MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. probleme d'affichage

Rien ne s'affiche pas

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. xコスト支払う効果について

大食のハイドラでx=6としたとき4コストしか支払われずx=6の効果になっていました。持っていた土地は6枚です。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Disinformation Campaign can't be countered

Playing a game with my blue deck. Had a Didn't Say Please/Thought Erasure in my hand and 3 blue lands untapped. Opponent plays Disinformation Campaign(When it enters the field draw one, opponent discards one) Game didn't give me the option to cast my counterspell. This has happened two times so far.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can't choose Faeburrow Elder mana spending

Faeburrow Elder does not allow you to choose what mana is spent, even under total control, it also uses the Faeburrow Elder instead of my lands, even in total control. There is an infinite mana combo with it in standard, but you can't choose the color you want, so it takes forever to complete. For example if an activated ability takes colorless mana it won't let you choose which of the color mana to use with Faeburrow Elder, just chooses for you. Please fix this or the combo will take forever. If you're netting one mana a turn it just…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Beloved Princess blocking issue

My opponent made an attack, 1 of the attacking creature being a Beloved Princess with a +1/+1 counter on it (mentionning in case it's part of the bug) and I couldn't block it with my Merchant Vale (with no modification on it), so a 2 power creature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Land flooding/bug

The last 3-4 games I've played I've experienced a bug where when I search my library for a land (e.g. with Circuitous Route or District Guide), only forests show up. I have 9 Islands in my deck and each time I definitely did not have all 9 out on the field.
    Then, in addition to that bug, my last 2 games I've experienced very bad mana flooding --- drawing 6+ lands in a row. I know mana floods happen but coupled with the search library issue I feel like this has to be a bug, especially with it happening twice…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Finale of Devastation; doesn't allow countering of creature before place on field.

Finale of Devastation; doesn't allow countering of creature before place on field, the player consequently did a lazy land gathering, played the card, and the creature couldn't be countered with counter X creature card...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Beanstalk Giant Style Adventure not Highlighting

My opponent cast Beanstalk Giant, with the alt-art Style applied. When he cast the adventure side, the adventure half of the card was not highlighted (or rather, the rules text wasn't dimmed, i suppose). Regardless, the whole card was the same color, making it hard to tell exactly which half was being cast.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. drown in the loch costing no blue mana

drown in the loch killed my shambling suit and the opponent had no blue mana in the standard draft format.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bonecrusher Giant: Blocking causes damage

When attacking with a Bonecrusher Giant, block with a creature that has power > 0. 2 damage is done for damaging Bonecrusher Giant. Card text says damage should be done when targeting Bonecrusher Giant, not when damage is applied.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Quasidpulicate

I used Quasidupilcate to copy Cavalier of thrones, when the Cavalier died it did not proc it's exile texted. This is when it dies and not when put in the graveyard.
    When Quasidupilicate dies, it's still the Cavalier of Thrones, this is a bug;.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Being able to avoid attacking with Oathsworn Knight

Step 1. Play Oathsworn Knight and pass.
    Step 2. Click the auto-pass button.
    Step 3. No Oathsworn Knight attacks.

I was playing a game, and while Oathsworn Knight was out I clicked the Pass the turn button as I had no other plays for the turn. When I did this passed through my attack step and did not force Oathsworn Knight to attack. I tried this a second time to make sure I wasn't going crazy and the attack phase was passed a second time and Oathsworn was able to avoid attacking despite nothing stopping him from attacking.

The card…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fervent Champion vs Voracious Hydra

Fervent Champion vs Voracious Hydra

have 3 Fervent Champions on one side.
    Attack,
    Put 2 buffs on one Fervent Champion.

(other side survives)
    Other side:
    Play Voracious hydra (x=2).
    Select fight target creature
    pick the creature that was a 3/1 last turn.
    Voracious Hyrda dies.....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Game Crashed when i was searching for a match and came back with a loss.

When i was searching for matches during the eldraine draft ( had 1 loss total at the time) the game crashed and when i finally managed to login again i had received a second loss.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Victory Rewards Not Registering

Upon winning a match the three victory rewards at the bottom left of the home screen show no progress. The daily, weekly, and mastery are not moving. I have attached screen shots of before and after a winning match as well as the victory screen shot. Any help is appreciated as this is not the first time this has happened.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Copy paste support

Your bug reporting system doesn't support copy/paste feature. Also it allows not logged in users to start typing in the bug report description. Please think about a scenario where user has already typed a detailed description of an issue, and after pressing the "Post idea" button he learns, that he's not logged in!!! Taking into account, that issue description field doesn't support copy/paste, the user has to retype everything again from the head! That is one **** of a job, and doesn't encourage users to report issues. If you don't pay attention to this, users will simply stop reporting issues…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Impassioned Orator

"Impassioned Orator" must be in play to trigger! Had someone play "Command the Dreadhorde" with no creatures in play, "Impassioned Orator" and gaining life causes me to gain counters were some of the creatures he choses, since all creatures enter play at the same time "Impassioned Orator" ability should NOT kick in, but it did, causing other player to gain at least 10 life and all gain counters when you gain life to kick in too.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Connection issues

1. Screen is black on starting the Arena.
      Then after restart it's OK, but that happened several times.

2. I go to the WAR draft, and on my second turn it says about connectivity issues, though my connection works good. Then nothing happens at all, my turn does not end, pause on opponent's priority reached 0 and that's all. I cannot even concede.

It would be also a good feature to be able restart the client on such issues.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base