Bell Borca and Face-Down Exiled Cards
Hi there! Happy holidays.
Choosing a card to exile face-down with Clone Shell caused Bell Borca's power to be the CMC of the exiled face-down card. I think this is incorrect as face-down exile is meant to be non-public information.
1. Have Bell Borca on the battlefield.
2. Cast Clone Shell.
3. Have Clone Shell reveal four cards.
4. Choose a card to exile. (In my case, it was Emeria Shepherd.)
5. Actual: Bell Borca becomes a 7/5
6. Expected: Bell Borca's power shouldn't change.
I can also confirm from my time playing bell borca that if an opponent exiles a card you don't know with gonti from another players deck then bell borca will have the power set to the face down card even though it is both hidden information and information that is hidden to bell borca's controller
Happend with a foretell card for me. Doomskar was exiled, and bell borca changed to have 5 power