Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1827 results found

1. koma cosmos

Why is it so hard for you to fix Koma, the Cosmos Serpent? She crashes every game on mobile. Has been doing that for MONTHS. So many people have reported it, upvoted it and posted on social media about it by now. Do you guys go to work or just call in sick every second day or what's up with this company? At this point, it's just annoying. You earn so much money. Do your job and fix crucial bugs like this. This client is running like a beta-version because certain actions cause it to CRASH PERMANENTLY. That you're not…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cannot interact with Arena via mouse after updating to MacOS Sonoma v. 14.2.1

After updating my MacOS to Sonoma v. 14.2.1, I can no longer click on anything on Arena. I can hover my mouse over things and hear things, but I cannot click anywhere. I access Arena via Epic. This is on an iMac M1. Everything else is working normally. Only Arena has this issue.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Interface freezes on MacOS Sonoma

After updating to MacOs Sonoma, I simply can't interact on the interface at all. It's just like it freezes. I can see the animations and hear the music on home menu but I can't access any sub menu at all. Just like my trackpad is broken. More, I recently tried again and I was logged out. Same issue : I was unable to reconnect as it was just impossible to enter my password. Just like my keyboard is broken. FYI I'm using Epic Games as a client to launch MTG Arena. This problem goes on for few weeks now and…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bestow Nyx Hydra

I was playing in draft when my opponent cast Nyxborn Hydra for its bestow cost. He attacked with every creature but i survived with limited life, however, his Writhing Chrysalis that had Nyxborn Hydra died. His Nyxborn Hydra stayed on field and became gained odd placement. Next turn when i attacked and could have won the game, his Nyxborn Hydra was not visually declared as a blocker leading to my opponent staying alive with limited life. Next turn when he declared an attack Nyxborn Hydra was also declared to an attacker but without any visuals to notify it. I was…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug

There's no way for me to use MTG Arena after the Dec 12, 2023, update.

On Windows 11 PC (non-Steam client), as I run MTG Arena, I see the following screens: 1) Loading initial scene, 2) Waiting for the Server, 3) Error (see attached screenshot). I have tried restarting the program multiple times over a period of 20 hours. There's no opportunity for me to login or try another account—all I can interact with is the Error screen.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Not able to load game

My app will go through the intro and all loading screens. When it gets to the point when I should be at main menu, it gives me an "Error Updating Data: please check your connection and try again". Error has persisted through device power cycles, router cycles, Uninstall/install. Samsung galaxy s20+5g fully updated. Any other ideas welcome

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. cant click anything on mac

I use a Macbook Pro 14"
    I can open the Arena, it loads everything but then I cant click on anything. Most of the time, I also cant click on top left corner (MTGA) to end the program, I have to do it via cmd+option+escape.
    Other programs work fine, just Arena...
    I deinstalled it several times, doesnt help. The problem is still there if I install it on a new User on the same laptop.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't pass priority when Generous Plunderer attacks and I control treasures.

The game should let you respond to Generous Plunderer's attack trigger, especially when you have untapped treasures.

Normally when you aren't in full control and don't have any spells you can cast or (non-mana) abilities you can activate, the game autopasses through abilities resolving. This is very frustrating with the card Generous Plunderer specifically, which both creates treasures and creates an attack trigger that counts your artifacts and deals damage to you proportionately. I just lost a game due to the damage from the an opponent attacking with their Plunderer in a board stall because I'd built up a pile…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sideboard

Sideboard has completely disappeared in the deck builder. I can add cards, but can't see what I'm adding as I do so. This is happening on two separate computers. VERY ANNOYING.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can't equip more than 9 phrases emote

In the emote selection section of the profile, I cannot select more than 9 phrases.
    The counter below the list correctly shows the correct number selected and gives out an error when going over 15.
    The general error of "cannot equip more than 15 emotes of the type phrase" appears after the 10th emote is selected, disabling the confirm button.
    Selecting and deselecting a sticker eliminates the error and reactivates the confirm button, but when pressed it shows another error and propts you to discard any changes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. can not log in

after the 03/05/2024 update i can not log in. i have tried multiple platforms, mobile android, windows. same error in all of them

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buried Treasure does not hold priority

LCI card Buried Treasure does not hold priority when played if the game does not detect anything else to spend mana on. This is relevant because a common play pattern late game with the card will be to play it, sacrifice it, then activate its ability from the graveyard to Discover 5. Currently if you play the card with no other castable spells in hand, the game automatically passes priority back to your opponent depriving you of the ability to activate it in this way. You can work around this with full control, but it is unintuitive and surprising to…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unable to connect

Since this morning, it is impossible to connect. We have an error during connect to server just before loading the main page. I have tested on different device (pc or mobile) and it is always the same result. The servers looks operational according to the website. So what is happening, and how can i access to the game?
    Thx for your respond

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shuffler

After reviewing all the people reporting the same issue it's clear that your company not only doesn't care about anything we say, but you must like the shuffler. Did the development team manager's brother make it and you can't get rid of it or he starts to hit his helmet he has to wear? Did you fail math? Have you heard of statistics before? No, no you haven't and no you clearly can't do math. It's so great to see lazy software companies take a beloved game and make it unplayable because of their choices. Maybe, just maybe you can…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MTGA Non-Functional after update

There is literally no function of MTGA that works like it used to on my M1 MacBook Air after the most recent update.

****, even clicking on the bug report link to 5 actual minutes to open up this page. What's happened? I'm unable to play matches, look at my decks, or visit the store. Every time I click on any link I just get a spinning wheel and the application hangs.

I'm a new player and this application was going to be the way that I learned the ropes before investing in physical cards. Unfortunately, it looks like I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sideboard bugged after thunder junction! Can only see 3 cards

Sideboard bugged after thunder junction! Can only see 3 cards

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Login

Keeps looping to the following screen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Settings menu

1.   Open application, go to the cog symbol for Settings Menu

2.   Android

3.   Upon entering Settings menu no text is displayed for any of the settings.

4.   All text should display as white color to the user.

5.   See attached.

6.   I troubleshot this problem by unistalling and reinstalling and restarting the device but nothing worked.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Platinum Angel (Ovidio Cartagena)

I purchased a card style for Platinum Angel (Ovidio Cartagena) from the Daily Deals section of the store.
    When I go into my Deck Builder though, it does not show up. It's not grayed out like I don't own it yet, it simply doesn't seem to "exist".
    Why am I able to buy a style that doesn't exist in the Deck Builder??

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories