MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disconnect Caused Lands to be Unplayable Upon Reconnect

I was disconnected from a game. Once I reconnected, I could not play lands from my hand even though I had not played a land for turn, and the land was highlighted like I could play it. I could attempt to play other cards but not lands. Changing phases did not resolve the issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When polugranos fights questing beat on arena. You f;ed up and you have polugranos not die

When Polukranos, Unchained fights questing beast you do not have Polukranos, Unchained die. Questing beast very specifically says that damage cannot be prevented. So Polukranos, Unchained effect is meaningless and it needs to die.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ox of Agonas escape ability won't trigger it just sat off to the side and when I had 8 cards in grave it wouldn't escape

Ox of Agonas escape ability won't trigger it just sat off to the side and when I had 8 cards in grave it wouldn't escape.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Auto Loss in Ranked Draft

One turn away from winning in a Theros Beyond Death draft. I hit the button to move to my turn and I automatically lose. I am severely ****** as I payed to play that draft with gems.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug during draft

I started a draft game, kept my hand. I could still play with pets and the background animations were playing.

The timer started to count down as if it was waiting for me to take an action but there were no actions for me to take on screen. I was waiting for my opponent to take their turn. The timer counted all the way down and made the time out sound, but still nothing else happened on my screen.

I tried to concede but the game would not even let me do that. I had to force close Arena using…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Protection from Color didn't work

Just lost in a draft due to a bug.

Had a daybreak chimera with Commanding presence on it (+2/+2)
    Opponent attacked with Dream Trawler, which i blocked.
    He flashed in the blue Siren which gives -x/-0
    In Response i used Alseid of Life's Bounty and gave my Chimera Protection from blue.

In my opinion this should fizzle the siren's ability and stop Dream Trawler from doing damage. Both didn't happen though, the ability resolved and Trawler killed my chimera.

I did attach the log.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Blood Aspirant ability would not go away

Blood aspirant ability would not go off screen. It kept the damage on my creature permenatly and caused me to skip my combat step each turn. The whole game seemed to stop working correctly. Damage from the blood aspirant then instant killed all of my larger creatures.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Castle Garinbrig doesnt work for either tap and gain green mana or spend 4 mana and get 6 the second one works but it wont allow you to use

Castle Garinbrig has two options tap for one green mana, it doesn't work. Second option tap with 4 mana to get 6 mana, it works but it wont let you use the mana for some reason.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. transcendent envoy equipped with one with the stars still was able to attack

Transcendent envoy was loaded up with a million auras, and then opponent accidentally placed One with the Stars on it. It then attacked that turn.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can,t select any deck to play normal game

I just ******* can´t select any deck to play normal game or any mode game, just against bot

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Opponent has too much timer

Was stuck on the same screen. Waited for a while then disconnected. After I return it was actually more than 15 minutes. Tried reconnecting multiple times but stuck on that screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Game stops during match

When playing a match, the game freezes, while I wait for the oppenent to confirm my last action. There is no timer on my side or the opponents side. I can use emotes or I could give up, but other than that I can't do anything.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BUG: Bonecrusher Giant becomes tapped, but ignores "Couldn't untap on the opponent next round"

I had used the House Guildmage creature's ability to make the opponent's Bonecrusher Giant creature tapped without untapping on the opponent next round, and it seemed to work (with tap and chain).
    But in the next round, everything happened as if this ability was not activated - Bonecrusher Giant became untapped.

Screens and log attached

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. attacking

after returning target creature to its owner's hand my attacking creature did not deal damage to the planeswalker it had targeted

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Complete lack of connection

I have restarted my device and the app dozens of times. I have reinstalled the app 3 times. I have disabled my firewall. I have disabled my VPN. I have opened as many ports as I have. I have excluded the app from my firewall and VPN. I have followed the troubleshooting page on connection trouble. This is all I have ever seen of this game. I NEED HELP.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. crashing when draft

Game crashes every couple seconds when trying to play a game of draft. Tested for constructed with no problems just best of 1 Theros

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Exile Effects think command zone is exile

Profane Procession flipped with only one card under it because it thought my opponent's commander in the command zone counted as exile. I exiled my opponent's commander twice with the ability. This let me cast my opponent's commander with Tomb of the Dusk Rose's ability. The game seems to interact incorrectly with exile effects and the command zone.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lost draft game due to entrancing lyre bug

my opponent targeted my 2/3 creature with lyre. I destroy the lyre in response. For the remainder of the game the ability stayed on the stack and my creature remained tapped, even though lyre wasn't on the battlefield. I lost the game a few turns later because of it. I couldn't block with it so I lost.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base