MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. MYstical Dispute

In game, the card mystical dispute is not showing the 2, besides the blue mana, i was playing against RDW and so the card must be showing the 2, i guess. thnks

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mirror shield

Mirror shield's hexproof doesn't work on a bunch of cards it should not be affected by.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wildcard Problem

When crafting using a wildcard, it says it's been redeemed and I lose the wildcard, but nothing happens.

I went to craft a wildcard and it didn't redeem

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wildcards redeemed, but card not added to collection

I redeemed wildcards, but the cards have not added to my collection.
    It was 3 Mythics - Cavalier of Thorns
    and 1 Rare - Nissa who Shakes the World
    Please could I have my wildcards replaced?
    Thanks!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. wrong item received

Hello,
    I was to receive an elemental de Guul Draz but I received an elemental de Ondou instead.

If possible I would like to receive the Guul :) thank you.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. wrong item received

Hello,
    I was to receive an elemental de Guul Draz but I received an elemental de Ondou instead.

If possible I would like to receive the Guul :) thank you.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Got a fifth copy of a rare and I'm still missing 73 rare or mythic to complete the set

I just got a booster for M21 and got a fifth copy of Temple of Mistery, I thought it was stated that we would only get this reprints if we complete all the other playsets of rares and mythics on the set but I'm still missing a total of 73 cards to have all the play sets for rares and mythic, so whats going on? I was planing on buying more boosters tomorrow but I'm definitely not gonna waste my money for this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Crafting Shared Summons, lost wildcards, no crafted cards.

I was crafting Shared Summons, the animation froze, hit esc, lost rare wildcard but did not gain Shared Summons.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. missing cards from collection

for the past 2-3 months i've played to build a decent collection so i can make some decks.
    Some cards are dissapearing from my collection, even when i have used it.
    cards of the events, cards of drafts (yes, the ones that should stay in your collection), cards from packs or even for the daily rewards.

So far i can name 7 cards that are missing. some of them just 1 copy. but others 2 or more.

i've noticed that if the cards arent put in a saved deck... some of them just dissapear.

how can i leave the game…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Duelist's Heritage is coded as "must" not "may"

if you have duelist's heritage in play and no creatures, you must give doublestrike to an enemy creature. the text says you may choose not to.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Deleted Cards

many card in my collection were deleted and i cant find them anymore.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sideboard issue

I went to play Historic and some of my sideobard cards were not there including cards such as hazoret, Lurrus etc. But then went I got out of the match, and looked at my deck list all the sideboard cards were there.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Missing Basic Forest!

I bought with gems the Return to Ravnica basic lands bundle but when i check my collection the base forest of the set is missing and results uncraftable!
    I spent my gems so I want ALL the lands of the bundle accordingly!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Renewal Gift gave me Basic Land Cards

Like some of the users, i got a bunch of basic land cards from the Renewal Eggs and only 6 cards from the Zenrikar Rising set.

Attached is the only zendikar rising set that i got, while i did get some of the new standard cards from previous set, still mostly are basic land cards>

I suppose that is not what is intended, since Basic Lands cards are free.

Could you please resend my renewal gift if possible? Thank You

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Renewal Gift gave me Basic Land Cards

Like some of the users, i got a bunch of basic land cards from the Renewal Eggs and only 6 cards from the Zenrikar Rising set.

Attached is the only zendikar rising set that i got, while i did get some of the new standard cards from previous set, still mostly are basic land cards>

I suppose that is not what is intended, since Basic Lands cards are free.

Could you please resend my renewal gift if possible? Thank You

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lost Mythic and Rare wildcards

I was crafting some cards for my new deck, and it refused several times until it went through. When it did, it used all of my mythic and rare wildcards, rather than the amount needed to make the new cards.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Loss of Wild Cards and Packs

I lost a pack while trying to open it and lost 2 mythic and rare wildcards.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unable to redeeem Packs And Wild Cards

While Trying to open my first 6 packs the "Unable to open Booster" message appeared and the boosters were gone, i didn't recieve cards from those opened boosters.

Also happened when i tried to craft some new cards for my decks, the cards weren't crafted and the amount of "wild cards" decreased and didn't recieve the crafted cards, 4 mythics and 8 rares...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unable to Open Booster

I bought the 50 pack set as part of the new Zendikar release. Ever since the update I've had issues with the MTG Arena client. For example, it was launching to a blank black screen with a cursor every time I started it. I reinstalled the client and it seems to be loading the GUI again. But now when I try to open my new booster packs I receive an error that says "Unable to open booster." Afterwards, the client is broken (the option to Play displays but there are no game modes to select from. What is worse is,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base