MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Game crashing

The game crashed constantly during a game, making it impossible to play it. I could restart the game to try again, but two actions and the game crashed again.

482 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

176 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't target opponent or myself

This has happened many times lately with Oath of Kaya as a creature (Dance of the Manse) and Explosion: I can't target either my opponent or myself, despite both targets being legal targets. The ability to select a target is lost while I drag the cursor across the battlefield to the avatar. With Explosion I may be able to cancel it and try again and again, before the timer runs out. With Oath of Kaya of course you can't do anything about it.

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Entrancing Lyre Bug

1) [[Entrancing Lyre]]'s Ability for X=1 was put onto the stack targeting opponent's [[Riptide Turtle]] (No buffs were on turtle, it was still a 0/5).
    2) Opponent Cast [[Heliod's Intervention]] for X=3 targeting the Lyre and 2 of my enchantment creatures.
    3) Intervention resolved; targets were destroyed.
    4) Lyre's ability resolved; Turtle was tapped.
    5) Turtle remained tapped for remainder of game. This remained true even when Lyre was exiled to pay for the Escape cost of [[Voracious Typhon]].

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Kaya's ghost Form bug

Kaya's ghost form did not return my creature to the battlefield after the creature was targeted with eat to extinction. This seems to be a bug from the latest update.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Entrancing Lyre

My opponent had an enchanted Siona. It was power 3. I used Entrancing Lyre with x = 3 to tap it. The lyre goes on the stack and remains there without tapping the creature. I see the stack with the lyre on x = 3 for the entire game

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. agonizing remorse

Agonizing Remorse will change the default display, HAND should always be first. Instead it will show graveyard leading to confusion.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trigger of Robber of the Rich does not resolve

Was playing Standard Ranked (best of 1) and was attacking with Robber of the Rich. Had more cards in my hand than opponent. Ability of Robber triggered, went on stack, but card from top of opponents library was not exiled and badge representing ability of robber was just static on right side of the screen. Next turn ability of robber triggered correctly. This happened more than once today.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sparky bugs out trying to respond to Thassa's Intervention

Was playing against sparky and countered a Disenchant (targeting a Drowned Secrets) with my Thassa's Intervention for X=1 on the "counter unless twice X is paid" mode. Sparky had one plains untapped and entered an infinite loop of tapping and untapping the plains for one white mana, apparently not realizing that she was unable to pay for the Thassa's Intervention.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Karametra's Blessing not giving indestructable or hexproof

Karametra's Blessing is not giving Hexproof or indestructable in came like the card says it should. This is a serious bug that has caused me to lose multiple ranked games.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. dungeon geists & the stack

My opponent casted Dungeon Geists and it's ability stayed on top of the and blocked the spells and other abilities from view.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Conclave Tribunal exile Setessan Champion but creature had Kayas Ghostform and it didnt return from exile

Conclave Tribunal exile Setessan Champion but creature had Kayas Ghostform and it didnt return from exile

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Incendiary Oracle damage does not exile the creature if it dies later that turn

My opponent used Warbriar Blessing on their Underworld Charger to fight my Incendiary Oracle. The charger survived but then was killed during combat on the same turn. The creature was not exiled and my opponent was able to Escape it causing me to effectively lose the game next turn.

Log attached.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Entrancing Lyre

My Opponent had an Entrancing Lyre in play. He used it's ability to target one of my creatures and I responded by destroying the Lure (Return to Nature if it matters). The Lyre's ability still resolves, and places a lock on my creature for the rest of the game. Since the official ruling on the card states that the Lyre going to the graveyard removes the lock, could this please be fixed?

PS. Attached the log I autocaptured, but honestly not going to read through it to figure out which part is what. The Error occured at roughly 11:00

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Arena Crashed During Game Play

Arena served crashed during a traditional Theros: Beyond Death game causing me to lose my match and forfeiting my chain on the tier. For this I am requesting reimbursement.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Protection not Working Properly

I had on the board an "Alseid of Life's Bounty" and an "Ajani's Pridemate".
    The opponent attacked me and I blocked with "Ajani's Pridemate". Before damage, I used Alseid's ability to give my Pridemate protection from the color of the attacking creature.
    Even with protection, my creature suffered damage and died, while Protection is supposed to prevent any damage caused from sources of that color.
    No screenshot was taken because I didn't have enough time to do it.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Explode without concede the game

My opponent was solving a scry ability and I'm explode without concede the game. First time it happens to me.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Blood Aspirant Ability Never Resolved

Activated Blood Aspirant targeted Loathsome Chimera. The ability never resolved, the Chimera was not damaged, and the Aspirant's ability stayed on the stack the whole game, covering up everything that resolved. I was also unable to target the Chimera with later abilities. I lost that game because of this bug.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fae of Wishes // Granted exclusion list needs updating

Repeatedly unable to choose sideboard options with Fae of Wishes//Granted adventure. Cards unavailable include multiple planes walkers, time wipe, dawn of hope, etc. I think the exclusion list is including card text when verifying for creature instead of card type.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. stacked card stuck on screen

When playing against GW Auras, an opponents creature had 5+ enchantments stacked. AS I Was clicking through the stack to see each one, the full art for one of them became 'stuck' on the screen, covering the combat area. it did not go away. When I went to combat on my next turn, I could not see what blockers were declared due to the card in the way.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base