Grudge Match Unknown Error Then Briarhorn glitch with Ajani
- Play gurdge match.
- (can't remember who I was fighting)
- After grudge match resolves, unknown error (screenshot 1)
- Accept the error, returns to battle, just sitting there, not frozen (still BG and avatar animations), but stuck on their turn, not moving on. (screenshot 2) NOTICE: I have 25 health, they have 31 health.
- Close game. Reboot it. Rejoin match. I have 9 health, they have 35 and it's my turn. (Screenshot 3)
Now this next point could be a new bug, but because this all happened after the unkonwn error, I'm including it in this bug report.
- Put some creatures on the field. Use briarhorn, it gets stuck in the "activated" stage. (screenshot 4)
- I can target multiple creatures with briarhorn, but it doens't actually do anything, just sits there through every turn (Screenshot 5)
- Attacking with the creatures that briarhorn is targeting removes the purple target circle, but I can retarget all creatures again, even during opponent's turn (screenshots 6 & 7).
Expected result: No unknown error. And after targeting a creature with Briarhorn, its effect is applied and then goes to the graveyard.
Leojeric#91410 shared this idea