1/ Unbound flourishing doesnt impact all triggers from resulting cards where it should. example is Zaxara the Exemplary
2. cast a spell with an X cost with unbound flourishing and zaxara on on the field using x = 5
3. actual you get a 5/5 hydra token
4 expected i should be getting a 10/10 hydra token
relevant text on gatherer:
14-6-2019 If a permanent has an ability that triggers when it’s cast and that references the value of X, you choose whether to double the value of X before or after that ability resolves.
Hello this seems to be happening again as of 7/11/2021, I assume its because of a new set being added
1. Had unbound flourishing on the battlefield.
2. Payed six Mana to cast a walking ballista (x=3)
3. Actual: Trigger showed x=6 on the stack, but when the Walking Ballista resolved, x was still =3 and entered with only three +1/+1 counters.
4: Expected: Walking Ballista to be cast for x=6, and enters the battlefield with six +1/+1 counters