MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Loaded into blank sideboard page after disconnecting in game 1

I just had a disconnect in game 1 of a best of three match - I managed to get back into the game but my first turn had been skipped and I couldn't catch up, so I conceded. Instead of getting the normal sideboard page, I was shown an empty deck and couldn't change anything. I couldn't press done to get back into the game either. Was forced to concede the entire match and lose a rank due to this bug.

I don't know if it's possible to reproduce on demand, since disconnects happen at random. Please see the attached…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A deck with an empty name can't be switched out in the Brawler's Guildhall event

When a deck is given a name with no characters in it (that is, that contains only spaces and no letters, numbers, or other symbols) and then is selected for use in the Brawler's Guildhall event, no deckbox image appears above the "Play" button, and it is therefore impossible to choose a different deck to play. Changing the name of the deck under the normal deck tab does nothing, and neither does deleting the deck entirely.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I was playing a top8 of an MTG Melee event and i couldnt sideboard. Because of this i lost the semifinals of the event and money...

We werent able to sideboard in my screen apeared like the other player hasn't sideboarded yet and the other player in his screen had the same, and we both have already sideboarded and submited...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I was playing a top8 of an MTG Melee event and i couldnt sideboard. Because of this i lost the semifinals of the event and money...

We werent able to sideboard in my screen apeared like the other player hasn't sideboarded yet and the other player in his screen had the same, and we both have already sideboarded and submited...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I did not receive priority during my opponent's main phase when my opponent had a beginning-of-combat trigger

I had a Dirge Bat in hand (with plenty of untapped mana). My opponent had a Nyx Herald on the battlefield. I should have had a chance to cast my Dirge Bat during my opponent's main phase before the Nyx Herald's beginning-of-combat trigger went on the stack. Arena never gave me the opportunity to do so.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bought a new bundle in Shop for gems but didn't get the cards

With buying the new bundle of cards which costs 4000 gems i didn't recieve these cards but lost the gems. I got no error message or anything but the gems are gone so I believe its a bug for some reason.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Match should be longer

Didn t find any other place to write this. In my opinion matches should be longer, with actual times playing golgari/jund food is not possible. They should at least be 35/40 mins long instead of the actual 30

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. reward lost to update

win match screen goes black, reward lost

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. rigged game

now that is visible there is a huge bug with the game preventing hundreds or thousands of players to play..

I, still able to play.... still keep loosing... To bot players...
    I change deck... still loose...
    OK COURSE I LOOSE!!!

NO ONE CAN PLAY THE ******* STUPID GAME YOU HAVE!!!
    I just keep playing to bot players with the worst deck to beat me every single time!!!!

I am not even going to try to classify the mess created with the latest update....
    WORSTGAME..... WORST SUPPORT... WORST DEV TEAM EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what about feedback to players???
    NONE!!!!!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Equip without Eauip cost.

Opponent creature Equip Shadowspear without Equip cost.

The attached image is from the second turn.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Protean Thaumaturge copying Heliod, Sun-Crowned

My Protean Thaumaturge was copying Heliod, Sun-Crowned in the beginning of my latest game. See log.
    When I played new creatures, it triggered the opponent's Heliod as well as mine.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cauldron Familiar

When I play a card that exiles a create on Cauldron Familiar, the opponent is able to call it back from exile to battlefield by sacrificing a food token. This is broken because cauldron familiar can only be called back from the graveyard. NOT EXILE.

FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME IMMIDIATELY!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Not getting rare wildcards after opening 6th pack of cards

Not getting rare wildcards after opening 6th pack of cards. I put my mouse over the symbol that shows how many of each wildcards I have to see how many I have as the sixth pack is being opened and the number doesn't increase by one it just stays the same. I thought I was crazy, but it just did it again! I have been at 4 rare wildcards since the last 12 packs I've opened. I attached the bug report.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Torbran fighting only deals 2 damage

Enemy played Warbriar Blessing on his creature, then targeted my Torbran, killing it, and Torbran only did 2 damage to the enemy creature. Report attached.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. waiting for server with spinning circle when I try to play or submit deck to any event

When I try to play the standard event it asked me to pick my deck. When I pick it (any deck) the client hangs on "waiting for server" and I have to force close the client.

When I try to play standard ranked, my deck is pre-selected but when I press play I get the same "waiting for server" and a spinning circle until I force close the client.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. That has not helped the issue. This started On January 31st (I put in a bug report with my draft giving the same error when I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The server is disconnecting and when I win games I am not receiving free random cards as part of the daily progression

The server is disconnecting during the game, then when I win a game where I should receive a free random card as part of the daily progression, I do not get them

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Crash

MTGA stopped working while playing. After reconnected, the "Renewal gift" pumps up and interface crash. The only way to play the game is to re-download!!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Scry Lands in opening hand are bugged

Scry lands that are in your opening hand are occasionally getting bugged to where even though they are in your hand the game won't let you play them. Has happened to me twice in one play session

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. error en partida clasificatoria

estava apunto de ganar una partida clasificatoria cuando de pronto me boto a derrota estava apunto de ganar y me sale eso estoy muy disgustado con ese error yo juego magic en vida real y cartas reales y no puede ser que me mande a derrota y en una partida clasificatoria en la que iva a ganar

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Arena Trickster and furious rise

Furious rise did trigger but the ability to exile a card never went off while i had a 4/4 arena trickster out. Furious Rise Trigger stayed on screen for the rest of the game.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base