MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Frozen timer

Opponent's timer ran out when he was about to loose, but turn did not go to me next. Timer just ran out and stayed frozen.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Protection from color did not work against "Garruk, Cursed Huntsman"

• Opponen'ts turn - (everything happen during the turn)

I sacrificed [Alseid of Life's Bounty] to gain "Protection from black" (until end of turn) for my Setessan Champion to protect it from [Assassin's Trophy] - protection works fine.

Then opponent summon Garruk Planeswalker - use "Destroy target creture" on my [Setessan Champion] while having "Protection from black" and it works, it got destroyed. This supposed to works?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Auto skipping when i can still make plays

I was playing Mono black devotion and i have 7 mana available, 6 swamps and 1 Castle Locthwain. I spend my first 6 mana casting Swift End and Murderous Rider, using up all my swamps, right after resolving the Murderous Rider the turn auto skips regardless of me having 1 untapped black mana (Castle Locthwain) and a Cauldron Familiar in hand.

This resulted in a game loosing misplay and my second loss of the Traditional Historic event. Especially suckie since i actually payed for the event with gems, meaning this actually cost me money.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inifite opponent rope

Opponent started roping a few rounds. Then when I attacked for lethal, and his timer froze completely - after about 10 mins i concede, possibly exploit

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reconnected To Game, Was unable to play land

I was disconnected from a game in a Ranked Theros Beyond Death Draft. Upon closing and restarting the client, I went to play a land, upon attempting to play the land it would not enter play, nor return to my hand. It just sort of hovered there, half in play, half out of play. So I couldn't replay it. At this point in time I had used up all of my time outs due to being disconnected. So I couldn't restart the client again without losing and wasting my opponent's time. I didn't get a screen shot as I was…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Blood Aspirant sacrifice ability not working

When I used Blood Aspirant's "sacrifice a creature or enchantment to do 1 damage" ability to try and kill the 4/1 chimera with escape (I cannot remember the card's name right now), the sacrifice went through, but the damage did not. Instead, the ability was left on the stack, and never went through. The creature that was sacrificed was the 2/1 black satyr that leaves behind a 0/1 sheep after it dies - the sheep turned up as it should have.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. hateful eidolon treats enemy auras as if they were controlleded by you

enemy drew a card even though i had the only aura on his dying creature

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. マッチング後再接続になり、敗北してしまった

テーロス還魂記のマッチドラフトで、マッチング後再接続になり、その間に敗北してしまった
    バグであれば補償を受けたいです。

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Game stuck

Playing Constructed Event and player leaves, now unable to do anything. Just stuck. Please see attachment.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Shadowspear And Karametra's Blessing Resolution Issue

Lost a match because I hit "resolve" and the stack then emptied automatically. I cast Banishing Light, used the trigger to target an opponent's creature. They responded with Karametra's Blessing. I had Shadowspear on the field and thus needed the Blessing to resolve in order to activate its ability to remove the given hexproof/indestructibility. I hit "resolve" and then the stack emptied and countered my Banishing Light on resolution.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. waiting for server with spinning circle when I try to play or submit deck to any event

When I try to play the standard event it asked me to pick my deck. When I pick it (any deck) the client hangs on "waiting for server" and I have to force close the client.

When I try to play standard ranked, my deck is pre-selected but when I press play I get the same "waiting for server" and a spinning circle until I force close the client.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. That has not helped the issue. This started On January 31st (I put in a bug report with my draft giving the same error when I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Arena Trickster and furious rise

Furious rise did trigger but the ability to exile a card never went off while i had a 4/4 arena trickster out. Furious Rise Trigger stayed on screen for the rest of the game.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mana in mana pool not being used?

I had three blue floating and I think 13 green, I tried to play Finale of Revelation for 10 and it would say pay 10 with no option to use the 13 floating green to pay 10?

Timeout after timeout is going down, but it's not like I'm not making the most of my turn by playing what I have in my hand or at least trying to. In the end, out of extreme anxiety and frustration I scooped because what am I supposed to do if I can't use mana in my mana pool? There was no phase change,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mogis's favor

I was playing a game in ranked draft for beyond theros, and when I targeted a creature with Mogis's favor a blown up picture of the card became stuck on my screen and it caused me to make all kinds of incorrect game actions because I could not see what was happening under the card. This persisted for a couple of minutes and it ruined my game and caused me to lose because I could not see what was happening under this image.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sudden defeat

I was playing THEROS Beyond Death Ranked Draft and both players had enough life, but when I clicked "My Turn", the Defeat message suddenly appeared. Since it was the third defeat in the draft, my draft ended there.
    Can I get the gem back?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. angel of vitality + inspiring commander

Hello wizards, i'm typing to you as there seems to be a major bug with "Angel of Vitality" if you have above 25 life total, and having the card "Inspiring commander" already in play.

Angel of vitality is a 2/2 that gains +2/+2 if you have above 25 life, yet it is cast from hand as a 2/2. this should trigger commander's ability with playing a creature at 2 or lower power to gain life and draw a card.

yet. on your https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=466758 it doesn't state if this is true or false. so could for everyones sake clerify this promptly…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. person disconnected

player disconnects and freezes the game

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Could not click on defending creatures or cast Explosion

1. During Combat--could not declare blockers and/or reassign the ones I could actually click on.

2. Using a laptop with a wireless mouse--the first couple of creatures I could click, but my attempt at selecting which creatures they would block was not lining up with where I was actually clicking. Reassigning blockers, I the cards would not highlight or click and drag the arrow to the correct creature. I tried assigning another blocker and the card would not highlight.
      +++Could not cast Explosion either. Several attempts, I wanted to attack my opponent (Yes, I know that they would get to draw X…
    2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dreadhorde arcanist trigger messes up some of my games

It's the third time I lose a ranked series (this time the 7th win) because of a bug with Dreadhorde acranist trigger. I lost quite a some gold because of it now. Here's what happens and with the logs if it helps:

Sometimes when I attack with my arcanist, it automatically chooses the only card left in my graveyard (this time, a Shock). I can usually click on it, accepting to play it and move on with the game. When the bug happens, the card (the Shock here) is unclickable and it says I cannot play it. EVEN THOUGH, the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. enhancing lyre's abbility reemains, even if destroyed

I destroyed entrancing lyre targeting my bronzehide lion, but he still remained tapped over the game. It would've been very likely that I won f it worked properly. Lost my second traditional draft mainly because of the bug-wich really upsets me. i also tried to target him with several spells to maybe overwrite the lyre, including destroying him (in response making him indestructible) and giving him vigilance, sadly I had no spell to untap him... but nothing worked.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base