MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mazemind Tome Not Triggering

I encountered a bug in the final game of my traditional draft - I had Mazemind Tome in play, and on two consecutive turns I entered full control mode at the end of my opponent's turn, intending to use the Tome on my upkeep step, but I was not given the opportunity - the game just immediately drew my card. The second time, I made sure to be in full control mode before they ended their turn, and it still happened. After I drew my card for the turn, I was in full control mode, confirming that I had entered…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Game Crash

I have put up with this issue for a long time. Usually it is only the first game I play of a session as the hand screen is loading and then it runs a bit smoother after (but not guaranteed). But today I "played" 2 games (from a quick draft I bought into) and the program crashed continuously. I missed first turns, didn't get to choose hands etc. Second game it absolutely cost me the game.
    I'm losing patience with the unpredictability of the stability of this program.
    The same message always comes up, mtgarena.exe is not responding. Then is…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. we are many has a HUGE design flaw. One deck has interaction the others don't.

You gave 1 deck interaction. Its oppressive and ruins this format. I too am curious about playing extra copies, but this tells us nothing as one deck has interaction and the rest don't.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Faith's Fetters still allowing Vodalian Arcanist to attack

I love the game and loved limited. I have never had an issue like this before.

I placed Faith's Fetters on Vodalian Arcanist with a short sword attached to it. The Vodalian Arcanist could still attack repeatedly and cost me the game during draft. I drafted multiple Faith's Fetters. Can you please get this fixed?

I attached a screenshot of the game state a few turns later to make sure I didn't miss anything that could be interacting with the enchantment

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Game crashed, then froze on reconnect

My client crashed. When I started it back it reconnected to my game. It was my turn, and I was able to cast a spell, which gave my opponent priority. However, the game then froze--the opponent took no action, and his timeout meter ticked down until it was time to use his extensions, but the extensions weren't used up, and now the game is just sitting on his priority. I'm going to concede after I post this report. Would appreciate reimbursement for the event if possible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Network Error. Unable to resign from event. Please try again later.

I keep getting this error when I am trying to play a regular Standard game: Network Error. Unable to resign from event. Please try again later. I was using an abzan deck before it happened and the last card I played was Ugin, the Spirit Dragon.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Network Error. Unable to resign from event. Please try again later.

I keep getting this error when I am trying to play a regular Standard game: Network Error. Unable to resign from event. Please try again later. I was using an abzan deck before it happened and the last card I played was Ugin, the Spirit Dragon.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Narset of the Ancient Ways - How about a confirmation before discarding

When using Narset of the Ancient Ways -2, if I so much as click on a card, it automatically discards, with no option for me to change the selection or confirm that I actually want to discard the thing. If that's a bug, it needs fixing. If not, how about a confirmation before just dumping the card from my hand so I don't accidentally bin a card I didn't mean to? I mean, I get it may be user error, but I can't be the only one mistakenly dumping the wrong card because I was a little to quick to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Game freezing during draft

My game froze during my round of M21 quick draft.

I was at 4w, 2l yesterday.
    Today I logged in, played the workshop event without any problem then I went to continue the draft event.
    Game froze and I was force to pass my turn 3.
    Turn 4 was heading the same way, so I closed the client and restarted it. After the restart, I was able to play but I could not catch on the tempo loss

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Opponent spending more mana than available

My opponent played a Petty Theft and a Omen of the Sea on turn 3 with only 3 lands available

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blank popup that wouldn't close

I was on the lava level, and I was clicking around to see all the little effects. I was clicking on the big blueish crystal in the top left, beside my opponents name/timeouts, when some event or trigger happened, and a popup showed that usually shows a card and a "done" button, but only the button was showing. I clicked it and it didn't go away. The background blocker was also greying out the screen.

I could open the menu, but could not interact with my cards etc.

Seems like I clicked right a the wrong time, and made it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hush Bringer card effects did not activate for Skycat Sovereign

Hush Bringers effect did not activate for skycat sovereign when skycat sovereign enters the field it still get plus 1 attack one defense. Please fix thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bonecrusher Giant w fancy skin being seen on top of deck by heart of keld cannot be cast after being drown, can only go on adventure.

Bought the fancy skin for bonecrusher giant acouple days ago. Today while playing my Gruul deck I had Heart of Keld on the field who shows the top card of your deck. After I drew bonecrusher I was not able to cast him as a creature, only go on an adventure, ie cast his 2 shock skill, he went into exile to be cast again as normal. I conceded the game as I needed him on the field.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ranger of Eos revealed incorrect cards

My opponent played Ranger of Eos, and two Soul Wardens were revealed to me At this point, my opponent showed 3 cards in hand, two of which were revealed Soul Wardens and one of which was hidden to me. I played Thought Erasure the next turn and my opponent had a plains, a Soul Warden, and a Serra Ascendant in their hand, and that was it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Trigger order is not obeyed (graveyard related?)

I first encountered this with Offspring's Revenge triggering at the beginning of combat with other triggers. However it seems that it currently affects all? timed triggers.

No matter what order you choose for 'at the beginning of combat on your turn' triggers, Offspring's Revenge always fires first.

I'm using Mindwrack Harpy in combination with that card which also triggers at the same time, and allows me (and oppo) to mill three cards, which I should then be able to choose from with the Offspring Revenge trigger.

In the screenshot shown, it doesn't matter which side you drag the Harpy trigger,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Discontinuity

Discontinuity is not ending all triggers on the stack

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)