MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Concede often doesn't work.

On a fairly consistent basis, the concede button doesn't work. it will acknowledge that the button was pressed, and do absolutely nothing. Admittedly, this is usually when the game is screwed up for some other reason, such as network issues, but a concede should be a high priority packet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. protection

An opponent attacked me with an Elder Gargaroth(8/8) with embercleave and Shadowspear. I defended with Heliod(8/8).

He activated Shadowspear's ability to remove hexproof and indestructible, i countered with protection from green using Alseid's ability.

Opponent used bonecrusher giant's Stomp, Heliod appeared as 8/6 after the stomp. When they fought, Heliod died. It´s a major bug. Shadowspear does not remove protection, only hexproof and indestructible.

It wasn´t a Questing Beast, it was Elder Gargaroth.
    I lost the match because of that. Please look into it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. protection

An opponent attacked me with an Elder Gargaroth(8/8) with embercleave and Shadowspear. I defended with Heliod(8/8).

He activated Shadowspear's ability to remove hexproof and indestructible, i countered with protection from green using Alseid's ability.

Opponent used bonecrusher giant's Stomp, Heliod appeared as 8/6 after the stomp. When they fought, Heliod died. It´s a major bug. Shadowspear does not remove protection, only hexproof and indestructible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. En attente du serveur

Sur Android, P30pro, réseau Bouygues Télécom 4g
    Affichage récurrent de l'écran "en attente du serveur" en dehors des duels mais surtout pendant les duels avec impossibilité à le reprendre.
    Problème essentiellement en réseau mobile, même avec un débit 4g suffisant. Peu de problème en WiFi.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. schwarz bist zu stark. es läuft immer nur darauf hinaus das jeder schwarz spielt es macht keinen spaß immer gegen schwarze decks zu spielen

ihr müsst schneller bannen und mehr und fast jedde schwarze und rote karte aus dem letzten jaheren eratern das was ihr macht schadet dem spiel nur. ihr müsst wesendlich schneller regieren und best of one aus dem rankt schmeisen ihr müsst rankt auch besser balncen zu bei speil das man nur 2 mal die woche ranket spielen kann so dass sich die meta auch mal verändern kann.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Algorithm only favors the big spenders or pros

I dont buy gems. but i know people who do. They were the one I crush on big tourneys or during playtesting. We always play meta. But since the pandemic I cant play paper so I opt to arena. I started august last year. I always get mythic and I even got to top 1200. But recently I am playing meta decks, dimir rogues sultai control. izzet tempo but I cant win, See my page. All live recordings. no cherry picking https://www.facebook.com/DandreiMatthew/

I deserve a better game play you *******. I post it on your page. I hope people will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Kill Quest Didn't Count

I didn't get credit for killing a creature when my opponent swung for lethal and I blocked it and killed it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Algorithm only favors the big spenders or pros

I dont buy gems. but i know people who do. They were the one I crush on big tourneys or during playtesting. We always play meta. But since the pandemic I cant play paper so I opt to arena. I started august last year. I always get mythic and I even got to top 1200. But recently I am playing meta decks, dimir rogues sultai control. izzet tempo but I cant win, See my page. All live recordings. no cherry picking https://www.facebook.com/DandreiMatthew/

I deserve a better game play you *******. I post it on your page. I hope people will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Algorithm only favors the big spenders or pros

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Algorithm only favors the big spenders or pros

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Opponent Cast a Spell but I couldn't see it on my screen to respond

It kept hanging up, and I saw my creature die, and his took some damage, so I think it was Hunt the Weak or something similar. I didn't get the opportunity to beef the creature he targeted either though I had Mana to use to do so. I didn't capture the log, but it was the last game I played on my mobile device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Harold Unites the Elves / Mazkwood Nexus interaction

My opponent has Maskwood Nexus on the Battlefield, then played a Herold Unites the Elves. He would use the Unites the Elves trigger to pull another Herold Unites the elves from his graveyard. This should not have been possible since the Maskwood Nexus text says that it only affects creature cards, but Unites the Elves is an enchantment card.

He ended up making it an infinite loop, not sure how he was getting the Harold Unites the elves back into the graveyard. He went through most of his deck before pulling the card he wanted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. the game finish immediatly draw

hi,

sometimes the game finish draw when i use three or more "nixbloom ancient".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Harald Unites The Elves / Sage of Mysteries / Vorinclex bug

1.  Give us the steps to reproduce the bug: Play Harald Unites The Elves when you have Sage of Mysteries after the oponent played Vorinclex

2.  Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac): PC

3.  Enter the actual results you’re experiencing: Nothing happens, the saga just comes into play, triggers the Sage and does nothing after that.

4.  Enter the expected results of the feature: Milling 3 cards and returning an Elf card (or a changeling) to the battlefield.

5.  Add any relevant screenshots/videos: I have none.

6.  If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps: I didn´t.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Valkmira Protector Shield dont prevent damage from oponent Dogged Pursuit.

Also Oponent had Marauding Blight-Priest and trigger extra damage after it gain heal from Dogged Pursuit didnt was prevent either.
    Suppose to prevent 1 point of damage of eacho source so especting to.
    Prevent damage from Dogged Pursuit, but dogge pursuit also have a gain 1 point of life trigger Blight-Priest but I get 1 point of damage prevent for each Blight-Priest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base