MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Stormwild Capridor/Massacre Girl interaction?

I don't remember the exact creatures that were on the field, but I had a 1/3 Stormwild Capridor and my opponent cast a Massacre Girl. After some stuff died, my Capridor was at -4/-1... but did not die. I have nothing in my deck that should have allowed creatures below 0 toughness to live. I thought maybe the client registered the stacked -1/-1 as noncombat damage for Capridor, but if that were the case it would have been greater than its base P/T, not below it with -1 toughness. I have no idea what happened. Opponent scooped though, so yay…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Errore 500

Errore 500 sono stato cacciato dal gioco durante un draft con giocatori... RESTITUITEMI l’INGRESSO!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. crash du jeu en duel francais depuis la mise a jour M21

ne jammais faire de partie en utilsant gemmes ou piece d'or sinon tout disparait si le jeu crash impossible de revenir dans le match!!!!!!!
    wizard faites quelque choses svp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 500 Connection Issue During My Draft

During the start of my draft, I received an error from MTG that forced me to reconnect. I continually pressed the reconnect button but the application would not reconnect by itself. I closed down MTG arena and rebooted the game. However, as I logged in, even though I had right username and password, it said 500 connection issue can't log in. I tried this for the next 5 minutes to try to log in but it kept producing the error.

After about 15mins, I tried to log in and it worked. However, the draft had finished and the computer drafted…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Error 500

Hello, I was kicked out at the end of a ranked match and could not log in because of the Error 500. Anyway now it is working again.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Servers die during draft and now I have a bunch of random cards? Get the cards back, but refund the gems, thanks!

So 10 minutes ago the servers crashed while me and other people were drafting. Now I have a bunch of random cards. What am i expected to do? A pentacolor deck? And 20 minutes ago I bought the welcome pack...
    And ALSO I AM FORCED to play in english because game crashed in other languages. It happened 2 days ago.

For this last draft get the cards back, but refund the gems. Thanks.
    For now I will be logged out.
    - A closed beta user.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Servers die during draft and now I have a bunch of random cards? Get the cards back, but refund the gems, thanks!

So 10 minutes ago the servers crashed while me and other people were drafting. Now I have a bunch of random cards. What am i expected to do? A pentacolor deck? And 20 minutes ago I bought the welcome pack...
    And ALSO I AM FORCED to play in english because game crashed in other languages. It happened 2 days ago.

For this last draft get the cards back, but refund the gems. Thanks.
    For now I will be logged out.
    - A closed beta user.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Level 16 Pack

I just leveled to Level 16 in the M21 Core Mastery. Said an error occured so I didn't get my level 16 M21 pack. Then I was able to play 1 (BO3) game and I got kicked out of the game and couldnt reconnect.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. aksound.dll

when i start the game i get a dark black screen

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I keep getting errors and it's very annoying

When ever I open the program it usually says there is a network error, but that's nonsense, my internet connection is working just fine (the proof: I managed to post this). And whenever it doesn't give me a network error, instead it tells me to log in (even though I'm already logged in), and when I log in with my username and password again I get an error. I tried closing the program and opening it again but that didn't help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mac MTGA Multiple Bugs/Errors

Just downloaded the new MTGA Mac release. Experiencing multiple critical/showstopper issues

First, was making my way through the tutorials, got to the last one and the game refused to progress with the message that my connection wasn't working. This was despite just downloading the game via Epics network over a gigabit network (like 10 secs). Nothing I did would fix this... tried to play multiple times, etc.

Next I quit the game to restart. On restart the game told me it couldn't connect to MTGA. Checked MTGA server stats on your site and they appeared to be up, even though…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I keep getting errors and it's very annoying

When ever I open the program it usually says there is a network error, but that's nonsense, my internet connection is working just fine (the proof: I managed to post this). And whenever it doesn't give me a network error, instead it tells me to log in (even though I'm already logged in), and when I log in with my username and password again I get an error. I tried closing the program and opening it again but that didn't help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I keep getting errors and it's very annoying

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I keep getting errors and it's very annoying

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I keep getting errors and it's very annoying

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I keep getting errors and it's very annoying

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can't log in, error code 500

I lost a draft because the game closed due to an error instantly and it won't let me re-enter due to error code 500

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. cannot log in, says that I have to check my net, but my net is working just fine

Here's the problem, my net is obviously working but your game doesn't, is there something to do about it?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. cannot log in, says that I have to check my net, but my net is working just fine

Here's the problem, my net is obviously working but your game doesn't, is there something to do about it?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 'error updating data'

I am unable to get past this error screen into the game. I have already unchecked all the 'proxy server' stuff in the internet settings on my computer, following the suggested fix here:
    https://mtgarena-support.wizards.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001315386-Stuck-at-Checking-for-Updates-with-a-Null-Reference-Error-
    That changed nothing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base