MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. error al iniciar juego

error con la carga de actualizacion, tampoco me deja desinstalarlo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. wildcard

Reached level 39 in the Zendikar Mastery pass and did not receive a Mythic card from the Zendikar set. No visual prompt and no change in my collection were made.

If there is any way to be able to get a Mythic Wildcard added to my account or a random Zendikar Mythic, that would be great. I am not able to buy the Mastery pass often and this is fairly discouraging.

Thanks and take care,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. プレイ

ランク戦ではないプレイで勝利したのにランキングが下がりました。対応お願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ランク戦

ランク戦で勝利したのにランクが下がりました。対応お願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Life gain counted after game loss

My opponent hit me for lethal, but I had life gain to prevent that from happening and I lost. You could see the life game happen after the defeat page came up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Player made a copy of a planeswalker with no card or ability

I was playing a match and the player copied his Lilliana out of no where, I checked his graveyard and it was the previous card he played(unfortunately I cant remember the card but it had nothing to do with copying a planeswalker), I wasn't recording at the time so I was unable to get the proof. In my experience if a copy of a legendary is put on the battlefield they must chose which one to keep unless the card they use to copy says the copy is not legendary. I do not know if this player had glitched or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Overtarget as a new mechanic for spells that can target untargetble things

I would like to see new cards that are able to target things that have protection or can't be targeted normally. I wouldn't mind seeing this in combination with the damage can't be prevented effect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 9 lives vs terror of peaks

had 9 lives in play, terror of peaks? (mythic dragon card) used ability that deals damage equal to controllers played creatures power(card played was a red giant with adventure, pretty sure it was the one unable to be blocked by knights or walls). it added the counter onto 9 lives but still allowed the damage to hit me, then terror of peaks swung, added 2nd counter to 9 lives, then still allowed the damage (lethal) to hit me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MSI file still not updated after october 10th update! More than 30 hours past update

Hey I have an install issue that requires the MSI file workaround, but it wasn't made available and we are something like 30 hours past the end of the update already. Please upload the new MSI file and preferrably nest time help us to have an automatic update, every time you update I am unable to play for some amount of time and since latest updates had troubes, for a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. best of 3 winning and giving me losses

I am winning the game and it is taking away from my rating it has only done this on best of 3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If you play mill vs rogue, the rogue deck gets 3 copies of the enforcer

Every time I play against the rogue deck with my mill deck the opponent no matter how many cards his has 70 -200, he gets 3 copies of the Enforcer... the odds of this happening are astronomical, how does it happens so often, also I get matched always we people with cards diametrically opposed to mine, why is that?
    Not only arena mount cards but it also fix matches, here is the proof

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. gameplay bug

my draft game had a bug where land and creatures entered the battlefield oversized and on top of one another. my opponent didn't have that problem, since he was able to target my creatures and attack with, and ultimately won. the connection was great! I just could't play.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. oversized permanents, creatures layered on top of each other. couldn't target or read cards

my draft game had a bug where land and creatures entered the battlefield oversized and on top of one another. my opponent didn't have that problem, since he was able to target my creatures and attack with, and ultimately won. the connection was great! I just could't play.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. unable to uninstall mtg arena

I could not install or update the mtg program and it was getting buggy as well (lots of blank screens or freeze ups . I was getting a promp after loading the program that said (oops something went wrong) and was not able to load the program or access it in any way I was also not able to uninstall it as well. On the wizards of the coast website I found a link fro (Revouninstaller) after downloading and running this program It uninstalled all files that had anything to do with wizards of the coast which allowed me to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. frozen

As each card was "announced" they froze on the side of the screen. Or as I played a land, it would freeze where it "drops." All of these cards would stay there the entire game.

creatures would not appear on the table itself, same for opponents. I even completely quit the client out completely over 4 times and rejoined the match, issue persisted the same way. I am up to date and have restarted my machine.

Only seemed to appear in that particular match.

Screenshots show how the cards were frozen. Active hand/ cards from draw were fine animation wise.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Visual Effects - Creature Fight Animation

One of my favorite visuals is when certain cards hit the board and the creature animation happens.

I thought it would be really cool to have creature animation take place when creatures attack and block each other (kind of Star Wars Dejarik/Holochess esque) where you can see the creatures actually combat each other.

I think that would be a really cool graphic. Just wanted to share, thank you for your time!!!

PS
    If not everyone would enjoy that sort of animation it could always be a feature that is turned off in the "Options" section of the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bug - Jace Mirror Mage and Ominous Seas

I played my first game today via the Standard Ranked BO1 queue. The opponent was using a UW deck with Jace Mirror Mage, Ominous Seas, and Teferi's Ageless Insight (TAI). After TAI was put in the game, whenever the opponent used Jace's '0' ability to draw a card Jace never lost any loyalty counters nor did they have to reveal the cards. Maybe this was this was just their initial card draw that I was mistaking for Jace...hard to remember. Also, on one turn toward the end of the game the opponent tapped out all their land to draw cards,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ashiok, Nightmare Muse premium card style token is not premium

With other cards, the token is usually better looking also with the premium card style. For some reason this is not the case with the Ashiok Nightmare token.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base