MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Can't put cards I own into decks

I crafted 4 omnath, locus of creation, and when I go to my deck builder and try to put it in a deck the deck builder demands I give more wildcards. However, the game says I own 4 omnaths in my Collection. How in the world is this even possible. I almost just made the deck by paying with wild cards, I never would have known that I needed double mythic wild cards.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. shuffler

Could the shuffler be any more broken for the omnath/genesis deck? I understand you are trying to sell cards, but please!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fifth Copy

I still opening cards in booster packs that I have 4 copies of.

I just opened a 'Jwari Disruption' and I already have 4 of them in my Collection.

I noticed this now but I assume this is happening for a while.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Color Challenge

I've finished the color challenge after the rotation, but it gave me decks of pre-rotation packs. Most of cards I received can't be used in the standard format. I've found that it is considered as a bug in your recent post of updating. Is it possible to give me the new cards in case they may be helpful in the standard games?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. maniacal rage is legal in standard, but not traditional standard

I have a deck that i can play in the standard queue that has maniacal rage in it, which has not been printed in a standard legal set. It is in the special arena cards however. I cannot play this same deck in traditional standard. This is confusing. There are other cards that have this same issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cannot Create New Decks

Since Zendikar update, client will not permit me to import a deck, or create a new deck from scratch.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Non Standard Tutorial Cards In Standard Ranked

I have played at least three ranked standard games today where at non standard cards were played. Once was the card Murder and the other two times it was Unsummon. If you go into deck builder and select standard for your deck and for the card search these two will not appear. Yet somehow cards that aren't standard and are tutorial cards are able to be played in standard ranked. This is completely unacceptable and you all need to fix this. In my eyes and in many others this is blatant cheating. These people who are doing this know exactly…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mouse is Auto scrolling when creating a deck

Every time i try to edit my deck it auto scrolls making deck creation impossible, I now wasted my Drfat entry

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Got the wrong green white deck from daily color challanges

I finished the color challenge yesterday, and wanted to play through with all my new decks, but that's when I noticed that the selesnya deck I got is actually out of rotation and unusable. After searching, I found that apparently I'm supposed to have a different deck that I never got, and would really appreciate if this out of date deck was replaced with the current one on my account.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Got the wrong green white deck from daily color challanges

I finished the color challenge yesterday, and wanted to play through with all my new decks, but that's when I noticed that the selesnya deck I got is actually out of rotation and unusable. After searching, I found that apparently I'm supposed to have a different deck that I never got, and would really appreciate if this out of date deck was replaced with the current one on my account.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Decks screen lets you name a deck the same as another deck

• Go to "Decks" screen

• Change the name of a deck to match a deck you already have

• This operation succeeds!

• Edit that deck. Click "Done" without making any changes. This operation succeeds.

• Edit that deck again and make a change. Click "Done". This will fail saying you already have a deck with that name.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Single frame fullscreen mouse-over visual glitch

This bug is persistent in any situation, but it obviously occures more in deck building because the player moves the mouse a lot more in that scenario.

It is hard to descibe to a non-technical/non-visual orientated audience, but believe me when I say this bug is very real. It also next to impossible to reproduce or even illustrate but it highly annoying to the trained eye.

What happens at certain areas is that a blown-up icon pops up, just like a mosue-over to give additional detail. It lingers for just one frame and dissapears.

Did you notice some odd, twitchy…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. マスタリー報酬についてのバグ

マスタリーレベル17に到達した際に、アンコモンのカードを2枚受け取れる筈なのですが、報酬を受け取れませんでした。報酬の補填があるのかも含めて、回答及び改善をお願いします。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Receiving decks with rotated cards

I received the deck "Selesnya Conclave" as a White/Green reward, which contains only rotated cards. My friend, who started at a similar time received "To Adventure", with the same colors, but all the cards are still playable in standard. The Black/Blue mutation deck I received later is standard playable (Mutation Station). Anyways, can I get the "To Adventure" deck and cards added to my collection?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think, I don't recive the 4 mythic wildcards for my UROs, the screen of the wildcards after the ban never apear

I think, I don't recive the 4 mythic wildcards for my UROs, the screen of the wildcards after the ban never apear

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Malakir cullblade

I had a malakir cullblade in play and cast a destroy target creature card on an opponent creature and did not receive a +1+1 on my creature, it cost me the match. it clearly states that if a creature an opponent control dies that i would receive a +1+1, destroy=death

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I didn't get my new multicolored decks

My color challenge has already appeared complete, but I haven't received the alternate card styles or the doublecolor decks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Did not receive rewards for level 30 in the Mastery Pass

I did not receive the level 30 rewards from the Zendikar Rising Mastery Pass. This reward was 3 uncommon cards. I checked did not see them appear on the screen upon reaching level 30, and I checked my recently received cards in the deck builder and the only new uncommon I saw was an ICR I received from a completed daily quest.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Did not receive rewards for level 30 in the Mastery Pass

I did not receive the level 30 rewards from the Zendikar Rising Mastery Pass. This reward was 3 uncommon cards. I checked did not see them appear on the screen upon reaching level 30, and I checked my recently received cards in the deck builder and the only new uncommon I saw was an ICR I received from a completed daily quest.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base