MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. mtg arena bug draft m21

I played two m21 drafts and both jumped during games. I attach the video

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gargos hydra mana reduction ability not triggered when trying to play a hungering hydra

When I had a Gargos on the field (4 mana reduction to hydra costs), this reduction was not applied to a Hungering Hydra that I tried to play. This has worked many times for me in the past several days. I'm not sure what was different in this situation - no enemy abilities that I could see to disrupt static abilities of cards on my side. Log attached.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mythic

I got a Mythic rare wildcard and a rare wildcard, and when I went to spend it on Terror of the Peaks and Opportunistic Dragon, it used them, but didn't give me the cards.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ate my wildcard

I tried to craft an M21 Fabled Passage with my one and only Rare wildcard I had remaining, the game froze for a bit, and then when I hit escape it left the crafting menu and I had 0 Rare Wildcards, and No Fabled Passages.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Network error

The program was closed to me twice, and the game continues open and does not reconnect ...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Glitch in unlocking cards

I had one mythic wildcard and one rare wildcard. I tried to redeem them for a grim tutor and an azusa, however, the screen froze. It shows that the game took the wildcards, but I never got the cards that I unlocked.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. No Text

Just installed Epic Game Store and Arena on my Mac (2019 15" MBP 2.3ghz 8-core i9 32gb AMD Pro Vega 20 4gbvrm) running latest version of Catalina (10.15.5). The very first time I played it, running 2560x1440 (btw, you HAVE to fix it where we can run full screen-UNACCEPTABLE). When I click the settings menu it would bring up the page but the buttons had no text or fill, so I couldn't figure out where to click for what. I restarted the client (Epic Game Store) again and it seems to be working now but that should be addressed as…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I play events and when I play online, the game displays a message: "MTGA has stopped working"

When I play events and when I play online, the game displays a message: "MTGA has stopped working"
    please help me

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. no puedo ingresar ni jugar

July 8. The game does not start a session, and when it starts it is on hold and the game does not start

8 de julio. El juego no inicia sesion, y cuando la inicia queda en espera y no arranca la partida

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hand

When I agonizing remorse my opponents half of their hand goes back to hidden info when it shouldnt

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Repeatedly chossing incorrect card - on using a (choose target from graveyard, it is choosing a different card than I click)

Spells/abilities that allow you to choose a target in the graveyard continuously chooses the wrong card, never seems to happen if I tutor the library

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Finale of Eternity

I Cast Finale of Eternity on my opponents 2x Tin Street Dodgers. I payed 4 mana to cast to the X vaue =2. The spell did nothing at my opponents creatures remain in play.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yorion Agent of Treachery

After Yorion brought Agent back during the end step in MTGA, I was given an opportunity to respond to the Agent ETB proc before it resolved, however I had Karametra's Blessing in my hand and the mana to use it, but the game would not let me cast the card on the stack.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stonecoil Serpent's protection form multicolor is not working correctly.

During game play I attempted to cast Embereth Shieldbreaker's adventure Battle Display (Destroy target artifact), and I could not target the Stonecoil Serpent with the Battle Display. Reading other similar posts it seems like the 'protection from multicolored' is working opposite...looks like its acting as 'Protection from Monocolored'. Thanks!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Rare wildcard used without redeeming card

Wildcard used on companion card while the card was listed as the deck companion. froze the program for a minute and then when it unfroze the wildcard was gone but I didn't have the card I redeemed it for.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Not getting priority

I cast Angrath's Rampage choosing sacrifice a creature. My Opponent cast Narset's reversal. I have only an untapped incubation druid in play. I allowed it to copy. It then made a copy and resolved without giving me back priority to tap for mana.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bolas’s citadel

When you have Bolas’s citadel on the field and you activate A The birth of Meletis and choose to do the land search it breaks the Bolas’s citadel card for one turn i have noticed for my game. Its the type of thing i don’t think i can share a file to explain but maybe the deva can attempt to so it on their game to see if it repeats the problem. It could be entirely possible the issue is just on my end.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base