Deck becomes invalid when sideboarding between games 2 and 3 of a Commander match with a buddy
- Go to sideboarding when tied 1-1
- A duplicate copy of my Commander appears in the deck
- A Deck Error message pops up (see attached file) saying that Magic Online has re-validated the card pool
- You are unable to submit the deck for game 3
- Moving the duplicate Commander to the sideboard invalidates the deck and also locks you out of deck submission Note: this has happened on approx. 5 occasions, only when a direct challenge match is tied 1-1
0pponent#49565 shared this idea
For this issue, please submit at: https://mtgo-support.wizards.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and select 'Reimbursement Request / Report An Issue'.