Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3359 results found

1. Alchemy pulldown

When selecting decks you there is a pulldown selection so you can see only standard or historic etc. Please include a pulldown for Alchemy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make mobile clients competition-ready

Mobile clients have been out for years now, but really frustrating to see that they're still treated second-class citizens, up to the point that there are official recommendations against competitive play on mobile.

Please fix up the bugs and performance issues on mobile. My phone now has more RAM than my PC, so hardware restrictions are a poor excuse. Biggest complaints:

• Memory leaks (leading to ANRs)
    • Undetected connection issues (i.e. connection dropped but the app doesn't show the disconnected spinner)
    • Misrepresented game state - if my client misses an action from the server, like an opponent playing a land or…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tergid's Lantern Breaks rounds

Tergid's Lantern's First ability, when used after selecting attackers but before the second player selects blockers, removes the ability for the defending player to cast any instants before choosing blockers skipping straight to choosing blockers with no ability to cast spells. Lost games because i couldn't cast an instant before combat unless it was during the opponent's main phase before declaring attackers or using the card's ability. please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Non-Meta Constructed or Free Limited Rooms

Think MTG Arena needs regularly offered, free limited events that mix and match standard sets (perhaps for which cards are not added to your collection, in order to preserve the economics). The format desperately needs options that encourage players to be more creative and explore available synergies in the sets beyond meta decks.

Alternatively, a (probably unenforceable), optional room, based on the honor system, for head-to-head constructed matches of non-meta decks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product suggestion

I like to play both limited and constructed. But to reach mythic in limited you have to pout in a lot more time than in constructed and for us that have full time job and kid it's just unnessesary to put in time at all in limited since i don't have tim to reach mythic top 1200 anyway.

Because of this it would be a fantastic idé to choose a 3rd ranking that is called "Mixed". Where you can play everything but the ranking goes up on the mix and not in the constructed or limited alone. (But still being…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product Suggestion: Redesign Tinkerer's Cube

The color pair designs of Tinkerer's Cube are too disparate and non-overlapping. Combined with the low power design, this makes decks miss their target synergies too often and end up failing on themes. My desired outcome is that you either rebalance color pair designs to overlap more or increase power level in order to make decks fail less often.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Alchemy Discard

You've flooded the Alchemy format with discard cards. It's lots of fun to play against most of the popular decks out there right now, but the discard decks are just annoying. Undercity Plunder and Citystalker Connoisseur are the biggest offenders. Undercity Plunder, in particular, is obviously undercosted. Standard is far better for not having these cards. If you want to boost a digital-card format that uses mechanics that are impossible to implement in paper, you should increase interaction and fun, not throw everyone into an arms race to discard each other. Is there counterplay to this? Of course. But these…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Historic Map Rotation

Can we rotate out some maps created for specific standard sets to historic when sets rotate out of standard? Or just use all standard maps for historic as well since standard is subset of historic

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change in decks with cards not in collection

With today's update there has been a change in the way MTGA displays decks with cards not in your collection. Previously they were grouped together at the bottom with a large dark red wildcard symbol and a shaded deck art if you did not have enough wildcards to craft them, but if you did have enough wildcards they would appear with your fully owned decks with a smaller wildcard symbol and the regular deck art, and they would be sorted with those decks based on when you saved them. Now all decks with uncollected cards are grouped together below the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Activated Abilities

Can you add a feature that lets you select how many times you would like to activate an ability? For example I play kenrith a lot and it's exhausting to keep clicking on him, then click the ability I want and then click the target over and over. If I have like 12 white mana can you add the ability that I can select the "target player gains 5 life" ability and the click 4 times? Each one would pop up in response to the other so the other player could technically respond if they wanted to. It's just a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Narfi, Betrayer King alt art cannot be added as a commander for Historic Brawl.

Narfi, Betrayer King alt art cannot be added as a commander for Historic Brawl. The original art works. Attempted on PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cannot Complete NEO Mastery

I ran the numbers and it looks like I will fall short of completing the mastery pass by 8-10 levels, at least. I play 2-3 days a week, and always get my 15 weekly wins. It's pretty frustrating to play so much and fall so short. It would be great if Arena offered an event that awarded enough XP to account for the shortfall.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mastery Pass Grinding

Dear WOTC,
    Im a relatively new player on MTGA and have been loving it thus far. The game is great but Im running into the same problem with your mastery that most game companies cant seem to figure out thus far. You have a decent xp system that rewards wins and playing specific decks and styles to earn daily and weekly xp, however, the opportunities to earn real xp quickly dry out as you complete your one daily quest awarding 500 xp and are left gaining an irrelevant 25 xp for your remaining win efforts. But what then? You are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Neon Dynasty mastery point reward

The green mastery "road" for neon dynasty doesn't give sleeves for a green card, but a blue..
    Every other reward is sleeevs with a card in their color identity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improvements

I suggest to bring back more animation at least for the mythic cards, then the bundle of theros lands and garruk avatar…
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product

The new mythic packs have the possibility to give a rare wild card instead of guaranteed mythic card. Please make this explicitly clear in the item description. Right now many are confused about this and think of it as a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Eyeballs" appearing over my avatar and deck covers

As of this afternoon at approximately 5 pm on 03/31/2022 I have a bug with "Eyeballs" being displayed over my avatar and deck covers, I don't know if anyone else has reported this. How can I resolve this? This happened both on my PC and android device. Please help and Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Game is still playing after turn 1 and 2 rope with no lands!?

Played a game today where, I’m assuming, the other player had tech issues. They didn’t mulligan, accept the cards… then proceed to rope away turn one.

Bummer. I play a land and a card and wait for the win. Sure enough, they rope out again.

But then, surprisingly, it kicks to my turn again. So land and card, wait for the rope again. It finally happens.

And it kicks to my turn again! The auto-concede finally happened on turn 3, with no lands in play for them.

I don’t know if that is a bug or intentional, but it should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove the pics and logfiles from the forum overview

It's horror to scroll down like an idiot Just because there are hundred logfiles and pics added to the overview of the posts.

Posts should be shortened for a better overview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories