MTGO Issues

Greetings and Welcome to the Magic Online Bug Page.

For Reimbursements

If you need to file for reimbursement because your issue impacted a Magic Online event, please fill out our Request Reimbursement  form instead.

Before You Create a New Report

Before you create a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a card name or specific feature.

Example:  Shivan Dragon (Note: Partial words won’t bring up results, so use Shivan instead of Shiv)

If your issue has been reported already, click the vote button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful. 

For New Reports

If your bug has NOT been reported, then please update the Issue Title field to represent the problem you encountered.

Example:  Shivan Dragon’s ability doesn’t work

Choose the Category that matches where the problem was.

Use the Describe Your Idea field to describe what happened.  Please use the following format:
  1. Summary of the problem
  2. A list of steps that led to the problem 
  3. The actual result
  4. What you expected or should have happened
Example:  

Shivan Dragon’s firebreathing doesn’t work.  Steps are:

1. Attack with Shivan Dragon. 
  2. After it is blocked, try to pay 1 R mana to give it +1/+0
  3. Actual: It doesn’t get +1/+0 and stays a 5/5
  4. Expected: It becomes a 6/5
Finally, upload any screenshots or other information you might have that will help us investigate.  If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kaheera marks Changelings as ineligible during Deck Construction

If you have Changelings in your deck, Kaheera says that her companion requirements are not met during deck construction.

However, if one actually starts a game, it does work, so it's not a big issue.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open  ·  1 comment  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. deck deleted

5-0d and my client deleted my decklist from collection

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. THB Redemtion request

I try to buy THB redemtion premium and encounter this. please help me fix.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Couldn't enter Super Qualifier with Gyruda, didn't know it was banned

Couldn't enter Super Qualifier with Gyruda, didn't know it was banned

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Decks and Binders disappear

Today I logged in after a week (same pc and same location) and all my decks and binders were gone. Anybody else had this nightmare occur to them? Is there a fix, can decks be restored? I had dozens of them :(

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MOCS point

After the end of the modern challenge today, my MOCs points (64) of my collection have disappeared. After that, I did 4-1 in a Modern League and the MOCS qualifier points are not appearing in my collection.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cannot use Jegantha as commander

I have Jegantha in my sideboard as my commander for a deck which does not meet the companion requirements. I don't want Jegantha as my companion though, I want it as my commander and it won't let me use it that way since it's in the sideboard it automatically tries to use it as a companion.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Making Changes to a Deck Isn't Reflected in Play Lobby

PLayers report that if they join an event with one version of a deck, drop from it, make changes to that deck, then re-join the event, the game incorrectly uses the older version of the deck.

We don't yet have confirmation whether players are stopping to check changes are reflected in the Play Lobby before re-joining. We also don't know if players are only changing the sideboard, or changing both side and main, or just main. Usually players report not changing the name of their deck prior to re-joining.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open  ·  0 comments  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Card 'Séance' has its name glitched out

Something with the hython name has glitched this out a bit

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Promo Llanowar Elves #35934 exports as #31379

A deck with the old-frame promo Llanowar Elves #35934 gives a .dek export with a row having CatID=31379. When this .dek export is presented for trading, the card is not pulled automatically into the trade, which inhibits correct collection management for the card in question.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Lightning Bolts Missing From Collection, While Correctly Displaying As Owned In Deck Preview

I own bolts. They are NOT showing up in my collection when I search any keyword "lightning bolt" "bolt" "lightning". I hit "reset filter" and searched, each of those individual keywords, but to no avail.

In addition, they show up in my decks as owned (not missing from the collection). I can play with them. I have cast a bolt. They are still not showing up.

Attached is a screenshot of a deck that has bolts in it; in the top pane, I have reset the filter and then searched "lightning bolt" and no search results appear. (I have also…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Navigation of the Collection

Please add hotkeys to navigate the collection so that the owner can go from beginning to end, as well as switch to colors without filtering

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open  ·  1 comment  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Godzilla, King of the Monsters, It isn´t in my collection when I already have the card (chest)

Terminé una Modern League (3-2), abrí el cofre, en el me dieron 5pp y a Godzilla, King of the Monsters. Cuando he ido a mi coleccion a verlo, la carta habia desaparecido

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cant open new starter pack

hello
    i cant open the New Starter Pack,
    I click on it, click to open it and nothing happens,

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Daily deck unlock didnt generate a new deck

Completed daily pay 25 blue or black cards, apparently while doing so I also completed another daily quest. The quest reward generated but the the new deck did not. It now says try again in 20 hours. I checked my decks page and had nothing I noticed as new. Could I get todays deck added to my collection as it appears a bug caused me to miss it?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Lifelink damage did not provide life gain

When attacking with the creature Grimdancer (after selecting lifelink & deathtouch) the lifelink ability did NOT cause the player to gain life. The player NOT receiving the additional life from the static ability produced an unpleasant experience and financial loss due to the games functionality.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. All my cards gone !

Today I tried return to play mtgo, but then I had to create a new account using the same e-mail I used before in my mtgo account, the when I logged in all my cards had gone ! Please, someone help me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can’t trade

Many issues have been happening on here since I started a month ago. The client does not let me trade at all. Everytime I try to trade, nothing happens. Very frustrating since I was trying to do a challenge last Saturday and had to buy more tickets since I couldn’t trade. Then just now in the league I’m in, I tried to kill a mantis rider with a bolt and my opponent had the guy that made you pay an extra mana or it’s countered and floated an extra mana but all it said was”no” to pay for it and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. lost rares

i was saving rares for the ikoria release which have disappeared
    3 mythic rares and 5 rares
    i noticed it just now when i redeemed the playikoria code
    i should have 4 mythic rares and 6 rares the difference being awards since ikoria began

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base