MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Prismite can't filter mana while also having a +1/+1 counter and Jiang Yanggu in play

I had Prismite in play with a +1/+1 counter on it. Jiang Yanggu is also in play. I could not get Prismite to give me the option to filter mana, only to tap for mana via the ability granted by Jiang Yanggu. This led to me missing an attack because MTGA would not let me get the color mana I needed without tapping Prismite when what I wanted to do was filter. It did not matter whether I tried full control or auto tapping.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unlikely Aid not working correctly

Vamp of Dire Moon in play, opponent casts something or other that gives it -2/-2 two until end of turn, I cast Unlikely Aid, Dire Moon goes 3/0 --- and ends up in the Graveyard! What happened to "Indestructible til end of turn?" Not the 1st time this has happened to my supposedly indestructible creatures, but it needs to be the last! Please fix this yesterday...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bug: Match Mode Indicator (Diamond) Not Lit on Client Startup

​Awkward to word this, but upon first launch of the game, your last match mode (Play, Brawl, Ranked, etc), is no longer indicated by a lit "diamond". (Previous versions would retain a lit diamond upon client restart, i.e. showed the mode you played before shutdown.)

It seems the mode is remembered, i.e. if you closed the client playing Ranked, you start with Ranked selected, but there's no way to tell for sure.

Expected: "Diamond" indicator next to last-played mode stays lit, as with previous builds.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mirrormade

Played a Nightveil Predator - Played a So Tiny on a Dungeon geists. Opponent plays Mirrormade and copies So Tiny, Then targets the Nightveil Predator even though it's hexproof.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. rubblebelt rioters did not get +X/+0 as expected when attacking

I had just powered up Ilharg, the Raze-Boar, and Rubblebelt Rioters with Nahiri's Stoneblades, then when attacking, Rubblebelt Rioters should have gone up by +8/+0 for an end result of 10/4. The attached photo shows the result. Nothing was exiled or in oppo's graveyard, also nothing in play that would have prevented this ability from occurring.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Creature Bounced with Dispersal Returning to Battlefield

I cast the Dispersal side of Discovery//Dispersal which returned my opponent's Serra Angel to their hand. However, before they discarded, the Serra Angel was returned to the battlefield.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rowan -2 hability

The Oponent used the -2 hability of his Rowan, fierce spark mage Planeswalker, and it didint lost its loalty counters.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Gift of Paradise comes under my control when my Conclave Tribunal is destroyed

Cast Conclave Tribunal on opponent's Gift of Paradise, attached to her land. Verify that the enchantment is exiled as normal. Later, have the opponent destroy the Conclave Tribunal. Verify that the Gift of Paradise attaches to one of your lands, instead of one of your opponent's lands (NOTE: the opponent still gains the three life from the GoP ETB effect.)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Oko Showing Banned in Brawl Deck

1. Unknown

2. Oko is showing banned in my Chulane Brawl Deck. When I remove him and add him back it warns there is a banned card.

3. There is no banning I can find for the card so it should still be legal.

4. Included

5. Unknown.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. el efecto de gigante aplastahuesos no se activa

el efectoto de gigante aplastahuesos no se activa van varias veces que me lo targetean y no se activa el afecto de hacer dos de daño a jugador

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Heartfire bug, sacrificed creature not sacrificed at all and still doing 4 damage to any target

My opponent casted a heartfire targeting my syr konrad the grim. As additional cost he is supposed to sacrifice a creature or planeswalker, and that never happened. He had only 2 creatures in play, and both remained in play after heartfire resolved. I was playing the Artisan event. Please reply and let me know if that was a bug or i'm missing something. I will attach the log file.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. finale of revelation

finale of revelation when used teferi to cast it on opponents turn for 4 it let me draw 1 card then exiled it. I tried again in the next match and got the same exact results

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Resolve all affects should count on my timouts if opponent has a lot of effects.

Resolve all affects should count on my timouts if opponent has a lot of effects. Also, a block all would be nice.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Autotapper not recognizing colour

Have two untapped lands of different colour. Tap one colour of land leave the other untapped. Click on a golden egg in play. Choose to convert mana to the same colour as the floating mana. Autotapper chooses to spend floating mana swapping it for its same type instead of tapping the other land.

I would expect autotapper to check for the color requested and not spend mana of the same colour.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. non combat damage

Chandra's spitfire didn't trigger when scorching spitter's ability triggered.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wrong message when buying new packs

Not a big thing, but:
    When you buy a new booster pack with gold, you get a message "Acquired", like it should. But when you buy more than one packs, the next messages say "Reward", even though you bought them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ob Nixilis's passive effect is only dealing 1 damage but still giving my opponent 2 cards.

Bug has happened several times now.
    Everytime I target my opponent's creature they draw 2 cards yet only receive 1 damage.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Faded colored icon on next level in Mastery Track

The reward icon of the next level of the bottom row in the mastery level track is faded, just like the rewards already obtained, albeit without the checkmark. Would expect the icon of the next reward to be clearly visible, just like all the following icons. The faded icon shows normally from time to time. Seems to become faded if you first go left to the beginning of the track, and then return to your current position. Seems to become normal if you go right on the track and then back left to current level. Attached 2 screenshots: 1. Faded…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base