MTGO Issues

Greetings and Welcome to the Magic Online Bug Page.

For Reimbursements

If you need to file for reimbursement because your issue impacted a Magic Online event, please fill out our Request Reimbursement  form instead.

Before You Create a New Report

Before you create a new report, please enter the issue in the Issue Title field below to see if your issue has already been reported. It is a good idea to limit this to a few key words, like a card name or specific feature.

Example:  Shivan Dragon (Note: Partial words won’t bring up results, so use Shivan instead of Shiv)

If your issue has been reported already, click the vote button so that we know you've experienced that bug as well. You can also leave a comment if you'd like to add to the conversation about that bug or provide additional information you think might be useful. 

For New Reports

If your bug has NOT been reported, then please update the Issue Title field to represent the problem you encountered.

Example:  Shivan Dragon’s ability doesn’t work

Choose the Category that matches where the problem was.

Use the Describe Your Idea field to describe what happened.  Please use the following format:
  1. Summary of the problem
  2. A list of steps that led to the problem 
  3. The actual result
  4. What you expected or should have happened
Example:  

Shivan Dragon’s firebreathing doesn’t work.  Steps are:

1. Attack with Shivan Dragon. 
  2. After it is blocked, try to pay 1 R mana to give it +1/+0
  3. Actual: It doesn’t get +1/+0 and stays a 5/5
  4. Expected: It becomes a 6/5
Finally, upload any screenshots or other information you might have that will help us investigate.  If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tickets missing

I had two event tickets in my trading binder. then I sold a card, grolnok for 4.03tix. I took 4 tickets from the MTGOTRADERSBUYINGBOT and when the the deal was through I only had 4 tickets total instead of 6. what am I suppose to do now? then I was not able to login at wizard of the coast with my mtgo email. when I tried to change the password, becasue I thought that was the problem, I did not recieve an email to do so. now I m logged in with my mtg arena account to write this message.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mastery pass

I got to level 80 in the mastery pass but did not receive the Mythic Rare unlock. I checked my collection after i received no prompt to flip card award over and i did not get my mythic rare. Can i get my mythic rare please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This issue is very severe, the bug is that us MTG users cannot scan our real life decks. nd insert them in the game.

Ok big thing here, I'm not going to play the electronic game at all. Reason being I can't use my tribal minotaur deck that I have in person not online. So say there was a way to scan personally decks to upload them into the game. 1, the game would be that much better. 2, I'm positive that you'll have more people downloading the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trade bug

I tried trading some cards to a friend but continually got declined. After more than 30 trades we figured out that only some of the cards could not be traded. Specifically, cards that my friend was playing duplicates of in an event. I had 2 aether gust in my inventory and any trade that included them would be declined because my friend was in an event with 3 SEPERATE copies of aether gust. Duplicated for hall of the storm giants. All the other cards were traded just fine as long as they were in a trade that did not include…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My collection is gone? Can I get help. My cards all dissappeared but avatars are still there?

My collection is gone. Can I get help. Cards all disappeared but avatars are still there. What can I do or am I up the creak with no paddle?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. tix missing

Hello, I have a problem, 122 tix appeared in my new binder but when I try to buy something in the stores it tells me that I have nothing and if I go to my inventory they are not there either. I have removed one to see if it would go to the "ohter products", but nothing ... do you know if there is a problem with this? or do you know how I can solve this problem?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No player rewards

"No player rewards" restriction on my account. I haven't logged in for years but have come back. I'm pretty sure I have paid for full MTGO access so I'm not sure what this means.

Any help?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Missing Rare wildcard

Opened a pack of Crimson Vow - the visual display worked correctly and inserted a "rare" (gold - not mythic) into my wildcard bin. However, no additional rare wildcards are showing active in my wildcards. I wanted to upload the log to help you troubleshoot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. the Quantity slider does not reset with other collection filter resets, which can be confusing.

the Quantity slider does not reset with other collection filter resets, which can be confusing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Draft deck cards missing from collection

Hi, I did a number of Midnight Hunt drafts and just noticed that the cards I’ve been drafting have not been added to my collection. I’ve attached screenshot of my draft deck right now and it’s easy to see that Malevolent Hermit and Ludevic are not in my collection. (This should also be my third copy of Jerren, and I should also have many more copies of other uncommons and rares from other draft decks as well, it I had not taken screenshots of all my decks and only just noticed this.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Missing Cards

After being kicked offline twice with the message that my account was being logged into from elsewhere, I changed my password and logged back in. Now I am missing the majority of my modern deck. I use a card rental service and will be unable to stop paying until the cards are back in my collection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cards missing from the five starter decks. Can't play final color challenge match because the deck is invalid.

Returning player here who completed Color Challenge prior to current client update/release of current starter decks.
    It seems my account doesn't include the five current starter decks in my collection. I can't access certain cards in the deck editor and I receive a Network Error when initiating the final color challenge match for any color.
    This is not only limiting deck building, but it also prevents me from earning multicolor decks via the Color Challenge.
    I've already reset and replayed the tutorial to "unlock" the decks with no success.
    I have the option to spend wildcards to fill in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Aether Vial Not shoiwng in collection

I own 4 aether vials. They do not show in my collection, but appear when I load a deck from outside the game. How do I make it appear in my collection?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. wish list

The wish list doesn't seem to work. I makes the client crash.
    I was building a new commander deck with a majority of cards I wanted to add to my wish list to trade.
    When I finished the deck, I selected to put all cards i didn't own in my wish list.
    When I went to the wish list, the client crashed and when I came back, my deck had not been saved. This happened twice in a row.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Draft deck cards missing from collection

Hi, I did a number of Midnight Hunt drafts and just noticed that the cards I’ve been drafting have not been added to my collection. I’ve attached screenshot of my draft deck right now and it’s easy to see that Malevolent Hermit and Ludevic are not in my collection. (This should also be my third copy of Jerren, and I should also have many more copies of other uncommons and rares from other draft decks as well, it I had not taken screenshots of all my decks and only just noticed this.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. All of my card disappeared

All of my cards disappeared! I had bought one monoblue pioneer deck, but now I have 0 cards in my collection.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. collection disappeared

After the newest update (7.28.21) my entire collection has disappeared

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. collection disappeared

After the newest update (7.28.21) my entire collection has disappeared

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. basic lands missing

I bought 18 copies of a specific art for basic mountains, however, they are nowhere to be seen in my account. I have tried restarting the program as well as my laptop multiple times, but while I can see that I bought them in my order history on GoatBots, the cards do not appear in my collection. I have no idea what has caused this, but any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base