MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Two issues in one game involving skipping over times I was able to cast spells

The first time I had two mana open including black and blue and had heartless act and omen of the sea in my hand. Heartless act had a valid target and nothing on board was preventing me casting these spells. The opponents turn skipped over to mine without allowing me to cast a spell.

Later in the same game I cast Emergent Ultimatum and selected three cards from my deck. While I was still waiting for my opponenet to choose a card to put back in my deck my turn suddenly ended and two cards remained in exile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Raging goblin deck problem

When trying to add an 3 and 4 copy of a ranging goblin to my deck, i cant, the builder specify i already have 4 but it is not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gold tier rank 2 player faces mythic rank 237 in draft

I've faced severel diamond/copper tier players, and I assume its because you want to reduce the wait time. But why have ranks, when you get faced off against someone so much lower/higher than yourself? Personally I like to play against ppl on a similar level of skill as myself. Getting matched with people who either never played the game before, or professional players, who play the game severel hours a day, just seems pointless. I'd suggest making it so that you can maybe get matched with ppl 1 tier above/below you, rather than having this huge skill gap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sometimes when I'm playing the mobile version on my android Samsung note device your program will not let me click next.

Sometimes when I'm playing the mobile version on my android device your program will not let me click to the next phase. I will have to click and hold each individual card on the screen and then click off the card or effect on the stack to try and click through to the next phase. This always results in a time warning unintentional roping. The only full proof way to move on is to pass priority for the rest of the turn resulting in a lost turn due to your terrible program. This error only occurs on my first main…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug with Portent of betrayal did not end at end of turn

This happend in Turbodraft:

my opponent stole my "Soulreaper of Mogis" with "Portent of Betrayal". And then he enchanted it with "Aspect of Lambrey". At the end of turn my ctreature did not return back under my control nor did it loose the abilities granted by Portent of Betrayal (haste).
    "Apsect of Lambrey" was no longer attached to the creature however it was still on the battlefield and "Soulreaper of Mogis" had still lifelink.

(I'm 99% sure that this is a bug, especially since there was no bouncespell or similar involveld.)

Also since this did most likely lose me the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. TOO EXPENSIVE

I have spent over 400$ to try and get my way in to this game.

Its not fun. Its stressful. I go back and try to find ways to counter these decks, with most answers being there is nothing you can really do to counter. (IE, Mill decks)

and there is not enough cards available to counter this.

WAY TOO FRUSTRATING TO BE WORTH THE MONEY!

Your products are SEVERELY OVER PRICED. YOUR "DAILY SALES" ARE AWFUL.

Only feeling ripped off here. Not sure why I opted for digital collection of this game. Its making me miss my actual collection…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug, commands not being accepted

Hi,

On occasion commands are not being accepted.
    Attack or block, only the pass command works.
    One can see the button being animated and pushed, but not accepted...
    Very annoying....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug on Android: game got stuck waiting for opponent to take a mulligan

While playing a match in Kaldheim Premier draft, the rope timer expired while my opponent was choosing whether to take a mulligan (at least, that's how it appeared), and then from that point on the game was stuck on that screen. The attached screenshot shows the state of the game while I waited about 45 minutes for something to happen. All the buttons were responsive, I could click around in the interface just fine.

Eventually I closed the app and reopened it, and it took me back to the home screen as normal, as if the game had never started.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. cant cast mi elf

i was playiing in ladder i have 2 manas and the game dont let me cast a spell of 2 the forest cant be tapped i demand my rank get improved since was a bug from the game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Supreme Will Modes

Opponent cast a spell, I responded by casting Supreme Will. I was asked to select a mode, and I chose "Counter spell unless it's controller pays 3" and my opponent paid 3, then my screen showed me the top 4 cards and asked me to select 1 card to place in hand, which is the other mode of the card that I did not choose. I selected a card and it did go into my hand. This card may bug if opponent can pay for the 3 mana. I am playing on Samsung Galaxy S8 Android. This has been the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sculptor of Winter Didn't Untap Land

I tapped Sculptor of winter and it didnt untap a land

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The BO1 sideboard nerf is unwarranted and unwanted

The announced sideboard (wishboard) nerf for BO1 games to 7 cards is unwarranted and the reasoning behind is flawed since BO1 and BO3 players do not play against each other.
    I strongly suggest to take it back.
    If the new Learn/Lesson mechanic somehow "breaks the game" at the previous sideboard rules, then that indicates a problem with Learn/Lesson, not with the sideboard.
    This "nerf" is a new meta-level of banning an older card from a previous set because a new card being broken and adjusting the rules of the games itself because of a probably otherwise broken new mechanic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No award at Level 70 Mastery

I achieved Level 70 Mastery, which should have awarded three bear pets. No pets show up in my pet inventory. I tried logging out and back in, but they still do not appear.

PC, Windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lilianas standard bearer ability not triggering

I just came back to playing magic since 1996 so I may be misunderstanding rulings. I am currently playing on my android device. When I drop my Lilianas standard bearer during combat when one of my creatures die the ability does not trigger. Is ETB different from entering during the actual combat phase? When I drop it outside of combat, the ability triggers. As stated, when dropped during actual combat, no trigger. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Rope not appearing while opponent is stalling the game

While my opponent was going to the end of the timer every turn while having no play to make the rope just stopped appearing after I triggered my Teferi, hero of Dominaria emblem. My opponent was still able to tap lands and put mana in his pool and I could still see highlights when he hovered his mouse over something. But no rope ever appeared and the game appeared to be in a 'hung' state.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Blocking creature did not die despite lethal damage and no other effects

In my last Arena Cube event (not traditional) I attacked with an escaped woe strider and a voracious greatshark. Hel blocks with Venerated Loxodon (I can't recall which creature, I think shark) and I cast Dive Down on the blocked creature so it would survive. His Loxodon did not die despite lethal damage and no other spells/effects from his side. This cost me the game as he had lethal on the next turn due to his creature surviving when it shouldn't. Would you be able to review this match? Unfortunately I was not able to take a screen shot as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lifelink Hallowed Priest Counter Bug

Upon gaining life, Hallowed Priest did not get the +1/+1 counters that should have triggered. This has only happened with Boot Nipper's lifelink ability, however. I am on the PC platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. tibalt koma

Someone played a Tibalt's Trickery on their own Tormod's Crypt, and it brought out Koma. Then they played another Tibalt's Trickery on that Koma, even though Koma says it can't be countered. The second one brought out a Dream Trawler.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. priority issue

Players aren't given an opportunity to respond to triggered abilities they own that are on the stack. From looking at other posts on here, it seems players are being robbed of their chances to respond to many situations. It's a frustrating glitch. I just wasted several wildcards building a deck that doesn't work because I don't have the option of using my instant cards when I need them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base