MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. クリーチャー45体で攻撃するクエストが達成できない

デイリークエストが達成できません。
    42まで進みましたが、その後何回プレイしてアタックしてもカウントが進みません。
    750ゴールド…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. デイリークエスト(クリーチャーで30回攻撃)が完了できない

25/30で進行が止まって進まない。
    間違いなく攻撃しているはずです。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. je ne peux pas finir mes quêtes journalière

Bonjour, je suis a une carte joué pour mes quêtes quotidiennes et je ne peux pas les finir mais en ayant joué plusieurs parties elles ne se valident pas esy-ce normal ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unable to redeem mastery orbs before release, really?

Rotation and update has not yet happened. I saved spending my orbs till the end because I didn't know how many I will get. Now I get none? Really?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. cheating ?

hi i was playing woof91 at approx 1:30 BST, he had out a Bishop of Wings, he then played a Resplendant Angel and got a token angel. The Resplendant Angel has to be in play for this effect to happen or am i wrong. When i tried the same thing the next game it didn't happen! HE WAS CHEATING SOME HOW! Also when i tried to complete my daily quest for 500 gold it wouldn't completee and stuck at 18, i reset and tried again it got stuck at 17.ALSO ANOTHER ANNOYANCE WHY I AM I GOING SECOND 75% of…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MIssing Mastery Pass Rewards

I have just logged on after a few days away to find that I am missing ~20,000 coins and ~2000 gems. The only change seems to be that the mastery pass has now ended and my numbers look suspiciously similar to the total before I bought the pass a week ago.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New ELD visual effect covers mana cost

New ELD "3 of the same mana type" visual effect covers and hides the casting cost of cards. The effect needs to be placed or layered behind the card instead.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bluescreen after concede - reconnect bugged

When I conceded in round 2/3 (resulting in a score of 1:1 rounds) during a traditional ranked match, the game crashed which even caused me a bluescreen.

After rebooting (took around 45 seconds) I restarted the game to reconnect the match.

It instantly faded out of the loading screen, played the sound of a match starting and faded in another loading screen. In the background I could hear my fuse run out in the sideboarding screen as well as the match starting and my hand being drawn.
    Several restarts of the game and log-out/-ins would lead to the same bugged…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. receiving beta end detailed logs on my email

can i get my email on beta end status for my matches and open boosters please?

gl hf

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. update forever + fixed while reporting lol

Hi, been playing for about a week now. Ran fine, then suddenly it wouldn't stop checking for updates and hangs there.

I've seen the workarounds and fixes and applied them:apply a proxy through internet optionsturned ON my vpn w/ port forwarding
    flushed dns and all other relative cmd commands
    uninstalled/reinstalledstart as administratorinstalled the associated vsredistx86
    Things i suspect may contribute or have created the bug:
    i added this game to the radeon settings, and turned on shader option. (then disabled the game profile it again)I installed work related blueprint reading software (etakeoff)i ran the game intensively for ~10…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 白の呪文を何度唱えてもデイリー達成しない。どうなっているのか。

白の呪文を何度唱えてもデイリー達成しない。どうなっているのか。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. missing levels mastery pass

I want to buy missing levels to reach lvl100 in mastery pass but i can't due to rotation.
    No news on client. No warnings when i'm playing. Only an exclamation point on the rewards at any moment.
    Furthrmore rotationis expected for 8AM PT (in Italy 17.00), 4 hours advance???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Missing lvl 100 in Season Pass

Hi Support team,

I redeemed or tried to redeem the FiveBonusLevels when i was lvl99 yesterday.
    I am still lvl99 and have no way to reach lvl100 now, missing out on the last orb and Chandra sleeves by 50!! xp.
    My only explanation is that maybe there was a bug because I would have gained too much XP?
    I am really bummed out by missing those sweet Chandra sleeves and could have easily just played the event for the missing xp but I thought I was fine with the code. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    BR
    Khaalzad

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ******* taker

Please freaking fix Taker. I was playing a game on Arena, and the opponent played Taker on one of my creatures. I instant killed it in my next turn, before the opponent got to cast the card he exiled, and my card litterally just dissapeared from the game??? It should clearly come back under my controll according to the ******* Taker's text... PLEASE FIX!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug starting game after installation

An error that has happened to me and I had stopped playing for about a month because of it, looked for ways to solve, did reinstall, drive update, remove the game from the registry folder and nothing, I have other games on the computer and all work normally.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New action fail to end game in a draw

Mirror march+Yarok+Spark Double+Risen Reef+Scampering Scorcher or other elemental
    The New Action requirement that ends the game in a draw doesn't take effect with this combo or similar elemental combos where the mirror march coin flip is favorable with multiple Yaroks on the battle field and can end up with an exponential Yarok Procing risen reef card draws. Something to do with mirror march breaking up the actions makes it a loop that can cause the game to crash.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Não consigo comprar GEMAS

Estou a tentar comprar GEMAS a algum tempo e não consigo. Tentei com dois cartões diferentes e eles sempre dizem q não podem finalizar pq não aceitam tranzação com conversão já realizada e não tem como mudar a conversão direto. Já realizei outras comprar antes e não aparecia isso antes. Tentei com PAYPAL e ele diz q não realiza transações para essa região.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. draft

Agora foi no draft.... alguém vai me devolver as inscrições??????

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Taking additional damage

I got attacked for 1 by a Runaway Steam Kin on turn 2. then I got blasted twice by Skewer the critics and was delt 9 damage. I don't understand where the other 2 damage came from.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base