Bug with Elvish Clancaller
- How to reproduce the bug: Start in precombat main phase. Have Elvish Clancaller and Elvish Archdruid on the battle field, with the ability to create 4 additional elves that do not have activated abilities. (for example, you have 4 forests in play, 2x Dwynen's Elite in hand). After casting the elves, Arena will sometimes (but not always) pass to combat even though you can tap the Archdruid for enough to activate the Clancaller. This can currently only be fixed by using full control.
- I am using a PC running Windows 10.
- MTGA sometimes passes priority without letting me activate Elvish Clancaller.
- Since Elvish Archdruid taps for 6+ green mana, I should be able to activate Elvish Clancaller.
- I currently do not have any video recordings of the bug.
- Have full control on, or have a creature such as Allosaurus Shepherd or Elvish Warmaster that can be activated using the mana from Elvish Archdruid. In certain situations Jaspera Sentinel also seems to work.
Skullclamp#47300 shared this idea