art lacking.
    I don't see any fat people. Every planeswalker is buff and/or lithe. Most drawn humanoids have the same shoulder and hip ratios, and they all look like olympians. Surely the use of magic would allow for a powerful caster who isn't quite so.... barbie and ken.
    I have no complaints on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don’t allow players to quit during their opponents turn.

It’s incredibly frustrating to get to your final turn, just to have your opponent quit before you can finish the attack. This could be eliminated by not allowing players to concede during their opponents turn.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Doppelgang and the token cap

Thanks to Doppelgang's introduction MTG Arena's token cap is easier than ever to reach; this means either there needs to be a way to select token priority and/or raise the token cap. This is especially a problem in non-standard formats where token doubling, spell copying, and infinite mana loops are more readily available. Since Doppelgang doesn't let you target fewer than X and it seems to prioritize land tokens it's very easy to not get anything of value out of using it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Triggered abilities

Client not tying triggered abilities to triggered creatures creating issues with stifle effects. When trying to use stifle and tishana's tidebinder on triggered abilities of the same creature mobile does not show which creature is triggering creating issues when trying to effect a specific creature such as a nonsummoning sick creature and a creature played that turn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Drop Twitch

Hello, I would like my time spent on Twitch as a streamer or when I watch other streamers to be rewarded with free X3 or X5 packs...
    There is the Hearstone game which has drops on Twitch, why not Magic Arena?
    Please vote
    Sincerely

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. iPhone 12: IOS 17.3.1 keep crashing the game Need reinstall to solve the issue (3 times in few days)

After Karlov update my IPhone 12 keep crashing. The app shut down for no reason and I try to reboot but keep shutting down after that. Everytime something like that happens I need to uninstall and reinstall the game. I already experience this like 3 times in a roll in the last few days. I can’t play events or compete in ranked ladder. Please fix the issue. I can’t provide info cause the app crash before I can’t take a SS
    iPhone 12
    iOS 17.3.1

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Virtue of Strength and Doppelgäng

More of a bug submission than anything.
    1. On the battlefield:
    Titan of Industry, Leyline of the Guildpact, Virtue of Strength, Topiary Stomper, Flourishing Bloom-Kin, Spelunking, and basic forests.
    Play an X=6 Doppelgäng targeting 1 of everything listed above except the Leyline.
    What happened? 6 copies of each entered the battled creating a lot of triggers. made it through each of the triggers until it made it to spelunking which were last on the stack.
    the game hung up and stopped responding.

1. Macbook Pro

2. The results should be understood.

3. What feature?

4. See attached Log

5. The suitable workaround: Stop using Virtue…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Choose Blockers Bug

In quick draft, after declaring blockers, "Choose blockers" remained on screen. The game shows that my opponent has priority, but never moved to damage. No rope appeared, but I am still able to interact with my hand and the menu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ranked progress bonus for beating opponents at higher ranks

Add some form of progress bonus for beating opponents at higher ranks and some point loss increase for losing to opponents at higher ranks.

Higher ranks should be able to win more against opponents at lower ranks so it helps getting players back to the ranks they were before reset and also decreases the winstreak luck aspect of climbing that sends you up the entire ladder.

In the screenshot i 2-0:d this guy 4 or 5 divisions above me because i havent played in about half a year and got reset down to bronze, the game should accomodate players for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shandalar on Arena

It would be fun to have a long-term, player-vs-computer mini-game within Arena that was modeled after the old Shandalar video game.

You would start off with a low-powered assortment of cards from a certain set (or sets), and tour a simple map of the associated plane, dueling against AI opponents to win new and better cards.

There could be a fee to play though each plane, earning cards as you go, or they could even be phantom cards.

This would be an awesome, low-stress variant for players who like a larger strategic experience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A few suggestions

1, give an option to turn off that Spark tutorial. Anyone veteran player doesn't to be FORCED to wait for Spark to finish its tutorial to make it go away. We just want to play MTG:A and throw money at digital cards. Seeing that Hasbro is laying off more WOTC employees, yall might need the sales.

2, This UI bad.

2a, When I select 'Report a bug or submit feedback', it loads this form but immediately redirects me to another page. How is this helpful? Either load the form and let me submit or just redirect me. Don't do both…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 予約購入したシールドチケット、ドラフトチケット等が受け取れない

2024年2月6日に入手可能となっているが、受取画面で受取を選択したにも関わらず受け取れないバグが発生している。再起動するたびに受取画面が現れ、受取を押してもずっと同じ状態となる。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Commoner event

Some places are using a new gameplay style called commoner. The premise behind commoner decks are that they can only have common cards. This levels the playing field against those who can spend tons of money buying the rare or mystic cards. Might be fun to include that style of gameplay.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Samut sprint cast from the grave using the ability of dreadhorde arcanist leads to an automatic win

Samut sprint cast from the grave using the ability of dreadhorde arcanist leads to an automatic win

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Geist of Saint Traft Combo results in horrible gameplay

The leyline / geist of saint traft / fragment reality combo in historic results in awful, repetitive gameplay patterns in the best of 1 format. The issue is not with the strength of the deck, but that every game against is the same. Something needs to be done.

Easy fix: don't let fragment reality target permanents you control.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sparky suggestion

Sparky is a brilliant tool, but can be made so much better…

Please make a sparky deck for every color and every format maybe even some color combos and here is the key… let players choose which sparky deck they play. This will allow players like me to tune/test our deck ideas more easily instead of hoping I’m playing a particular sparky color or type, also more options. Updating sparkys decks would also be nice. Some formats can’t even play against sparky now which is how see if a deck is worth playing. This could be a massive tool going…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. why is the number one upvoted tally for replay option not at the top of this product suggestion page

It would be nice to see the most upvoted topic on replay option at the top of the suggestion page. Also why is there not a replay option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Question for the team

Quick question for the development team. How do you decide which characters are going to get avatars and which aren't? Do you have a set of rules or guidelines that you choose to go by? Or do you just throw darts at a board, lol?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. product suggestion

My most recent Explorer Ranked Bo1 game has frozen during my opponent's turn. I'll include the capture log.
    This also happened a few days ago. My opponent conceded while I was tapping some of my lands. Their avatar blew up...but then the game froze...and the win did not register. The settings gear in the top right corner wasn't even there for me to exit out properly. I had to exit out of the game by closing the tab. I am using Windows PC.
    This issue is costing me games. I've been cheated out of 2 wins over the past few…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories