Painter's Servant color-changes emblem
Painter's Servant gives colors to emblems when it should not.
1. Opponent at 10 life.
2. Painter's Servant on the battlefield naming blue.
3. Chandra, Torch of Defiance Emblem created.
4. Pyroblast cast on "destroy blue permanent" mode targeting an opponent's land.
5. Chandra, Torch of Defiance Emblem trigger placed on the stack targeting opponent.
6. Opponent casts Veil of Summer.
7. Red Elemental Blast cast on "counter blue spell" mode targeting Veil of Summer.
8. Chandra, Torch of Defiance Emblem trigger placed on the stack targeting opponent.
9. Opponent casts second Veil of Summer.
10. Second Veil of Summer resolves.
11. Actual: The blasts AND the Emblem triggers fizzle because they are all considered blue and opponent has hexproof from blue.
12 Expected: The two blasts fizzle BUT the Emblem deals 10 damage to opponent since by rule 114.5 an emblem is not a card, permanent, nor spell and thus should not be affected by the color-changing ability of Painter's Servant.