MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Suggestion

I sugest you to put the special foil arts that the user have on the deck selector screen when that art is selected. Is gives value to your product and user experience to the player. We love Magic. Keep the good work folks <2 blacklotusdreams#29144

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Two-headed Giant mode

friends!

Let me just start by saying, I’m not sure if this is the right method of contact for my inquiry but after hunting for a contact method for a long time, this is what I stumbled upon. I wanna say thank you for all the hard work you folks do and the amazing products you create. I love magic with all my heart and I’ve made so many friends because of it. That’s actually what my inquiry is about.

Mtg duels. The old client of MTGA, had a 2HG mode and it was amazingggg!! I loved it. Me and…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ban exquisite blood

Why hasen't this card been banned? This card in combination with a card that has 'whenever you gain life opponent loses that much life' creates an infinite loop that stops when your life total is zero. Infinite loops shouldn't be part of this game that is just lame.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Boycott Hasbro

Stop spending money on this manipulated and rigged game. The only way that they fix the matchmaking and shuffler shenanigans is if their bottom line becomes affected. Do not buy any product made by WotC or Hasbro, and make this idea known on all social media.

At this point social shaming is the only possible avenue of getting the callous management company to listen to the player base who is apoplectic.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No token life gain

With the new cap on tokens on arena I understand that the number of creatures can be unesacarly large number of tokens, however, the effects of having the tokens enter should still be preformed.
    For example, in my game my opponent had a runed halo against scute swarm making them unable to kill my opponent however I had other win cons that I could have drawn into. This was prevented because with the lack of tokens entering my impassoned orater failed to ever trigger leaving me at 20 life as opposed to 290 or so life.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unsatisfied with Drafts

I "Liked" the matches I won, when you asked me. But in general, I'm not satisfied with Draft games. Especially - how my opponents are chosen.

I'm building pretty powerful decks (attaching examples of turns 3 and 4).
    But most of the time I'm ending Draft 0-3. And the most I could get is 3-3 1 time and 2-3 couple times after spending 20K gems.

Maybe I'm just stupid or unlucky. But statistically out of 10 games I should be able to win at least 1 time 4-3 or more. Or maybe, just maybe something is broken here.

For some…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Matching Making Algorithm is flawed

I'm sure I'm just another in a long list requesting you tweak your match making program.

I use a third party stat tracker and it's clear as day that your match making leans towards mirrors or at least shared colors/card choices. I have half a dozen decks, play over 30 matches on all of them and the stats don't lie. Mono green will most often be paired against mono green or gruul. Dimir control paired against dimir or esper. It's the same meta. At the time, tournament websites showed gruul aggro as 25% of the meta, yet when playing dimir,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mastery pass.

I think that creating specific exp and coins misions for the those who have the mastery pass would be a good idea because more people will ended buying it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Suggestion: "Report Abuse" button

So often I run into games where it becomes clear that my opponent is more than likely going to lose and then they suddenly stop playing. It is uncertain if they have lost connection, or if they walked away just to be a jerk. But you are left with no other option than to sit there over multiple timeouts and play waits until you win by timeout. At which time it is clear that they walked away to be a jerk.

It would be nice to at least have a button to use to report abuse that would attach the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wrongly calculated dmg

Match between player named "Jesper" and "spicyredpirate" on 24.12.2020 at around 21:06.
    Fervent Champion attacks. Another Fervent Champion gives him +1/+0 boost making him 2/1 creature. Castle Embereth gives all creatures +1/+0 making this Fervent Champion 3/1 now. Rimrock Knight was played from hand as an instant giving this Fervent Knight +2/+0 making him 5/1 now.
    Next, this Fervent Knight is being blocked by my Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig who is now 7/7.
    FOR SOME REASON, this Fervent Knight KILLS my giant... Please explain how 5/1 creature kills 7/7 giant........?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Implement a queue where you can ban 3 cards you dont want to play against

I want a queue where I dont have to always play against the same decks of people who sold their souls to the magic gods and only play the top tier decks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When you will update your f**** game ? fdfdffdgfgfqgfg gg g fgfg sfg sg

take money is cool but your software must be ok !
    black screens and so on !
    draft lose because of ****** team who create and update the game !
    fed up !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Offer Arena Gift Cards

Similar to Xbox, World of Warcraft, and others, having the ability to purchase in game credit at stores/online makes for an easy gift and more profit for Wizards.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Need a more visible reminder for Events that are about to end

As stated in the title. When there are multiple events active, some of them get pushed off the featured list on the front page. I had an active Kaladesh draft going (was at 6-1 I think) but kind of forgot about it because of the Cube and FNM stuff going on and was surprised to see that KLD had ended. There should be a more visible reminder that events you are participating in are about to end. This didn't 'hurt' me too much this time because I had already played out most of that draft, but I can imagine there…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premier Limited Tournaments on MTG Arena

I love to play limited on MTG Arena. I even made the top 1200 mythic in October, which qualified me for a standard qualifier weekend..

However, I miss that there are no serious tournaments for limited players. I would love to qualify for one of those for getting in the top 1200 limited queue. Or to participate in a limited Arena open event.

Also I have the feeling that there are a lot of people interested in limited if I watch the twitch channels. Even more so if there would be more premier limited tournaments play.

I think there is…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feature to Report players

I am constantly matched against people who, when they're losing, use all 3 or how many ever they have of the 30 second time outs to just troll and make me waste my time. There needs to be a report feature where toxic players such as them receive some sort of penalty to discourage the action. It happens to me so often its ridiculous. especially since I try to burn through my turns as fast as possible or even concede if I know I will loose.

Please , and thank you!
    - Samurai Cope

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. combo tester

the ability to set up deck combo conditions to se how cards will combo off each other with out having to play a full test game till the conditions come up and see if it will play correctly as you would wish before making a fool out of your self on the battlefield with a bad combo or a un registered one in the system

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cube Draft Idea

I am excited to see that cube draft is back on Arena, but I do feel that you guys may be missing an opportunity to make the game more enjoyable to your target audience. Keeping the draft format phantom is perfectly fine, but it would be nice to see the entry fee to be lowered. I understand you do not want to make the draft a way for people to “farm gold,” but you can lowerinf the buy-in to $500 would be nice. Then you can adjust the prize payout as followed: 750, 650, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mill is NO FUN

MILL IS NO FUN.

I made a thread on the forums.
    https://forums.mtgarena.com/forums/threads/69831?page=1

I will not buy any cards if they are just going to be milled into the graveyard.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Matchmaking sucks! I am tired of constant mirror matches

Matchmaking in Arena is unbalanced and unfair and most of all unfun. Constant mirror matches suck! Constantly playing against the same decks regardless of opponent sucks! please do true natural random matchmaking. skill based and deck strength matchmaking sucks and isn't fun.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base