Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23790 results found

1. Negate did not prevent Murder …Twice!

In my last game , opponent played a Murder and I attempted to prevent it with Negate …twice! And it didn’t work, obvious bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Legolas master archers second ability doesn’t trigger off creature spells

Legolas master archer’s second ability hitting for his power in damage doesn’t work when a creature spells is cast that targets an opposing creature. If I unsummon an opposing creature it works find, but if I use Aether Channeler for the same effect Legolas ability doesn’t trigger and they re both spells so shouldn’t be any different.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. arcane proxy

arcane proxy etb did not work when it was removed. this is not proper interaction, once the etb is triggered it should be on the stack no mattter what happens( unless an ability specifically interacts with the stack or ends turn) arcane proxy was killed via black sun twilight while etb was on the stack and canceled the spell i picked resolving on the stack.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Justificatrice phyrexian, la carte de la honte!!!

Bonjour, comment je peux perdre à ce tour?

Je contre la Justificatrice avec un jeton vol+ Vie donc logiquement je devrais prendre + 13 points de vie avant le retour de contre de la part de la Justificatrice car l'action de prendre des points de vie vient avant le retour de la part de la Justficatrice or NON!!!!!

Le retour de contre de la justificatrice passe en premier et les points de vie que je prend ne sont pas ajouter à mon compteur.

De plus j'étais à 6 points de vie donc j'aurais du prendre que 3 points de dégât…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Mastery Pass Benefits Clearer

I purchased the Mastery Pass for LoTR and after watching numerous online videos of what I would receive by purchasing the Mastery Pass, I did not receive what I was told I would. I then had some back and forth with WoTC customer service and they eventually refunded me the pass (which I did very much appreciate), as I was not pleased with the purchase.

They did say however that there was no bug and I received the proper items, which were much smaller than I was lead to believe, so I think it would be very helpful to players…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Djinn tribal precon

Hello, I'm very new to MTG and have only just started playing commander. There's a handful of things that I enjoy in MTG flavour wise, but one of them is kinda unrepresented, djinn tribal.

There's enough to scrape a mono blue djinn tribal, but I'd really like to see more and would definitely buy a Djinn tribal precon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quick Draft - conceded but not registered as a loss

In LOTR quick draft, I conceded on my turn.
    Going into the game I had two losses (I lost my first two games), and I still had two losses afterwards. I can't remember my win count before, but I think it stayed the same, with no indication of a draw or anything.

I guess strictly this isn't an issue for me (though I'm still going to resign rather than risk any perceived bug abuse), but I don't know whether the win counted for my opponent.

I've attached the log and a screenshot showing the post-game record, but I don't have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug em relação ao game

Simplesmente perdi uma partida partida pois meu oponente bugou o jogo, eu tinha o combo do maze end pronto, apenas precisava voltar pro meu turno, entao meu oponente combou com o scurry oak, entao fiquei esperando meu turno pra poder ganhar, e adivinha só, ele criou uma pilha tão grande q o jogo considerou q eu estive jogando, sendo q o tempo dele ja tinha terminado mas a pilha n, entao meu turno foi skipado.... me impedindo de ganhar, acredto q esse tipo de deck, com bugs desse jeito deveriam ser banidos ou esses erros deveriam ser consertados, completamente injusto…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug/ Transforms removes my +1/+1 Counters

Transforms removes my +1/+1 Counters
    My last game i have Polukranos Reborn with a +1/+1 Conter from Defiler of Vigor. And i Transform Polukranos to become 7/7, but istead i got my creature 6/6 because he lost the counter on Transforms. My creature is not a new object entering the battlefield, This should not happen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. au menu full land ou mana death

