Player Draft Token not awarded
- Bought the "Adventures in the Forgotten Realms" mastery pass
- Went to Premier Draft Forgotten Realms to start a draft
- There was no option to use the Token
- Went to Quick Draft Forgotten Realms to see if its a different kind of token and it works there (it obviously didn't)
- Restarted client thinking it would appear after a restart (it did not)
- Thought I would get prompted to use the draft token if trying to start the premier draft using Coins/Gems
- Draft, obviously, just started using the Gold
- During the first match connection was lost to the server and was prompted to restart the client to update it
- Restarted the client and completed the draft
- Token was not available, still.
Did not think to record the whole thing because I'm bad and didn't get any logs because I just thought it would appear later because...reasons.
Oh well. Hopefully it will appear at some point in the future. A man can dream.
Before the comment comes in, I did eventually go and submitted at: https://mtgarena-support.wizards.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and selected 'Report a Problem in your Event'.
Same exact thing happened here! Fingers crossed I guess?