Steam / Google Play | Magic Spellslingers unavailable for download in Canada region.
Magic Spellslingers is currently unavailable in Canada on android and Steam on PC. Canadian users cannot find the title in Steam and Android, and trying to access the Google Play webpage from a browser shows that none of the user's Android devices are "compatible" regardless of specs, while trying to access the Steam store webpage directly returns an error message telling the user the title is not available in their region (in this case, Canada). Canada is still listed in list of countries where the title is available ( https://magicspellslingers-support.wizards.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025323292-Where-is-Spellslingers-available-)
Canadian tester, or if outside of Canada, use of a Canadian VPN server.
[How to reproduce]
1. Load Google Play on Android device or Steam on any PC.
2. Type "Magic Spellslingers" in the search field.
3. Notice the lack of relevant results.
4. On device's web browser, access and log into Google/Steam account. Make sure webpage doesn't redirect to the relevant apps.
5. Type "Magic Spellslingers" in Google Search and select the relevant store link for your device.
6. Notice the greyed out Download button in Google Play, or the error message on the Steam Website.
Canadian users can find, download, log into and play the title.
Canadian users cannot download or log into the title, and in steam's case, the store's page cannot be accessed whatsoever.
Cannot test if issue occurs on iOS, no iOS devices at hand.
Refer to attachments for details.
Device #1: Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Model Number: H8314
Operating System: Google Android 10
Reproduction Rate: 5/5
Bug Severity: A