Vous avez le choix au menu full land ou mana death et bonne appétit bien sur, avec un record encore jamais vue dans la vie réel mtg détrône toutes les situations (grâce a une ia programmé par présélection et comme a chaque fois tout ceci est une invention imaginaire histoire de bien prendre tout les joueurs pour des cons tandis que ça ne fait rire que les intellectuels lol l'ironie) c'est aussi une façon de concevoir. C'était tous de même un mois sans bcp de bug ~ 4 donc un net progrès sur le précédent bravos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Voice of the Blessed Arena error

Voice of the Blessed in conjunction with any card that adds life when creatures enter and creature creation cards wastes the opponents timeout if there is a large number being played. An opponent played in such a manner that 42 citizen cards were created - Arena wasted my timout by not letting me go because the health states were still being added and the +1/+1 counters were still adding on to Voice of the Blessed. I was unable to play but Arena made it my timeout that was used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ivy's copied mutation redirects when Ivy is removed

Playing a mutate deck, had Zagoth Mamba and Ivy, Gleeful Spellthief on the field.
    Cast Insatiable Hemophage for its Mutate cost, targeting Zagoth Mamba.
    Ivy copies the spell, targeting herself.
    Opponent sacrifices their Shambling Ghast to destroy Ivy before the copied spell can resolve.

I expected the copied Insatiable Hemophage to either enter as a token, or fizzle. Instead, it redirected to my Zagoth Mamba, so the snake ended up mutating twice - once from the original and once from the copied spell.

No idea why losing Ivy caused the spell she copied to redirect back to the target of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 《エルズペスの命令により》の選択モードが2つしか無いように見える/《By Elspeth's Command》 seems to have only two selection modes

日本語版《エルズペスの命令により》のモード選択のうち、2つ目のモードの先頭に中点(・)がなく、日本語環境におけるモード選択カードテキストの改行バグ( https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs-product-suggestions/suggestions/46107244 )も重なり、モードが2つしかないように見える。

Among the mode selection of the Japanese version 《By Elspeth's Command》, there is no middle point (・) at the beginning of the second mode, and there is also a line break bug in the mode selection card text in the Japanese environment, and there are only two modes. does not seem.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a Way to Remove or Counter Poison Counters

First, the poison counter mechanism is dumb. Not sure which good idea fairy in your staff meeting thought: "Let's just get rid of life totals and only give players 10 life...PERMANENTLY!" Second, the fact that your devs did not put ANY way to remove or stop poison counters once they are applied is unbelievably LAZY...which is par for the course for your last two Arena xpacs. No imagination, just regurgitated bs. At least make this xpac tolerable so we can remove poison counters. Currently the only way to remove poison counters is to cast CONCEDE.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Wicked slumber stun counters

I had two wicked slumbers on the stack in a draft I spent a draft token on, but lost the match as a result of being unable to choose where the stun counters were placed. I even had full control on after getting frustrated with Arena bugs on auto passing earlier and it STILL didn't let me choose.

Steps to reproduce: target two separate creatures with wicked slumber, sacrifice overloaded mage-ring to target two more creatures

Expected result: you should receive two prompts to choose where a stun counter is placed per instance of Wicked slumber with valid targets

Actual…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Grand Evolution exile bug

I had a Leyline of the void on the battlefield and my opponent flipped his vorinclex into the grand evolution. the first chapter triggered which milled ten cards from his library into his graveyard but since I had leyline the cards went into exile but then my opponent was still able to select creatures to put onto the battlefield even though all the cards were exiled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Error with server cant load past intro

Everything is slow as usual but then after the intro scene there is a pop up that says can't communicate with server. And suggest either to tell you reconnect or quit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rebalance or ban rusko

Rusko is miserable to play against in historic brawl. The design of the card encourages playing one for one answers which the rusko player profits from by triggering their midnight clock and refilling their hand. The card itself is essentially free because it creates a 3 Mana permanent that taps for 1. It pays for half of its own commander tax.

I've played magic for 20 years, I have 100k coins and 20k gems. I like to play historic brawl every day to do my dailies, every time I play against rusko I think about uninstalling arena because the card…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions