Hydra's Growth not working
Attached Hydra's Growth to a creature - It didn't add the counter when it came in as it should. (The creature had a counter on it already). Each turn, the trigger came up to double counters, but the number of counters then didn't increase at all.
1. Steps: 1) drop Nexus Wardens 2) enchant with Hydra's Growth
[*in order for this to really work, ensure that these two steps are the game-winning steps in a very long game. (-__- ) just being helpful.]
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing: Hyrda's Growth does not assign a +1/+1 counter to Nexus Wardens; then Hydra's growth continues to troll me each turn by doubling zero counters (thanks)
4. Enter the expected results of the feature: Hydra's Growth places +1/+1 counter on enchanted target creature Nexus Wardens, then doubles +1/+1 counters each turn thereafter.
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos: logs attached
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps: at this point, not using Hydra's Growth. Sadge :/
Johnny Demonic commented
I played Hydra’s Growth on Old Growth Troll, which did not receive the initial +1/+1 counter, nor any of the following doubles. And no, Vorinclex was not in play.