MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. 3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Got stuck in 5th game of a seal for 30 min, then got disconnected and got my 3rd loss. I wouldl ike a refund for at sealed.

Got stuck in 5th game of a seal for 30 min, then got disconnected and got my 3rd loss. I wouldl ike a refund for at sealed.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Game hanging on opponents damage step

Opponent paused after damage applied, still hanging with no time on stop clock

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. match froze and i can't reconnect

match froze and I can't reconnect. Game just froze on my end so I shut down mtg arena and when I logged on it's in a forever state of Currently waiting

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cancelling Return to Nature freezes program

In a sealed tournament, after cancelling the casting of "Return to Nature" the UI became unresponsive and I was unable to Time out.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Disconnected twice during THB sealed deck. Clicked Reconnect, and never did. UI stayed interactive (hover, etc. worked)

Disconnected twice during THB sealed deck. Clicked Reconnect, and it never did. UI stayed somewhat interactive - the timeouts were used, hovers worked, etc. But the game was clearly not connected to the server.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Game will not progress, oponent has stopped playing

My opponent stopped playing. The rope ended and then nothing has happened for going on 5 mins. I'm not conceding so... What should I do?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Game will not progress, oponent has stopped playing

My opponent stopped playing. The rope ended and then nothing has happened for going on 5 mins. I'm not conceding so... What should I do?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Disconnected, I return but can only attack but can't cast spells

I got disconnected and I return to my game. For a few round after that. It wouldn't let me cast creatures or spells at all. I had to concede. I was only able to attack and my opponent who was wondering what was going on. Emote "your go." I wish there was a button to say "Sorry, game bugged." Hope this bug gets fixed.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Disconnect

We play every week to build up credit to play in events just to get disconnected from them, so do we ever get reimbursed for this? Of course not! Why do we even bother playing if all of these requests are never even responded to! I have went through all troubleshooting you have recommended- even plugging in the pc directly to the router AND I STILL GET DISCONNECTED. So I have some troubleshooting for you. ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM IT’S YOURS! Start paying someone some real money to fix your garbage issues that your clients have every **** day they…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Non-combat damage in Zilthora Brawl Deck not working.

I was playing a brawl game with Zilthora as my commander. However, when Zilthora was on the field, both Collision//Colossus and Kraul Harpooner didn't destroy their targets. Combat damage seemed to work normally.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Was not given an opportunity to mulligan my hand

In a premier draft, the game automatically started without me being able to mulligan my opening hand. I subsequently lost the game from not having enough lands. Could I receive a refund for that event?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No opening hand and am timing out

I am playing traditional standard ranked and choose to play first I did not draw an opening hand and am starting to time out could still interact with the deck and pets etc but could not concede or do anything to attempt to resolve it this is not the first time this has happened and I am tired of receiving loses for this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Regular disconnect when paired against first opponent for the day

Arena disconnects as soon as I'm paired against my first opponent every day. Once I reconnect (which currently takes 5-10 minutes?!?) I'm then allowed to play a game normally, although the first pairing after reconnecting is always slow. This is then fine, until I log in again the next day when EXACTLY the same thing happens. This has been the case every single time since the last large update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. crash in draft

First round : "ready" froze and after 2 min the soft crashed... it happened so many times, and I'm using gems for these drafts, I hope to get a compensation !!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Text of Brokkos swapped for the text of Auspicious Starrix in Sealed Draft

for some reason in my draft i had the text of Auspicious Starrix swapped for the one of Brokkos while playing, i really don't get how it could have happened

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bonecrusher + embercleave

i was with an ajani pridemate 7/7 and the opponent was with a bonecrusher giant equipped by an embercleave, resulting in a 5/4 double strike, trample creature.
    i lost my pridemate but he still got his bonecrusher... and again i was with other ajani, 11/11 and he was with that same bonecrusher... we both lost our creatures... can someone explain that to me ? i do believe its bugged

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stuck on "waiting on other players to pass a draft pack"

I was in the middle of drafting and it said it was trying to reconnect to the server, took maybe 5 seconds and when it reconnected it just sat there on "waiting on other players to pass a draft pack" Sat there for maybe 7 mins and here i am. Is there any way i could get a refund on the draft token i spent?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Voracious Greatshark doesn't counter a spell upon entering back from exile

In a game of BO1 in Arena, I had a Voracious Greatshark exiled under Banishing Light.
    With a creature of the opponent on the stack, I returned Banishing Light to my opponent's end with Petty Theft, in order to counter the spell with Greatshark ETB Trigger.

Upon entering the battlefield, Voracious Greatshark didn't trigger at all, and the opponent's creature wasn't counterd.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base