Bug: options of Kemba's Outfitter are missing after checking creature for attached cards
Bug with fatal result
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Attach equipments to a creature on the battlefield. At least two.
2) Make a 'Kemba's Outfitter' enter the battlefield. It doesn't matter if it's casted, copied or created as a token
3) You are asked if her ability should target a card in your hand or a card under your control. (Screenshot 'Kemba's Outfitter Bug 1.png'). Now klick 'View Battlefield'
4) Click the attached cards so that they are shown in a row (Screenshot 'Kemba's Outfitter Bug 2.png') . Klick 'Done'
5) Klick 'View Browser' to go back to the selection screen. But here are no options anymore (Screenshot 'Kemba's Outfitter Bug 3.png') and you are locked in the absurd situation the game insists that you have to choose an option... but there is nothing to choose...
Your only 'options' are either to concede on your own or to wait until the game does this for you.
This bug has a nice additional feature of 'dancing' cards. You can reproduce it this way:
1) Klick again 'View Battlefield'. Now the staple of attached cards isn't any longer under the creature but left of it (Screenshot 'Kemba's Outfitter Bug 4.png')
2) Hold the mouse pointer over this staple. Now the attached cards are jumping up and down very fast between this position and the top right corner (roughly the position where the enchantments or artifacts of the opponent are)
This jumping goes on as long you hold the mouse pointer over the staple.
After losing a ranked match because of this crazy bug i reproduced it a bunch of times in bot matches and detected the following:
a) it doesn't matter which creature carries the equipments
b) It doesn't matter which eqipments are attached (as long as it's more than one). It works even with 'hostile' equipments attached by the opponent like water knot.
This happened on a Windows PC
This issue is not fixed yet and is independent of the equipments on play. If one clicks "View Battlefield" while prompted to Choose One once Kemba hits the battlefield then clicks or not on an equipment on play then comes back after clicking on "View Browser" there is nothing displayed to choose from. From here, since is not possible to quit/dismiss the "Choose One" screen, the match is lost via one of the two options: either timeout either concede from the Options menu.
Hope to see a fix soon as Kemba's Outfitter is a staple in any equipment deck.