MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Invalid play (creature - New Okiria Phoenix - attacked tapped)

Three Everquill Phoenixes attacked tapped, at the same turn that it was brought from graveyard, using the artifact token.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Error with postal code when trying to buy something in the store

I'm not able to complete the payment information because it's asking for my postal code (as a Canadian) but when I type it into the zip code field (the only available place for it) it throws up an error that it isn't a valid zip code.
    It won't let me proceed with either the credit card or paypal options because of this error.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Instant cards not able to be cast

Cast Flicker of Fate to untap a creature on opponent's attack step, declared blocks, but could not cast either of the buff instants in my hand prior to damage, even though I had 4 mana available and the cmcs were 3 and 1 respectively. After this turn, I remained unable to cast these spells at instant speed. This is the second game that I have encountered this bug.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Embercleave failed to cast, illegal blocks

I was storming off with a field of 2 Dreadhorde Arcanists' a Runaway Steamkin and 3 season of growths, I was basically playing a whole bunch of 1 drop red pump spells and essentially drawing most of my deck.

I went to combat and played a few pump spells and finally drew my finisher Embercleave. I removed the counters from my Runaway Steamkin and used them to cast Embercleave. It showed the animation nfor casting the spell and then the card just ramined floating in casting limbo above the field, it used my mana and never cast. Then without my…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Thassa Wicked Wolf Cannot Sac Food

When Thassa allows you to blink Wicked Wolf at end of turn, when it enters the battlefield it fights another target creature an opponent controls. However, when you select a creature, the game skips the step that allows Wicked Wolf to sac tokens to gain counters and indestructible.

1. Have Thassa and Wicked Wolf out, along with food tokens. Blink Wicked Wolf with Thassa at end of turn. Target an opponent's creature.

2. Results should be that I have the chance to sacrifice food tokens to give Wicked Wolf indestructible after I target an opponent's creature.

3. Actual result is that when I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. auto skipping main phase issue

so I am on my main phase, with a Goblin Electromancer on field. i am about to cast my 3rd instant/sorcery this turn for Phoenix in my graveyard trigger, i still have one drop of mana, discover cost 2 but with decrease from Goblin Electromancer i should be able to cast it. however it auto skipped my main phase to battle phase that i missed the trigger timing for phoenix.
    log attached. please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Game would not let me cast X spell

Game would not let me cast stolen by the fae with 3 X despite having 5 blue. Hitting pay with +3 just cancelled the spell, unless I put + 0 X which would lead to asking for confirmation.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Crystalline Giant - Counter Bug with first strike, trample, deathtouch

I am working on a deck with Crystalline Giant and tested it against Sparky. I had a 6/6 Crystalline Giant with first strike, deathtouch, trample, flying and other counters. He was blocked by two blue flying creatures and got killed. The second blocker took damage and survived. Both blockers strength and toughness was not higher than 3.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Banish into fable only copies once

Banish into fable only copies once instead of twice when there is an artifact and enchantment on the battlefield

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. thassa intervention twice X bug

I cast Thassa's intervention, mode 2 and made x = 2. Sparky paid 2 and the spell wasnt countered, as if the "Twice X" is not registering correctly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sealed Event only gives 87 cards

Hi, I started a Sealed Event today and got a total of 87 cards out of it. I recounted several times and checked as well on the MTG Arena tool.
    Is this normal? The number doesn't make sense when it says you get 6 15-card packs. I only owned a couple of Ikoria cards from daily rewards before i started the event, so there are no duplicates either. My vault percentage hasn't changed either.

Thanks
    Bernd

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Go to Deals" button on featured tab buys product

Clicked on Narset "Go to Deals" Button in featured tab so that I could go to the deals tab and see what price she was, but clicking on it bought the card. There was no confirmation screen and I never left the features tab.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Haktos, the Unscarred survives Cast Off

I cast "Cast Off" while my opponent has Haktos, the Unscarred in play.
    Although Haktos' creature type is not giant, he survived the spell.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Purphoros's Intervention CMC

Game made me pay 5 when entering x=2 to cast Purphoros's Intervention. Should have let me cast for 3 instead of 5.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Creature removed from battlefield incorrectly

Paradise Druid had two 3 Sentinel's eyes and 1 All That Glitters attached to it. Opponent destroyed All That Glitters with card text that read "Destroy Target Enchanchment". When card resolved, all enchaments and Paradise Druid went to the graveyard?? Cost me game in ranked.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Capture sphere failed to tap

I believe I encountered a bug where a spell did not work as intended. Details are below as best as I can recall.

Event: Draft Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
    Turn: Opponent's turn

During attack phase, I believe Capture Sphere was cast on one of my creatures before creatures were tapped to attack. Target creature may or may not have been a mutation of two creatures. After the spell was cast on my creature, I assumed I couldn't block with it even though it was not tapped, but there was a split second moment, while using the spacebar to pass, where…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Capture sphere failed to tap

I believe I encountered a bug where a spell did not work as intended. Details are below as best as I can recall.

Event: Draft Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
    Turn: Opponent's turn

During attack phase, I believe Capture Sphere was cast on one of my creatures before creatures were tapped to attack. Target creature may or may not have been a mutation of two creatures. After the spell was cast on my creature, I assumed I couldn't block with it, but there was a split second moment, while using the spacebar to pass, where the target creature that was enchanted…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. dark bargain milled me out at the end

Got into a long grudge match and was 4 cards in library vs opponent's 1 (on mtga in premier draft) and thought why not play the dark bargain in hand? I'll be down to 1 same as opponent, and he'll be at end of deck a turn before. Was very disappointed when dark bargain revealed to me only one card and set my cards left in deck down to zero. I was going to win that game. Cost me 400 gems and a pack and more if I'd been able to win another (unlikely though as 4 wins seems to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No me ha dado la carta mítica correspondiente en la maestría de la colección

Al alcanzar el nivel 9 de maestría no me ha dado la carta mítica correspondiente, gracias.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Syr Konrad's effect didn't trigger when exiling my opponent's Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath.

My opponent had 1 life left. Syr Konrad's ability didn't trigger when I exiled his Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath from his graveyard.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base