Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3368 results found

1. none event friend drafting. the ability to have players grab their own packs and face each other without prize support.

The ability for Friends who want to get packs and have their own Draft event. No prize support just buying the packs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Two things I'd enjoy if they were added to the game

Love this game and how accessible it is to play a wide range of decks without spending nearly as much money to do so, even free is even an option, which is great.

There's two things that I would enjoy if they were in the game, both would be nice but I'd be happy with one if the other is too much to ask.

1. Sparky difficulty levels - Sparky is great to test if your deck has the right amount of lands or mana generation, but it gets repetitive seeing the same basic decks from each color. Adding difficulty levels…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Searching through library/sideboard on mobile needs mobile UI

The “choose a card” UI when you're searching your library or your sideboard was clearly not meant for touch devices—tapping a card irrevocably selects it rather than scrolling through the options. This makes using Learn absolutely miserable, as it's easy to pick the wrong card since there's no confirmation.

I feel like this is routine enough that I don't need to describe it, but swiping horizontally should scroll, and tapping should select the card but not finalize it, and there should be a confirm button.

(Playing on an iPhone)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sugerencia a mejorara el juego pára los jugadores

Me gusta jugar a Magic Arena , pero es muy frecuente jugar contra los mismos mazos y es agotador y cancino, jugar contra los mismos, hoy e jugado 5 partidas estandartradicional clasificatorio contra 4 mazos de Yorion Ultimatun emergente , en terminos de jugador he jugado 8 partidas contra el mismo mazo y es frustante jugar simpre contra el mismo mazo ya e comenzado a analizar desistalar el juego , ya que no es divertdo ni creo que sea el espíritu de quien desarrollo la aplicación que los jugadores jueguen siempre contra el mismo mazo se que tiene Bots para…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Imporved Search function & Organize Sleeve Collection

I have two suggestions I think would be a solid addition to the client.

First, and most important. There is no way currently in the client to search for keywords based on mechanics that use only a symbol. For example, the energy mechanic cannot be search and filtered through what is currently available in the client. This makes deck building tedious and difficult. Myself as well as others would prefer to either add the symbol in as a filter option or associate the symbol to the keyword it is referring to.

Second is more for cosmetic reasons. I have a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Permanent Option for Beskir

Instead of clicking on Beskir's jar every game to change his look, can we just permanently select which form we like the most, like the elemental pets?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lower the minimum requirements for mobile platform. 2gb to match PC requirements.

A PC has lower minimum requirements that a mobile device does. No reason that a game that can function fine with 2gb needs that much of a mobile device. This curtails the game accessibility to only those that have high-end devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please Add Traditional Draft to the Ladder

I recommend that you add traditional draft to the ladder system. I see a lot of reporting that traditional draft is less popular than best of one, but that data is skewed by how traditional draft is presented. Often traditional draft is not displayed on the Arena opening screen and I will frequently click into a Premium draft by accident. Also, because there is no ladder system for traditional draft, players are incentivized to choose Premium draft, even though it might not be their favorite way to draft. This is my situation and I know that I'm not alone. Thank…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Games should be fun, not a frustrating cycle of waiting for server and downloading 180mb patches. Peppered with verifying asset files

It has dawned on me that after getting frustrated and not playing the game for 2 weeks, that I just waited over an hour for this game to download 2 different updates and verify the integrity of my asset files. I feel like games used to be fun. Half of them are just unplayable nowadays due to this combo of DRM and constant updates. The game is fun, but I am going back to cards i guess?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ozlithe and such

For card like Ozolithe, if you have no creature but your oponent has, if you mistakly"validate" the action of putting token on a creature, you can't cancel this action and are forced to put the token on the oponent creature (or wait the timers to jump to the next phase).
    We should be able to cancel this action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Polukranos, Unchained is not affected by Torbran, Thane of Red Fell

I just lost a standard ranked because Polukranos, Unchained was not affected but the additional red damage from red sources given by Torbran, Thane of Red Fell. Shock only did 2 damage instead of 4 and my attack only did 2 damage instead of 4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Miscast bug

IOS standard deck. First round I played an island and had miscast in my hand (1blue mana counter Target spell unless it’s controller pays 3 colorless) opponent played swamp then played 1 black mana deaththtouch rat. Spell resolved instantly with no chance to counter it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a warning when double countering

Enemy casts Covetous Urge > I cast Test of Skill > Enemy casts Miscast > I cast Test of Skill again, this time fat fingering my first cast of Test of Skill.

No warning pops up asking if you're certain you want to counter your first counter.

Would've been nice if my fingers weren't so clumsy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Block Users in Play

I'd like to be able to block certain players in Play Mode. I understand that in Ranked Mode you should be aligned with anyone ever. It is a purposefully competitive game mode. But I view Play Mode as a casual gameplay mode / mode used to help refine new deck builds. There are a few players I've come across in Play who have incredibly aggressive and refined decks. Great for them but Play feels like an inappropriate place to play those competitive decks. It completely sours the gameplay experience for me and makes me put the game down for days…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Feedback on June 25th's FNM on MTGA

6/25/21 - This FNM is absolute garbage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Suggestion

Hi,

Platform: Android

Issue: Recently it has become annoying when the enemy and I have around 25 or more monsters and when they decide to attack, I struggle selecting the enemy monsters to block with my monsters because when I slide the enemy monsters either to the left or right, I select the wrong monsters or the slide happens but immediately goes back to its original position.

Suggestion: A button should be implemented to slide the enemy's and my monsters to left or right without needing to touch the monsters directly.

Unfortunately couldn't capture a screenshot or video.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Friendship System

The Friendship System should be improved so that you can invite people after matches. That gives the possibility to talk about decks you liked, play more together and improve the community this way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Art style changed from person of color to white in Birgi Alternate art

Tried reaching out to customer service to bring up this issue to see if they could fix it, but they thought it was better for people to vote on it before they may/may not decide to change the art.

The Birgi, God of Storytelling art switched from a person of color to a white person in the alternate art package. I think this is a serious lack of artistic judgment on Wizards part, one I hope to see remedied.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. product suggestion

please let blocking interupt any previous button presses. as when you attack someone and the indicator ring then shows your going to be attacked shortly after you start hitting your combo, you can no longer block untill the animation for those button presses finish. it makes the controls feel laggy and slow, changing it would make the controls feel more fluid and responsive. also add an icon to the ring for imminent projectile attacks so we know when to evade and when to block

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories