If you control two Corpsejack Menaces, the number of +1/+1 counters put on a creature is four times the original (not working)
Had 2 corpsejack manaces in play, triggred a +1/ +1 evolve. Each corpsejack menace has an effetc to double +1/ +1 counters but only 2 counters were added not 4.
17/11/2017 If you control two Corpsejack Menaces, the number of +1/+1 counters put on a creature is four times the original number. Three Corpsejack Menaces multiplies the original number by eight, and so on.1 vote
Words of Waste isn't triggering when I pay for 1 on my upkeep and not drawing for turn.4 votes
Chainer, Nightmare Adept does not allow you to cast creatures using its ability on your opponent's turn when Vedalken Orrery is in play.
Steps to recreate: Put Chainer, Nightmare Adept and Vedalken Orrery into play. During an opponent's turn, activated Chainer's ability, discard a card, then attempt to play a creature from your graveyard.2 votes
Her plus one let me cast the card it exiled with its plus one for the whole game.
happened in my match number # 228995695 game number #7194489502 votes
My trade function is blocked, please help me to unblock, thaks!10 votes
I just opened some treasure chests that had a Hatching Plans and an Bostinate Baloth among them. The Hatching Plans was blue (as it should be) but had the Image of the Obstinaate Baloth. The Image is/was correct in the inventory afterwards.1 vote
Cards like cloudshift do not properly return commanders to the battlefield. It is very annoying and constantly ruins games for me. Please fix it.1 vote
I had used phyrexian metamorph to copy my opponent's commander (atraxa praetors' voice) I then Mutated it using chittering harvester choosing over, I twice attempted to attack my opponent the creature removed itself from combat and advanced through my combat step.
event number 2289440644 votes
boil didn't do anything when my opponent played it in a game of modern. I think it was likely caused because I had a leyline of sanctity in play.1 vote
My Luminous broodmoth regenerated my mutated creature when it should not have. I had a porcuparrot, prickly marmoset, and dreamtail haron that were all mutated (porcuparrot on top). When he used blood curdle to kill the creature, they all came back with flying counters (even dreamtail haron)3 votes
Plague wind artwork is bugged and shows up with lines covering 70%ish of the artwork1 vote
- Memory Crystal is causing costs outside of buyback to be reduced when casting.
2A. Two memory crystal in play.
2B. Cast sprout swarm with buyback.
- Actual: cast for only one green mana.
- Expected: should cost 1G
1.I cast Dovin's Veto on his Narset, Parter of Veils.
2.My opponent countered my Dovin's Veto with Negate.
3.Actual:It gets countered by Negate.
4.Expected:It is uncounterable.2 votes
I dealt a damage with walking ballista on a devoted druid with a -1/-1 counter on it and it didn't die4 votes
I dealt a damage with walking ballista on a devoted druid with a -1/-1 counter on it and it didn't die0 votes
- When Rielle, the Everwise is in play, using Foil's alternate cast method (discarding an Island and another card) only triggers Rielle to draw you 1 card opposed to 2 like it should.
- Use alternate cost to cast Foil with Rielle in play.
- Rielle's trigger draws you 1 card.
- Rielle's trigger should draw 2 cards.
1) Cast Pillar of Flame targeting Bloodghast.
2) Expected Bloodghast to go to exile.
3) Opponent fetched a land with Wooded Foothills and Bloodghast
returned to the battlefield with the landfall ability.
4) Expected it to die and be exiled from Pillar of Flame.2 votes
Swallow Whole is not working.
In the game, it came back to my turn, so everything is untapped and I have creatures. I went to cast Swallow Whole and it wouldn't do anything. I had the mana and the creature for the additional cast, but it was like clicking on empty space. No acknowledgement of even trying to cast a spell, like pay W or pick target.5 votes
I can't draw with Diviner's Lockbox. Steps:
1. Have Elsha of the Infinite on the board and see the top of my library (it's a plains)
2. Activate Diviner's Lockbox, and name plains.
3. Actual: Diviner's Lockbox resolves, stays on the field and I don't draw cards.
4. Expected: Diviner's Lockbox is sacrificed as the card I named was the same as the one on top of my library and I draw three cards.
Happened again with a mountain, could be just basic lands, but haven't got to test other cards with Elsha.2 votes
- Don't see your idea?