Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3368 results found

1. No mastery rewards form 90+

Hi.
    In the Mastery tree, im at 103 lvl, but it seems that from 90 lvl til now, im not getting the card reward for each time I complete a lvl.
    Please check.
    Thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Unreadable/transparent cards, unable to play, build decks

Cards transparent/unreadable since last big 6+gb update. Deckbuilding impossible. I play on steam (windows10) since the game wouldn't install/uninstall itself anymore. Happened in nov23. Steam to this day is the only way to play arena on computer. Why are they messing up like that over and over again??? Makes me not wanting to play arena anymore. Even before the new set release. Playing on mobile is no alternative. Thanks for being so unprofessional again!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Thunder junction, Wally West Suggestion

I demand, listen to me carefully DEMAND a western themed Wally West Flash card On this Thunder Junction western themed set. Not doing so will cause the greatest upset known to gaming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To commemorate the launch of Timeless, please resell historic and explorer anthologies.

Building a timeless deck requires a lot of anthology cards, but using wild cards is foolish. Because we never know when you might resell your anthology. Please put the anthology on the Reserved List, which will not be sold again, or sell it again to commemorate the release of Timeless.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. card appears not to work correctly: wakening sun's avatar

Using Win 10, MTGA 2024.35.30.5426.1058723

Playing Gishath, Sun's Avatar in Historic Brawl, I cast Wakening Sun's Avatar from hand and it enters the battlefield, which should destroy all non-dinosaur creatures. However, nothing happens. I am not aware of any effect on the battlefield that would counter/negate this ETB (see log file, I guess). I experienced this once before recently, while it worked fine for the longest time. So I think it is a genuine bug. I would appreciate a fix (assuming I haven't overlooked something), as it lost me two games now.
    Cheers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why can’t I click on a bundle in the shop and it tell me what I get in it?

When I open the shop and click a bundle it should open a list or bigger photo of what is in the bundle. I buy a lot of stuff or arena and can’t tell you how many times I just didn’t buy something because I couldn’t find out what some random thing in a bundle was. Please fix this and take more of my money!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Random surprise Arena codes in packs would make me buy more packs

I’m posting this perhaps not in the best interest of my wallet, but I’ve found it surprising that there are not occasional surprise Arena codes hidden in physical packs. I know the revenue streams between Arena and the physical side are not very connected, and one side could conceivably cannibalize the other (maybe), but it seems like a no-brainer to me and it would very explicitly cause me to buy more physical packs, which I open for fun and the hope of getting rare cards. Right now, I limit myself mostly to prerelease boxes and the occasional collector box, as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mtg Arena the concede functionality should not be buried in the settings cog.

Since conceding (or "scooping") is a standard way for a MAgic game to end, this functionality should be presented as a more standard / appropriate course of action than buried in the settings menu like you are doing something outside of the current game. It should be an option within the actual game.

Additional request: Make it so you can send an accompanying message with the concession (maybe options like "YOu got me", "bad draws", "too much land", "not enough land")

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mtg Arena give players an opportunity to GG after the game ends

Currently, when the game ends due to a victory, the "Victory" or "Defeat" message immediately pops up, frequently blocking me from seding a "Good Game" friendly message.

Players should 100% absolutely eb able to send messages at the end of a game. This would make the matches feel more like there is a person on the other end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Suggestions

Hi there, suggestion from my side.

1) Honestly doing 15 wins a day is just too much of a stretch for me as a player. Can they not aggregate a bit of the rewards to reduce it to 10 wins (i.e. Who is incentivized at all to win a game for 25 gold) and make one of the card drops at least a guaranteed rare card?

2) Making duplicate protection available to uncommon and common. There are just too many magic cards out there, by doing this allows us to complete our collection a bit better.

3) I don't know…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. product suggestion

I've been playing Arena since closed beta, and have finally run out of patience. I want to love this client and product, but it is so unoptimised and unreliable across Windows, Mac, and Android that I give up.

My product suggestion is to please put more people onto your dev team.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve Matchmaking

Please, improve matchmaking, making it more realistic. It makes no sense to find the same deck for several games in a row when it doesn't even represent 3% of the meta. A more realistic system of matching would increase the inclusivity of Arena, now lacking, and it will help create a safer place for every player to use his imagination and enjoy this game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Raid Bombardment not working when attacking battles

When a creature 2 or less attacks a battle when a Raid Bombardment is in play, then the Raid Bombardments should damage the opponent and the creature should damage the battle

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ideas to get new players

Ideas to get new players:

1. Ideas for pairings. Add some optional filters that affect matchmaking, in normal play:
    • Filter to not to play against one color, so as not to play against players with that color.

• Add a filter to limit the number of legendary and rare creatures in the deck.

(This will help people who are starting out not play against experienced people who have very developed decks, or choose who to play with, like when you play in physical format with your friends: (you could play with your developed deck and on the other hand you could try…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Starter Deck Duel Events with previous starter decks

I really like to play starter decks in a fair environment (against each other) so I appreciate the Starter Deck Duel Event very much 🙂
    So it would be really cool if you could implement more permanent events with previous starter decks to play them again in a fair environment. You could either implement an event for each season back to the open beta or a single event featuring all previous starter decks including mono-coloured. I would like both. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make arcane bombardment legendary in Standard

What about making arcane bombardment legendary? For 6 mana you can play infinite spells and you get to choose which ones you want? Stupid, idiotic and pretty much broken in standard? yep, check check and check. I know that sometimes you don't think much about the consequences, hence my suggestion... it seems broken and takes all fun from the game making it impossible to recover. Hey and it seems more people think that you were dumb enough to put this card on standard! :D How funny is that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. network error, unable to get collection but MTGA support say everything is fine

MTGA seems very suspicious and very shady, near to 0 communications around bugs and they are many of them that make the simply UNPLAYABLE. I wouldn't be surprised if they were breaking many laws concerning customers protection...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want to "Good Game" my Opponent

A lot of times my Opponent or I wont respond to a GG because we dont know if the other person has a OTK in hand. And then when they surrender you cant GG anymore or it wont get send. I would like there to be more time to Respond with GG after someone surrendered, or show Respect in some other way. I understand that this could lead to people using other BM emotes but maybe a only positive Respond option that is optional after the Surrender could be possible. Also maybe an Honor System where you can tell your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Viewing Decks After Battle is Over

After a game has ended, players should be able to look through each others decks and hands. I feel like this would help a lot of players improve and try new strategies. Also fairly common in the real world to check your next card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Coins gone after buying MKM pass bundle

After purchasing the Kaya MKM Pass bundle my coin count was immediately reduced from 3,150 to just 150.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories