Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3322 results found

1. Allow customized gameplay options with deck

MTGA automatic mana tapping and ordered triggers in certain decks are always wrong.

It's quite difficult to get it correct as new cards are introduced.

I suggest an option in the deck editor to "disable manual tap" and "disable automatic trigger ordering" that way certain deck where I KNOW MTGA won't get it correct plays well while other simpler decks (e.g. mono red) can still be played quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Queen Allenal creature token created not doubled by Mondrak

Creature token created by Queen Allenal does not get doubled like it should by effect of Mondrak, Glory Dominus. In the attached video, see that in this scenario:

1. 1 token created by Wandering Emperor is doubled to 2 tokens by Mondrak.

2. Queen Allenal's text is "If one or more creature tokens would be created under your control, those tokens plus a 1/1 white Soldier creature token are created instead." So although 2 tokens were created, a 1/1 white Soldier token should be created.

However, Mondrak's text is "If one or more tokens would be created under your control, twice that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As an avid Dr Who fan I am disapointed that it is not being released in MtG Arena

Biggles#73554

Oct 27, 2023, 7:17 PM PDT

As an avid Dr Who fan I am dissappointed that the series is not being released in MtG Arena. As the art work has already been produced would it be possible to release this series in MtG Arena. I used to play with real cards but deterioration with my eye sight means I find it much easier to play on Arena . I am very impressed with MtG Arena and find it is a great way to introduce new players to MtG.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sugesstion

My idea would be that players ae able to run proxy decks in practice mode only for deck that players don't have enough wild cards for. So for example, if there is a Esper control list it can get copied and used in Practice and if the player likes the list of course build it and use it ranked. It would be really use ful i think especially when sets rotate and players don't have the wild cards available. And it would make for great Youtube content as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. bug

hey I'm don't know how all of this work but i want to play some mtg arena when i got off work today but you had some sever issus and just wait for it to be done but it's 22:32 (at the monemt of rigthing this) and just wanne say that you eu severs over denmark aren't working stille working and won't like to know when you guy are going to fix that mtg arena is my only escape and no one wants to play with me if you see this you can add me on email @ : pizze311@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. new design team

Not going to lie I'm hearing a lot of people complaining about the last 3 to 4 sets... I really think it's time you take into account the players comments and listen to what is going on, after all without the players the game will no longer exist, so many people quitting the game because of toxic cards or unfun play in general, this new fail set where a dinosaur that destroys the entire game on turn 4 is actually ridiculous and I'm likely going to head on out as well... honestly feels like you need a new design team…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Doppelgang and the token cap

Thanks to Doppelgang's introduction MTG Arena's token cap is easier than ever to reach; this means either there needs to be a way to select token priority and/or raise the token cap. This is especially a problem in non-standard formats where token doubling, spell copying, and infinite mana loops are more readily available. Since Doppelgang doesn't let you target fewer than X and it seems to prioritize land tokens it's very easy to not get anything of value out of using it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Triggered abilities

Client not tying triggered abilities to triggered creatures creating issues with stifle effects. When trying to use stifle and tishana's tidebinder on triggered abilities of the same creature mobile does not show which creature is triggering creating issues when trying to effect a specific creature such as a nonsummoning sick creature and a creature played that turn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Choose Blockers Bug

In quick draft, after declaring blockers, "Choose blockers" remained on screen. The game shows that my opponent has priority, but never moved to damage. No rope appeared, but I am still able to interact with my hand and the menu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 予約購入したシールドチケット、ドラフトチケット等が受け取れない

2024年2月6日に入手可能となっているが、受取画面で受取を選択したにも関わらず受け取れないバグが発生している。再起動するたびに受取画面が現れ、受取を押してもずっと同じ状態となる。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Keep Alchemy cards in Alchemy

Keep Alchemy cards in Alchemy. I feel as though I got ripped off by MTG. I paid money for Mythic Wild cards. I turned one in and the card I got is not what I wanted. I bought The Meathook Manicure to play in Historic as the card was spoiled. I want to play the ORIGINAL version of the card in Historic. Alchemy is a scam designed to rip me off. Money Fraud.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. why is the number one upvoted tally for replay option not at the top of this product suggestion page

It would be nice to see the most upvoted topic on replay option at the top of the suggestion page. Also why is there not a replay option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Question for the team

Quick question for the development team. How do you decide which characters are going to get avatars and which aren't? Do you have a set of rules or guidelines that you choose to go by? Or do you just throw darts at a board, lol?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. product suggestion

My most recent Explorer Ranked Bo1 game has frozen during my opponent's turn. I'll include the capture log.
    This also happened a few days ago. My opponent conceded while I was tapping some of my lands. Their avatar blew up...but then the game froze...and the win did not register. The settings gear in the top right corner wasn't even there for me to exit out properly. I had to exit out of the game by closing the tab. I am using Windows PC.
    This issue is costing me games. I've been cheated out of 2 wins over the past few…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Several Cards Need To Be Banned In Historic A.S.A.P.

The Historic meta is being dominated by certain decks & the vast majority of them feature the Sheoldred / One Ring combo with Bowmaster, broken Equipment / Aura decks, some form of tribal (Wizards, Elves, Artifacts, Merfolk, Goblins), Teferi, Hero of Dominiaria with counterspells & usually Shark Typhoon, or if not that broken combo / graveyard recursion decks (Charbelcher, Emergent Ultimatum, Yawgmoth, Dragonstorm, Serra's Emissary, Mizzix Mastery, Scurry Oak, Greasefang, Griselbrand, etc)

It is simply not fun at all to play against whatever version of these same decks roughly 85% of matches. Formats (especially Historic) should be MUCH more diverse…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Wrath of God is playable in Explorer

When I cloned one of my Historic BO3 decks to edit and make into an Explorer-legal version, Wrath of God was not flagged as a non-Explorer-legal card. Other cards were correctly identified as not Explorer legal, but Wrath was not. I was able to queue into Explorer BO3 ranked, play a match with the deck with Wraths included in the sideboard, and board in and cast the Wraths. I'm playing on PC. I don't know whether my specific steps of cloning a Historic deck are required or if one can simply drag and drop Wrath of God into any Explorer…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Port MTGO

MTGO has 2+ player games? There's a buying and selling system for singles? Players can trade cards? Players can sell cards? You can collect a set and then trade it for physical cards? Seems like all the things MTGA lacks. Can you port it to Google Play Store? I'm honestly starting to see more bugs and issues with Arena and less and less incentive to continue playing or investing in it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Go for throat art

Hi.
    Could you add the Mirrodin Besieged art for Go for the throat in to Arena? It's just the coolest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azorius Senate Deck

I bought an Azorius Senate deck and was wondering if the cards will be added in games ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sound

I have not hade any sound on my arena client on Inwdows since many month. Either before or after latest update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories