MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I often forget my cards hidden from sideboard because of companion rules

It's all in the title I play jeganta as companion and a few cards from sideboard doesn't match and I often forget them it could be nice to permanently desactivate the filter.
    I think this game have often way of use for begginer that could be nice to have an advanced mode witht more options and settings to do what we want and not what the game want !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't return pernament card form Deadly Brew when sacrificing creature form opponent

I can't return pernament card in my graveyard form Deadly Brew when sacrificing a creature form opponent, claim the first born didn't make sense this way. I could only return pernament card when sacrificing a creature(maybe it's a token) my own. I lose for it several times before i recognize it :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gideon of The Trials display bug

I had used Gideon of the Trial's +1 ability to become a creature and had attacked my opponent. The opponent cast unsummon on Gideon and returned him to my hand. He retained the small numeric side counter when he was in my hand, and this display continued when I recast him. When I next activated him as a creature, the new count display was overlaid on the previous count display, resulting in garbled display. When he reverted to non-creature status at the end of that turn, one of the two counts disappeared, but the original count remained, seemingly permanent at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ストリクスヘイヴンでの不具合

シルバークイルの口封じをプレイした際に指定したいカード名を検索しても検索結果が表示されない不具合が発生しました。何を入力してもカード名が表示されないまま時間の警告が出て仕方なく一覧から適当なカードを選びましたがその行為のせいでゲームに負けてしまいました。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. opponant timeout not registering

Start time out did not end and now stuck between start and first go. Can only concede.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug win counter

I keep encountering a bug where I win a ranked match and the rank counter doesn't go up and rewards aren't issued. Its almost like it freezes and the match never happened. The screenshot shows that I won the match but the counter that requires 5 wins to rank up is gone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Given Card that does not exist (yet)

Received a card in a won pack that does not yet exist and could not find it in my library after I pulled it out of a pack. Could not find it or other "storm" cards in CRAFT. The Card is "Tendrils of Agony" and I have a pic of it, but did not attach the pic as you may not want that released yet. Please email me if you would like the pic. If you care to add a Mythic Rare to my account I would not complain. Thank you. PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Illegal cards are being played in the standard format and that needs to be fixed.

Somehow players are using illegal cards in Standard Ranked. Not just tutorial cards (which have all rotated out now), but I’ve seen M19 cards too. MTGA either needs to fix this, or have both standard and historic ranked options. Why should I continue to support arena when the game does not adhere to the rules of the standard format? Only cards that are still within standard rotation should be playable in a game mode named “Standard Ranked.”

[Edit] Correction, there is a Historic ranked, which further emphasizes my point. The ability to use historic cards in standard ranked needs to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can't return pernament card form Deadly Brew when sacrificing creature form opponent

I can't return pernament card in my graveyard form Deadly Brew when sacrificing a creature form opponent, claim the first born didn't make sense this way. I could only return pernament card when sacrificing a creature(maybe it's a token) my own. I lose for it several times before i recognize it :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Creature not destroyed by Cruel Cut after Selfless Savior was used on a different creature

Creature not destroyed by Cruel Cut after Selfless Savior was used on a different creature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Unbalanced player match up

I'm Diamond tier 4, so I'd assume I'd be matched against other players in Diamond, at least in the low levels.

How did I get matched with #92 in Mythic? Seems like handing a historically stronger player and easy win.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Creature not destroyed by Cruel Cut after Selfless Savior was used on a different creature

Creature not destroyed by Cruel Cut after Selfless Savior was used on a different creature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unbalanced player match up

I'm Diamond tier 4, so I'd assume I'd be matched against other players in Diamond, at least in the low levels.

How did I get matched with #92 in Mythic? Seems like handing a historically stronger player and easy win.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Problem with a planeswalker

During a game, the adversary had a planeswalker Chandra awakened inferno who was able to inflict 3 damages to my creature. My creature has 5 stamina it shouldn't have been able to kill it, but it has been able to use twice its loyalty ability during one turn, killing my creature and impairing me to kill his planeswalker who then kill me after.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. indestructible cards can be detroyed by Doomskar ?

Hello,
    I just had two game sessions. During the first one my oponent used a Doomskar card on my creatures but one of them survived thanks to its Indestructible effect. But during the second game the same happened with a Doomskar card and this time all my creatures got destroyed despite one of them had Indesctructible. My opponent had no permanent excepted his/her lands so haw is it possible ? It's clearly a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mythic cards animation stopped appearing

The mythic cards animations no longer appear after casting of cards. This started all of a sudden and was working fine before. I’m using iPad Pro hence device should be able to support any animation that the game has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop on oppo's unkeep

I put a stop on oppo's unkeep in order to kill and exile (due to elspeth's nightmare III chpater effect) a creature but the stop has not been respected, i lost the game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. wizard of the coast

il gameplay di questo gioco è imbarazzante ... cercate di sistemare il matchmaking perchè non è possibile capitare contro gente che usa deck specifici per battere i tuoi. Qualsiasi deck io usi ho contro avversari che hanno tutte le pescate perfette, mano iniziale perfetta. Sarebbe da farvi causa ,, anche perchè la gente ci spende soldi visto che le ricompense elargite da voi sono insignificanti. il mio voto è pessimo nei vostri confronti.
    continuo a scrivere e pubblicare reclami che nessuno prende in considerazione. spero che altra gente si faccia sentire.

the gameplay is very akward, try to fix tha…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Malestrom Muse Bug

Attacked with maelstrom muse to trigger cost reduction effect, after it resolved, opponent cast instant during combat, cost reduction was no longer in effect and i couldnt cast my sorcery.
    I am using a PC
    The actual results are that my spells cost isn't reduced
    Im expecting my first sorcery to be reduced by 2 (my elemental summoning)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base