MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 40 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Card name, card type, power/toughness missing

As stated in the title, and shown on the attached screenshot, the card name, card type, and power/toughness are not showing after the December 11th update. I ran the update on my laptop, and it shows there.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invalid Deck Given for Color Challenge

I completed the color challenge to get the White/Green deck today, and when I received it all of the cards were invalid.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Deckbuilding: Can't select basic land as default like favorite sleeve

The option to set one of each basic land as default like it is possible for sleeves is missing or I can't find it.
    When building a new deck MTGA suggests basic lands. They are all the same basic land which is fine for me - but they are not the version I like. Since I get displayed a zillion forestst from editions back to the stoneage it even takes a while to find the lands I need.

What do I have to do to set 1 basic land of each type ( Forest, Island, Plains, Mountain, Swamp ) as…

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't Deselect Godzilla Card Styles

I can't deselect the Godzilla card styles. When I go to my collection and try to select the base card style (no style), after I leave the collection page it just re-selects the Godzilla styles. I do not like the styles and do not want to use them.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Favorite status lost on deck after editing

After editing a deck that is already favorited, and you click done to finish editing, when it goes back to the deck list, the deck is now no longer favorited, and must be favorited every time you make any edits.

This started happening after yesterday's patch. So, I am going to take a wild guess and assume it has to do with this line right here:

• Favorite and last-played decks are now stored server-side; they’ll be consistent no matter what machine you play on.

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cannot Create New Decks

Since Zendikar update, client will not permit me to import a deck, or create a new deck from scratch.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ICRs of the worng sets as Renewal reward

I got ICRs from rotating sets and Eldraine as my Renewal Gift.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Renewal - Received renewal rares 4 of which are rotating out of standard

On launching Arena my renewal reward opened at which point I received the following items:
    Firemind's Research
    Verity Circle
    Karn's Bastion
    Dread Prescense
    The Circle of Loyalty
    Mirrormade
    Harmonious Archon
    Feasting Troll King
    Giant Killer x2

The first four rares all rotate out of standard.

These were all meant to be from the new Zendikar set.

Clicking see more shows me the Core 2021 mastery pass with nothing unlocked.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MTG Arena Card Crafting Glitch

When crafting unowned cards in the collection screen, selecting the 'Craft' button does not result in the 'crafting' animation, but instead produces no effect. Multiple attempts on the 'craft' option produce no effect. The number of remaining wildcards does not change.

Pressing the escape key moves back to the collection screen, which shows the attempted card both 'greyed out' as if unowned, but also with the 'New' highlighted text above the card, as per attached screenshot.

On checking remaining number of remaining wildcards, this has decreased by one. Attempting to place the card into a deck results in the card…

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. ICRs of the worng sets as Renewal reward

I got ICRs from rotating sets and Eldraine as my Renewal Gift.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Renewal Rewards from Outdated Sets

Opening the game forced me to open the Renewal Egg, which gave cards that were from sets that are rotating out, contrary to what was described in multiple sources about rotation.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Renewal gift included cards that have rotated out

I left my client open this morning (Sep 17th 8am PT) and after completing a game I received the renewal rewards. However the rewards included cards from sets that have rotated (war of the spark, M20, etc) which contradicts with https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-digital/mtg-arena-state-game-september-2020-09-15

"Individual Card Rewards are from current Standard sets as of September 17, 2020"

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Nahiri pre-order sleeve missing on release

Zendikar pre=order Nahiri bundle sleeve has disappeared from my collection upon rise of zendikar releasing.

It now has another default magic sleeve in its place.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. missing cards from collection

for the past 2-3 months i've played to build a decent collection so i can make some decks.
    Some cards are dissapearing from my collection, even when i have used it.
    cards of the events, cards of drafts (yes, the ones that should stay in your collection), cards from packs or even for the daily rewards.

So far i can name 7 cards that are missing. some of them just 1 copy. but others 2 or more.

i've noticed that if the cards arent put in a saved deck... some of them just dissapear.

how can i leave the game…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. card loops ruin games

these specific card loops, or cycles are endless. they ruin the game for players. Niv Mizzet and Curiosity theres actually more i many videos.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Selesnya: To Adventure!

i finished the quest for the starter deck "Selesnya: To Adventure!". It said that i got the deck, but i didnt received even one single card from the starter deck.
    I feel scamed ;(

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New Player Experience rewarding rotated decks

Completed the daily quest and received the Selesnya Conclave deck from Guilds of Ravnica instead of the deck for the current standard.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. wildcard

I lost 2 wildcards due to Craft not working. I did not get my new cards, but still lost my Wildcard.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base