MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug Report

메인화면에서 퀘스트 관련 항목들이 나타나질 않습니다.

silentsky123@naver.com으로 답변해주시기바랍니다.

korea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug Report

메인화면에서 퀘스트 관련 항목들이 나타나질 않습니다.

silentsky123@naver.com으로 답변해주시기바랍니다.

korea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Game Crashing

I am playing on an android phone, Samsung S20. The game was working fine till the last update.

I open the game and the home screen loads. I click on standard rank play. As it starts to load the match the game crashes and shuts down on me. I would like to be able to play the game without it crashing and closing on me. I have done the list of suggestions and none of that has fixed the issues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A bug with "Mystical Dispute".

Dispute. It always costs 1 blue mana. It also glows as she can be played on a clear stack.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ornithopter foil style

When crafting Ornithopter from Kaladesh Remastered, surprisingly, the foil card style is shown in the overlay where you choose how many of them you wish to craft. Usually, this overlay shows the default card style.

But, when I go to my collection, switch to card styles and find Ornithopter, the foil version is not there. The only card style besides the default one is the showcase style. Can you put the foil version there as well so it can be purchased?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Infinite Scute/Mutate Crash

Game crashed when copying mutated Scute Swarm on landfall trigger.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Arena Mobile Space Issues

I have been facing issues with the spacing of the cards in MTG Arena Mobile. I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy S10.

As shown in the pictures attached, my Saga is much smaller than the other cards, making it difficult to see and interact with (the lore counter is virtually illegible).

Furthermore, the cards don't actually scale or shift around, as they do on Desktop Arena, when many tokens and creatures are played, which results in cards 'overlapping' at the edge of the screen, and my Planeswalker was effectively pushed out of the screen, making me unable to interact…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Resplendent Marshall didnt trigger bug

I had one Berg Strider on the field, and one Berg strider In the graveyard when I played Resplendent Marshall. It allowed me to exile one Berg strider from GY, but did not put the +1/+1 counters on my one on the field. Later when Resplendent Marshall died, I exiled Svella from my graveyard. No +1/+1 counters were put on the old growth troll I had on the field.

This was during a Sealed match. The Berg strider on the field was cheated out with an in search of greatness enchantment. All other cards were played normally. I was playing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Arena is stuck on "Retrieving asset manifest" on Mac

After yesterday's system maintenance, I cannot get any of my mac machines to get beyond the "Retrieving asset manifest" screen on Arena. I have tried deleting and re-installing Arena with the same result.

I don't know of any workaround, I'd be happy to try a workaround to get this working.

Thanks in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Looking at opponent hand on mobile (android)

If you look at your opponent's hand once (for example, to see what companion they are using, or similar situation) the game won't allow you to see it again for the rest of the match. If a card effect reveals your opponent hand to you (ex: Valki, God of Lies), and you try to look at his hand again after that, those cards will disappear from the screen. If your opponent cast them, you can't see them, and creatures sometimes can't be targeted, or they appear in opponent's graveyard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. android verssion: ability of a card, that is shown grouped is not possible to select

android version: If I have two identical cards in play, they are grouped together. In that case, I cannot select the one of these grouped cards that is laying under the others in order to use the cards ability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blank board after connecting to game

When playing on my android phone occasionally after connecting to a game I only see a blank board without the mulligan or anything to do and even resigning is not possible at that point, only restarting the game seems to work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Opponent had Excess opening hand. Did not require to discard down to 7 cards.

Opponent was on the play. Opening hand is 13. He played a land and 1cc creature then procceds to end the turn with 11 cards in hand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Game crashed in middle of a draft

My game crashed a Kaldheim Premier Draft. I missed out on most of Pack 2 and the first pick of Pack 3. As a result my deck ended up really bad, and I didn't get far in the games. I don't think the issue resulted from problems with my own internet connection, since nothing like this has happened before. I'd be happy if my draft entry could be refunded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ironscale Hydra dying in combat when should'nt have.

A moss viper opponent controls is getting +3/+3 and trample from his Garruk ability. When I def with the Ironscale Hydra it dies. It shouldn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug - Relic Robber Unblockable. What?!

This has happened several times, costing me multiple games and thus Gold and Packs, which is infruriating. For some reason when my opponent has a Relic Robber in play and I get one of the 0/1 Goblin Construct Artifact Creature tokens all Relic Robbers for the entire rest of the game become unblockable by any of my creatures no matter what.

So when am I going to get packs for this ridiculous error, wasting my time and immense irritation?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Demon Bolt Fortell autopay

Demon bolt fortell: When 2 snow swamps and one snow mountain are the only Mana available, the mountain gets tPped as part of the two colorless. This seems like a bug. Discovered when playing on Android.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. dreadhorde butcher bug

on mobile app. samsung galaxy s10. dreadhorde butcher died. i targeted my oppopnent. effect resolved. opponent life total didn't change. event occurs twice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mobile Bug: Mass selection and mass blocking of tokens via clicking on number above group of tokens is missing for mobile client

The following feature exists on the PC, but is missing from the mobile client:

On the PC, there is a very useful feature where you can click on the number above a group of tokens to select them all to attack or block at once. In a game of tokens vs tokens, you can even click on the number above your tokens, then click on the opponent's number above their tokens to mass block tokens automatically.

I don't know why this ability to mass select tokens is on PC, but not on mobile. It should be an essential feature to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base