MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. game loads but wont let me play a card

im on the play, game wont let me play a card, and froze after time ran out.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Failed to give priority for instants

had twice mutated migratory greathorn on a paradise druid and alseid in play, opponent had x2 flame cav and bonecrusher

Blocked both cavs, then after declaring blockers it skipped priority.
    I had ram through in hand.

I should have been able to ram the giant, and alseid sac protect the druid at instant speed and survive the attack, but after declaring blockers i never got priority

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Game just stopped

The game has literally stopped playing . There is nothing I can click on.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Reversed trait icons are difficult to see/easily overlooked

Opponent has Flycatcher Giraffid in play, which has reach. The reach icon is reversed on Green cards [I've noticed this before] and it becomes difficult to register its presence; it's actually better NOT to have the ability icons at all at this point, since it would force the player to read the card text. I've idly wondered why my opponents attacked me when I had similar cards in play since the Ikoria release, but didn't realize until now that it is a cognitive dissonance issue, where the player is used to seeing the icons usually displayed black on white, and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Background downloading eating up my bandwidht.

The program is downloading a large amount of data in the back ground. I am on a metered satellite connection so I have limited bandwidth per month. If there was a way to know when this was updating (or disable it) I could wait until the next morning as I have free data between 2am and 8am. Currently I have no way to tell if an update is occurring until after it has eaten gigabytes of my data usage. :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Syr farens ability did not trigger.

I attacked with syr faren and black bug with no +1+1 markers on oponents creatures. Syr faren is 3/3, an 2/3 Zombie blocked my bug., which didn't get the +3/+0 from faren.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Game crash

This is the 5th time in the last few days where I was about to win the duel and as I attacked, the game "had an issue communicating with the server." At first I assumed it must be a connection issue on my end, but no longer. There are three distinct details that have caused me to be convinced that it is a bug. First, my children are on the network at the same time with no issues. Second, It has happened at different times of the day each time, and not just during high traffic times. Third, it has…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Game crashed in the middle of a draft

I was in the middle of picking cards in a draft, when I got a network issue error message. Then it crashed to the main screen, where half of the options were missing. There weren't any daily quests, or options when clicking 'Play'.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Connection Issues

Hi, I'm experiencing extreme difficulty with arena. I'm having connection issues nearly every match now. it's forcing me to rope, eating half my clicks, stalling completely out, crashing often, and forcing me to reset in the middle of games. i can run your program for a maximum of 45 min before it completely crashes. usually i'm only lucky enough for it to run for about 10-20 min. highly, highly frustrating. your client is currently unplayable, please be advised. we would all appreciate a fix.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. the royal scions no draw

I used royal scion's +1 ability to [Draw a card, Then discard a card] I was shocked when all that happened was a promt to discard 1 card.

I had no creatures on the board

The first and second ability I used was each turn turn before which was [give creature +2/+0 trample and firsts strike til end of turn] both times on a sprite dragon

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Game freeze forever from mutate

so I am playing normal game the person mutates a zagoth mamba into a necropanther, then use a card to mutate that into a vulpikeet but it froze. you can still click on stuff in game you can use text you can look at cards. it just is doing nothing no timer showed up and it says opponent's turn. it has been like this for 30 mins now

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I blocked Bio-QuarzSpacegodzilla with a 3/3 creature and fully grown, making it a 6/6 blocking a 6/6, but took trample damage.Cost me a win

Please refund me the 1,000 gems this cost me. Ideally please remove 1,000 from opponent, I doubt he would have really won 2/3 against me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: Thassa + Gyruda + Bounce (Teferi)

I had on battlefield a Teferi 1UW

My oponent play Gyruda then returned Thassa from graveyard, then after EOT, blinked Gyruda with Thassa and I had a Dream Eater on my graveyard, once more he got my Dream Eater.

My turn: I used Teferi -2 to return MY Dream Catcher to the hand OF THE OWNER, right? No: the Dream Catcher gone to the hand of my oponent.

I didn't save a picture, I'm sorry.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. game freeze , we cannot play and nobody wants to give up

No Cards to choose, only hello hello hello

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not receiving credit for daily quest 4/22/2020

My daily quest to cast 20 black or blue spells. I took my BR deck into a few games to work on this.

I have now played and won 2 games and have received no credit for my daily quest or daily win counter. Please assist.

I should be receiving credit for these quests.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lost draft - was disconnected because ingame bug and then instant lose after i come back

Hi, was doing a draft round. I crashed because any bug, come back and continued to play. It was my final round for win. But then the " lose" headline appears and i instant lose this game. Dont know why, but i want my draft try back. its possible?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Waiting for opponent to sidebaord - timer never ended beetween games in a Bo3 draft.

Game 1 ended, finished sideboarding and submitted deck. The timer for the opponent went up to 4:00 before I closed the client.

When I reopened the client, I re-entered the Game 1, with the same board state as was there at the end of the game, and opponent life total at -1.

Waited for a while, then conceded as nothing was happening. Was recorded as a match loss for the Bo3.

Log taken after restart.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The target creature had a law mages binding on it and was able to use its ability.

Law mages binding was on the creature. The creature was Nadir Kraken and the play was allowed to activate its abilites while the law mages binding was on the creature over and over.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Crash in sideboard

The game bo3 crush in envet standar. I cant to make my side. I want my gold please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base