MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Unable to finish a combo due to turn timer

It's impossible to play a combo deck atm as the turn timer forces you to pass turn with your pants down.
    Perhaps casting a spell could add 5 to 10 seconds to your turn? Also, it doesn't help that going through cards in your hand is extremely difficult with 20-30+ cards in hand.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hydoid Krasis Bug

I played a krasis for 10 into a whirlwind denial. I then paid 4 for the denial and removed it from the stack. Then my opponent countered the krasis. I did not draw cards or gain life at any point in this process.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Lore counters show blank on Medomai's Prophecy card reward

The lore counters are blank on Medomai's Prophecy card when displayed as a card reward after a victory. Log and screenshots attached. When not hovering over the card, only lore counter IV shows. When hovering over the card, no lore counters show. The lore counters show correctly when displayed in Collection.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. infinit blink

Infinit blink no rope ? over 200 actions with blinking Tassa - Lumbering Battlement - Lumbering Battlement - Impassioned Orator, i've waited overt 10 min oponnent not ropping ...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ichthyomorphosis and Gods don't work

I played Ichthyomorphosis on Heliod, turning him into 0/1 with no abilities. Then my opponent's devotion dropped below 5 after some combat exchanges and Heliod turned into an non-creature enchantment, causing Ichthyomorphosis to fall off. But having no abilities should mean that Heliod was not bound by devotion, and I expect that Heliod would stay a fish.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. sacrifice and convoke not working

applies to all my decks and more commonly fabled passage and venerated loxodon

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Calix -7 crashes game

Using a proliferate deck, I fill the graveyard and then using proliferate move Calix to 7 Loyalty and minus 7.
    Occasionally when there are 5+ enchantments in the graveyard the game will stop responding.

This has happened on at least 4 separate occasions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. quench

had two floating mana when casting a spell twice in a game and opponent cast quench. both occasions of it there was no prompt or way to spend the two floating mana I kept ready to use for this. only thing the game let me do was resolve the stack and it countered my spell twice while I had 2 floating mana again specifically to be able to pay for the quench.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Chandra -2 can't cast light up the stage with spectacle

Was not able to cast light up the stage with Chandra, Acolyte of flame's -2 with spectacle even though my opponent had lost life this turn

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Vivian arkbow ranger - problem with her -5 effect

Vivian -5 ability does not work, twice I used it and when I activate it Vivian dies and I don't get to select a creature outside the game.....

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Problem with Play Queue Matchmaking

There is a problem with the Play queue matchmaking. This is the one queue in which deck strength is evaluated in order to have more equal matches. I can tell that there is a bug in your algorithm because my Midnight Clock / Magic Mirror deck is getting paired against the likes of Oko Food and Jeskai Fires decks. Please correct this problem as soon as possible to greatly improve the game enjoyment of your customers.

Cheers,

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stuck on "Currently Waiting..." during Bo3 standard match

I'm playing the ranked ladder, win the first round, just barely lose the second, then the game crashes to desktop after I concede. I boot the game back up and I'm brought to the sideboarding screen. I board in all the cards I think I need, then ready up. It gets stuck on the "currently waiting" screen for 5 minutes, saying my opponent is sideboarding. I restart the client hoping my timeouts saved me, but it just brings me to the main screen. I check my profile page and it counts as a total loss (as in I lose two…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. triggers happening when creature is no longer on the battlefield

Op has a creature Cruel Celebrant that pings when creatures die. I killed the creature with massacre girl and triggers resolved with the death of the Cruel Celebrant. Massacre Girl triggered again and killed another creature, than Cruel Celebrant triggered from the graveyard.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ral's Outburst showing more than two cards.

If you scry before Ral's Outburst activates it allows you to more than 2 cards.

Example: Have Mischievous Chimera in play, cast Ral's Outburst on opponents turn. Scry for Mischievous Chimera will fire as normal, then when Ral's "pick 1 of 2" fires, you will see top 3 cards instead of only top 2. If you do it a 2nd time, you will then see top 4 cards, etc. You are still only able to select one of the two, but this does allow you to view further than you should be able. See screenshot for example.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unable to target an apponents valid target creature with an instant/scorcery spell

This has only happened once, and i apologize as I should have gotten more information for submitting this but perhaps a more general analysis can be made if it doesn't happen to me again or if no others contribute similar experience.

I attack my opponent with one of my creatures. Opponent defends with their one creature. It takes the combat damage. I proceed to use either an instant or sorcery direct damage spell in the next phase of my turn to finish off the creature and it would not let me cast the spell. After targeting the creature I simply…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Gateway Sneak

Gateway Sneak does not show which planeswalker it is attacking when there are more than 6 planeswalkers on the board.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base